Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Temporary subscription cancellation.

Temporary subscription cancellation.

Hey guys,

From the 23rd May I'll be moving and working over in Mexico and the US until October 6th. I don't really want to pay for a subscription I won't be using but I do want the premium subscription the minute I get back.

What do you guys suggest? Is there a solution to this or will I just have to cancel my subscription and then start one up again when I get back. Another point is that I get it for five pounds a month because of my NUS card. If I did have to buy a premium subscription again in October would I still be able to use the same NUS card?

Cheers,

Kieran Reade.

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Spotify premium does give you unlimited abroad access, so you could continue to use your Spotify whilst you are away if you like! 

If you would rather cancel whilst you are away, just go ahead and do so from your online account. Don't worry, you can resubscribe at any time with almost immediate effect and you will be able to reapply your NUS discount (as outlined in the terms). 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Is there a vacation hold service so I don't pay? IF I cancel and restart will I lose my playlists etc.?

Larry

You can cancel at any time and won't lose anything apart from access to any spotify music you have downloaded. When you resubscribe, everything will still be there too.

Suggested posts