Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Today's Update might not be popular among us!

Today's Update might not be popular among us!

Spotify, I continue to admire the constant predictable increases in the overall perfomance and reliability of your libraries/Interface. 

Today's update removed our ability to see when others use our account. Simply put, our music shuts off without the "Blue Bar" that states our account is being used somewhere else. 

Many of us have spouses, and children. My spouse uses our Spotify account on her commute, twice daily. 

This means we cannot share our libraries during her commute.  We end up doing something else at those times because we feel as if paying for another account is not fair. We still continue to pay for one account because we are happy with the 320Kbps .Ogg format and many other features.

This is obviously a Markerting technique forcing us to acquire another account subscription to use the account simultaniously.

I understand why. 

I would like to point out that Netflix allows us to use 2 Screens at once, reguardless of the IP address within reason. This causes our family to take Netflix even more seriously, as they really take care of us, for the same price as Spotify audio.. 

Can you please, consider a project that allows Spotify users to share one account? I would be more than happy to participate in this project. 

How do you feel about this Spotify users?

Much Love, Joseph Creed

Soundcloud.com/devinprichard

1 Reply

Weird I just noticed this too, asking around to see if it is a deliberate change now (have a feeling it might be related to Spotify Connect).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts