Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to upgrade to premium, payment page not loading

Trying to upgrade to premium, payment page not loading

Hi

I am trying to upgrade from a free trial to a premium account, I get to the page where it will ask me to enter my payment details but all I am getting is a blank screen.  I have tried it on Windows, my iphone, my ipad and I cannot go any further. Is there someone I can talk to to upgrade?

Thanks

66 Replies

I am from the Netherlands by the way, so maybe this doesn't work for UK users, but it worked for me 🙂

Adding my ZIP code (Dutch) fixed the problem indeed. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your solution @bo1988 ! 🙂

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi @user-removed just to double confirm, have you tried all of these steps already: 

* Disable firewall, hardware and software
* Disable anti-virus
* Try browser without extensions

Yes.

Thanks @Zellinoux we've got the right teams investigating. 

hey! i wanna pay my premium account payment. why do i need to beg. let me pay so i can play.

When your remark is only somewhat related to this topic, please read the solution provided by bo1988 and provide a proper Zip code in your profile. This fixes the problem for most if not all people suffering from the empty pages for CC details or error pages when trying to pay through PayPal.

@elfymama - Give the suggestions in @MJ-Maverick 's post above a go and if you are still having issues let us know. 🙂

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey guys, is anyone still getting that blank screen when trying to upgrade? If so please let us know as soon as you can--thanks!

For me the payment page still isn't loading

* Disable firewall, hardware acceleration

* Disable anti-virus

* Try a different browser

* Try browser without extensions

How are FW and HWA possibly related?! AV and ad blocker extensions might theoretically remove things from a page, but they would probably never do that to a trusted service like PayPal. The fault is on your side, not the users'.

bo1988 is right, one has to set a proper zip code before upgrading to premium, it was set to 1 in my account settings. So all you devs need to do is to not set this to a default number, but prompt the user on registration or before the payment method selection for the right zip code.

Thank you, i was pulling what little hair i have left out... 

I am

@meahtenoha wrote:

Hey guys, is anyone still getting that blank screen when trying to upgrade? If so please let us know as soon as you can--thanks!

I was also having this problem, this page had an infinite loading symbol where the credit card form should have been. I am usually in the US but got the error while abroad in Sweden (not sure if location may have impacted it?), accessing the site from my Mac, Google Chrome Version 47.0.2526.106 (64-bit). I fixed it by switching browsers (Safari version 9.0.2).

im trying to buy the family paket and when i have to pay it's just loading, i've tried to go in on the linked sites but it niether dosn't work:/

Skærmbillede 2016-06-12 kl. 16.48.12.png

Here's a screenshot of how my page lookes:)
I hope i can get some help

For some reason even after entering the PayPal info and pressing the pay button it brings back to the Spotify page without neither taking any money nor upgrading my account

Check is you have a postal / zip code entered in your contact details. That is wat caused problems for me. Entering one fix this.

Sorry not even with my ZIP CODE on my account. I'm from Brazil, and this is not the first time this occurred. I just get of from a Family Premium account yesterday, and I'm trying to get back to my premium account today. Still not loading the payment screen.

Neeedddd morrreee ideaaaassss!

i have the same problem too. i couldnt load the payment page. i dont know what to do. i need help. 😞

Suggested posts