Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two Accounts, One Facebook

Solved!

Two Accounts, One Facebook

So I accidentally opened two accounts with one Facebook account. I am having an issue. I cannot access my old account where my playlists are. Is there a way to merge the two accounts?

Thank You,

~Tim

63 Replies

Dear Sir,

Please help me with my login issue. My Facebook account has been linked to two spotifuggle account and I can not use the account which is premium and has my playlist.

Please help 

Thank you so much

Farhad

Hey @kaffashi ! Welcome to the community 🙂

If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form with your email address they can have a search and get the extra account removed for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I also have accidently made two accounts tied to the same facebook and I would like the newer one removed. Thanks! I sent a message to the mods but nothing has changed! Help!

-Stephen

Hi there,

Just let us know the case 8-digit case # you were sent after using our online form and we'll get this chased up for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

I have the same problem!

one facebook account, then by accident created a second one because i wanted to shut my facebook down, now cant reach my first account anymore

plz help

@user-removed - If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to lend a hand to get your old account back up and running. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

i did fill in the form and just replied it.

now waiting for the solution.

hi Jamie this is Bananarchy311, I can't acess that account anymore for some reason. The issue was semi resolved but i want to be able to access account # 1263344475 and have that one tied to my facebook. I have a newer account now that doesnt have any of the playlists or followers from 1263344475 and would like access to those. 

the case number is # 01338456

Hi @svenEcirson If the customer service staff are already in touch with you, the best option is to email them back and let them know what still needs fixing. If they haven't been in touch though, please let me know and I'll chase this up. I just didn't want to slow the process by escalating your case if they're already dealing with it 🙂

cool will do

Hello, i made two accounts on the same facebook account accidentily. Is there a way to fix that? 

I don't know my username and password because when i use my facebook credentials it logs in to the other one instead of my original one.

Don't panic! Just get in touch using our online form and one of our advisors will be happy to help. If you receive an autoresponse, just send an email directly in reply and someone will be in touch shortly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

"I accidentally opened two accounts with one Facebook account. I am having an issue. I cannot access my old account where my playlists are. Is there a way to merge the two accounts?" I'm having the same issue!

Hey @betsychau ! Welcome to the community 🙂

That shouldn't be an issue, but you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form as they will need to verify a few security details before completing the merge. 

Peter

Hi Peter, 

I already did but they haven't gotten back to me yet!

Betsy

@betsychau - Did you reply directly to the automated email?

Peter

I have the same problem. I have two spotify accounts and one facebook. I have emailed but I don't know if they are experienceing difficuties on the website because I have not heard back yet. 

@osousa121294 - If you have twitter, tweet @SpotifyCares and they will be happy to lend a hand.

Peter

Hi, I also did the same thing and have two spotify accounts linked to my Facebook. I tried logging in with my old account number and for some reason I won't work. My spotify case # is 01867576. Any help would be greatly appreaciated!

Suggested posts