Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to upgrade to premium

Solved!

Unable to upgrade to premium

From desktop, when I try to upgrade using paypal, screen just says "processing...." but never redirects me. When I try to use my credit card, redirects me to new screen that says "processing, please wait" but just stays there, inactive. I then tried from phone, got same message when trying to use credit card. When trying to use paypal, phone says cannot pocess, page redirected to many times.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@nickmills1983 wrote:

I can't even get to page to enter my credit card info. only page I can get to is "loading.Please wait". Is there a way to get actual support from spotify?

Have you tried adding your payment details on your online account before going through the subscribing process? 

Some people report that solves this weird issue. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi 🙂

You should try and add your payment details separately (card details), and then try and purchase 🙂

Liam

@nickmills1983 wrote:

From desktop, when I try to upgrade using paypal, screen just says "processing...." but never redirects me. When I try to use my credit card, redirects me to new screen that says "processing, please wait" but just stays there, inactive. I then tried from phone, got same message when trying to use credit card. When trying to use paypal, phone says cannot pocess, page redirected to many times.

Hi! Welcome to the community! Where are you from? Are you sure that your credit card is still valid and able to be used for internet purchases? Have you tried to use this card to pay for virtual goods or, for example an item on eBay before? Did it work? Do you get any errors at all when this transaction is being processed (check your inbox and junk folder)?

I can't even get to page to enter my credit card info. only page I can get to is "loading.Please wait". Is there a way to get actual support from spotify?

@nickmills1983 wrote:

That is very strange! Have you tried a different browser? If you want to get in touch with the Spotify team, you will need to use this online contact form. If you get an automated response, just ignore it and replay directly to that email. Your second message will for sure reach one of the agents and they will be more than happy to help you!

Marked as solution

@nickmills1983 wrote:

Have you tried adding your payment details on your online account before going through the subscribing process? 

Some people report that solves this weird issue. 

Peter

Peter

That worked. Thanks for the help.

@nickmills1983 wrote:

That worked. Thanks for the help.

No problem 🙂 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts