Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unlimited to premium

Unlimited to premium

I bought a giftcard for 3 months of premium but when i activated it it was automatically redeemed as 6 months unlimited. Any way I can get it converted to premium?
5 Replies

Let me ask Customer Support to reach out to you.

Community Ergo Sum

Hey Simmy,

I've just gone ahead and changed it to three months of Premium for you. Hope this helps!

Hello,
I'm on the student plan and I applied the gift cards to my account and lucky to find out now that I'm not on the premium plan. I don't know why I'm not on it but I'm hoping you guys resolve it because I have been using Spotify for a long time now. Let me know what the problem is and hoping to get my account fixed really quick. I emailed spotify and got a reply but than I replyed to them but I have gotten no response since. They have told me this:

"It looks like your most recent payment didn’t go through at the student discount rate.

To fix this, we can simply cancel your subscription and refund the payment. Then, you can sign up again for the discount rate.

Please let us know if you’re happy for us to go ahead with the above."

Someone help me on this ASAP!!!

@Sahils0786 - Just reply to the last email you have from support if you are still having issues.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

THANK YOY GRACE! You're a life saver

Suggested posts