Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unsubscribe from emails

Solved!

Unsubscribe from emails

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to unsubscribe from Spotify's email list? I continually get emails from this **bleep** company and there is no way to get them to stop sending them. I've tried everything and their emails just won't stop.

147 Replies

Looks like I have the same problem. I have altered my emails settings so that no emails should be sent to me but I'm getting one or two per day. I do not have a facebook account so can't have accidentaly created two stumble. accounts.

Please stop sending emails to me.

I had an insurance company do this to me once. I tried to unsubscribe but they kept on sending the emails. I collected the emails together with my screen shots of unsubscription and sent them to the ombudsman. I got cash money as compensation and a letter of apology from the company.

It is illegal to keep sending unsolicited emails! PLEASE STOP.

Adding another voice to the ridiculousness.

I only ever opened Spotify ONCE and never subscribed to any playlists or anything. I've cleared cookies, I've unchecked everything. I've gone into profile and unchecked "send me news"... But it doesn't take.

MAKE IT STOP.

I actually thought about subscribing with the $0.99 deal, but if you can't even manage your email settings? I want nothing to do with Spotify.

Exact same problem.  I have repeatedly gone to the account preferences page and clicked the option to unsubscribe to all notifications.  I still get email (SPAM) almost daily from Spotify.  I sent a tech support request to Spotify, and somebody replied that all notifications had been turned off.  That worked for about three days.  Now unwanted email notifications (SPAM) have started again.

This is illegal.  It's a violation of the Federal CANSPAM Act.  This company should be named Spamify.

How do I turn off notifications permanently and completely?  Or, how do I completely delete Spamify (excuse me, Spotify) from my computer and delete my information from their servers?  There are a lot of other music services out there - Pandora, Rdio, Google Play, etc.  I'm sure there is at least one of the other services that will honor requests to not receive SPAM.

I'm having the same problem, but when I try to sign in without facebook it doesn't recognize my username. I've tried using the "forgot my password" feature, and it tells me that I'm setup to login through facebook.

I don't know any other way to find out if I have a second account somehow. I've turned my email notifications off months ago but still continue to get them. Please help!

I have the same problem, but even though I have 'unsubscribed' multiple times I am still getting emails. I would like them to stop please.

Thanks.

I'm also unable to unsubscribe from Spotify e-mails.  I have unchecked all the boxes in Notifications and on my profile page and I click Unsubscribe when I receive e-mails.  When I've checked my account again, there are always boxes that have been re-checked.  I'm not on Facebook so there shouldn't be a second Spotify account for me.  Does anyone have a fix for this?

Capture d’écran 2016-01-22 à 09.15.03.jpg

1. I never suscribed

2. I can't unsuscribe

How can I get rid of your email ?

All the best,

EL

I keep getting emails too, sissytodd1 please unsubscribe ! 

Suggested posts