Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Casual Listener
biker13
Accepted Solution

Unsubscribe from emails

[ Edited ]

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to unsubscribe from Spotify's email list? I continually get emails from this **bleep** company and there is no way to get them to stop sending them. I've tried everything and their emails just won't stop.

Spotify
David

Re: Unsubscribe from emails

[ Edited ]

There should have been an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. However, I've turned off all emails to your account now.

-----
Spotify
Music Fan
tru3r0ya1

I have attempted to unsubscribe multiple times from the emails, just because there tends to be too many.  Yet even when it looks like this, I recieve emails.

Capture.PNG

Community Manager
Meredith

Hi tru3r0ya1 - Do you have a Facebook profile linked to another email address? If so, you may have created a second account. 

Can you confirm the email linked to 'tru3r0ya1' is the one receiving the messages?

--------
Looking for tunes?

What I've been listening to

Music Fan
WOOKTACULAR

how do you get your email off spotify's list? I do not want notifications when people add tracks to their lists

Peter
Kudos: 12,322
Solutions: 3,374
I'm a Community Rock Star

[ Edited ]

Hey!

Welcome to the community :)

You can unsubscribe from emails from your online account or by clicking the link inside the email as above.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Music Fan
mariann22

I have tried numerous times to unsubscribe from these various emails I get almost daily from spotify about someone that I don't know updating their playlist to no avail. I do not have two emails associated with my account and have updated my profile to unsubscribe to all emails. can someone please help! 

thanks. 

Community Manager
Meredith

Hi mariann22- Your case is a bit unusual. You've got two accounts linked to your email address. 

I'm sending you an email with more info--keep an eye on your inbox for me. 

--------
Looking for tunes?

Festival Fanatic
shaadie

Hi:

I have exactly the same problem than tru3r0ya1 and I only have one one account linked, did you finally solve it?

Thanks

Community Manager
Meredith

[ Edited ]

shaadie wrote:

I have exactly the same problem than tru3r0ya1 and I only have one one account linked, did you finally solve it?

Actually you have two accounts as well.  It's likely the one linked to FB still has the email notifications turned on. I've gone ahead and removed that for you. 

**Any other users with this issue should try signing into their Overview page. Once with your Spotify username then again with your Facebook details.

Check the username both times. Different? You've made another account via Facebook. Just follow the steps Richard outlines here to sort that out.

--------
Looking for tunes?

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.