Help - Accounts and Subscriptions

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Concert Regular
CrossHare
Accepted Solution

Using Spotify app in Canada

I will be traveling to Canada for a short trip. I have a US Spotify premium account.  Will I be able to play Spotify through my iPhone or iPod app when in Canada?

Award Winning Artist
hpguru

Re: Using Spotify app in Canada

Hey there and welcome to the Community!

I hope you will enjoy your trip and Spotify.

You will be able to play Spotify everywhere as long as your subscription is on.

If you go for trip to long time, ensure that you purchase Spotify for some months, just to ensure you will be enjoying Spotify the whole trip!

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/10M cable modem and 21M/5M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Peter
Kudos: 12,756
Solutions: 3,486

Hey! Welcome to the community :)

hpguru is correct.

You can use your premium account anywhere in the world for as long as you like, providing you continue to pay for it using your US payment details. You can either do this by subscription or purchase several months in advance whilst you are still in the US. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Concert Regular
CrossHare

Thanks for the speedy answer.

Announcements
Rock Star Program
Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Beta test Spotify for iOS
Hi there.
Would you like a chance to beta test upcoming versions of Spotify for iOS? If the answer is a resounding "yes!" then please click here to read more.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.