Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Using Spotify overseas

Using Spotify overseas

My subscription is in Malaysia, but I'm travelling to the UK. Can I still maintain my subscription in Malaysia and use it abroad?

4 Replies

Yes, as long as your account remains on Premium you can use it anywhere in the world for an unlimited amount of time.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Awesome, that's great to hear! I'll be away for more than a month so my Spotify subscription is set to automatically renew and it will be renewed while I'm overseas, worried that I'd lose my music library. 

Nope you should be sweet! Just make sure if you are away for a prolonged period of time you connect to the internet at least once every 30 days to renew your offline content license. ๐Ÿ™‚

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I purchased a premium gift subscription for a friend before he moved overseas. He activated his account while still in the US and is enjoying his premium subscription in Germany. The gift subscription was only good for one year. Would he be able to renew the premium subscription on his own while still overseas? Would there be any changes to his account/subscription if renewed abroad? If so, what would they be?

Suggested posts