Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Very upset! Spotify is still taking my money from credit Card even thogh I can't login

Very upset! Spotify is still taking my money from credit Card even thogh I can't login

About a month ago, I deactivated my facebook account. I thought that I could (as many sites out there, like runtastic and everyone else) recover a password and login without my facebook account. 

I could never be so wrong... Spotify won't allow people who haven't a facebook account login anymore if they signed up with it. 

Now I had a premium account with credit card and everything. But after I deactivated my facebook account  I couldn't login anymore.

I wrote them an email using their (ridicoulous) contact form and still didn't get an answer. I'm very upset because they're actually stealing my money and I can't do anything about it.

I now created a new account hoping at least to get to deactivate the payment on the old one and have it to this new one. I hope there's an easier way without paying for a service I'm not getting.

4 Replies

Hey there, welcome to the community 🙂

You should get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form.

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Hey, 

The case was autoresolved.  I have now added it to the live filter and an agent should pick it up for you soon (our Italian speakers are next in at 6am).

Hi!

I have 8 months with the same problem my friend and I have not received a response, I think the same way, it is ridiculous for care they give you, I already exhausted the ways and no one could resolve my case, I hope you will soon be resolved yours.. so I can You enter and use my premium account.

please help!!!!

@TheGhoul21 wrote:

About a month ago, I deactivated my facebook account. I thought that I could (as many sites out there, like runtastic and everyone else) recover a password and login without my facebook account. 

I could never be so wrong... Spotify won't allow people who haven't a facebook account login anymore if they signed up with it. 

Now I had a premium account with credit card and everything. But after I deactivated my facebook account  I couldn't login anymore.

I wrote them an email using their (ridicoulous) contact form and still didn't get an answer. I'm very upset because they're actually stealing my money and I can't do anything about it.

I now created a new account hoping at least to get to deactivate the payment on the old one and have it to this new one. I hope there's an easier way without paying for a service I'm not getting.

Hi Cesar,

Sorry that it has taken so long to get back to you.  Your account has split and this is preventing you from accessing the Premium.  It also means that your support emails are not being picked up as they are getting autoresolved.

I have re-opened case 1796370 and have asked a colleague to take over the case.  They will be in touch soon.

Suggested posts