Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where is my student discount?

Where is my student discount?

I signed up for the student discount, entered my school email address, system found me.  And it sent me back to my subscription page where it still says 9.99 a month.  When I click the link for student discount, it sends me back to that page again.

And where is a ****ing support phone number or email address why do I have to ask for help in a message board when I am paying 10 bucks a month for this?  Nevermind I was being charged twice for months for another account because I didn't want to use my facebook account.  Ugh.

Been a loyal customer for years now, but I am seriously considering cancelling my account. 

1 Reply

Hey there @asfdasfwef, welcome to the community.

Sorry for the inconvenience. You must first cancel your current subscription here. Then go back to the link in your email and it will show the discounted price.

If you ever need to contact Spotify they are availble thorugh this contact form, Twitter, and direct messaging on their Facebook acount. For the fastest replies, I recommend using the contact form. If you ever receive a "no-reply" e-mail, just reply to it and you'll be connected to an agent that will be more than happy to assist you. 

If you still being charged twice, contact Spotify directly through the contact form and they'll get that fixed for you.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Suggested posts