Concert Regular
startgame412
Accepted Solution

Where to buy Spotify Premium in a US store

Hello, I am interested in buying spotify premium in a store in the US. Where in the US can I buy a spotify premium subscription or a gift card or claim code for spotify premium in the US? I don't have a credit card  or paypal. Thanks.

Internet Hit
Grayson

Re: Where to buy Spotify Premium in a US store

Hello there StartGame! 

Apologies, but as it currently stands, no United States retail stores sell Spotify Subscription Cards, nor does the US currently have the ability to purchase Spotify Gift Cards online. 

Regards -Grayson

-----------------------------------------------------------
Remember here in the community we can't assist with most account-related issues. Submit a support form and awesome support agents will assist ASAP: http://spoti.fi/pjlOST
Concert Regular
startgame412

Will this change sometime in the future? It would be nice to have spotify on my android phone. Thanks.

Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

Yes, those will be available, when Spotify solves all problems with those. I can't say, or know, when it will be done. But I hope, that soon.

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 50M/25M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Gig Goer
nv4u2day

I have a Two 3-month subscription to Spotify from a Wendy's promo is anyone is interested in buying it.

Music Fan
Baltar

I'm intrested, how can we make a deal?

Gig Goer
nv4u2day

[ Edited ]

email me at *snip*

Spotify
David

[ Edited ]

Hello.

I've removed the email address from your post. May I remind you of our Community Guidelines - particularly the section that states that sales activity is prohibited on this community (Section 6.7).

-----
Spotify
Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.