Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why we have to pay, delete account

Why we have to pay, delete account

Hey, Me and my mom got the app spotify for free and now there charging us but we don't want to pay if we got the app for free, so We wanna delete our account, how do we do it??
11 Replies

Hey there Yairisss_ - thanks for your input.

If you activated Premium Trial with Credit card, simple go to Spotify.com site, click Log In button and have a look for details and log in with them. Here you can cancel any subscription related to your account.

Have a nice time!

Okay so if I delete the app would they still charge me or I have to delete the account to, if so then how do I delete it?? 😒

I didn't activate premium trial with credic card, it said it was for free.. So it lied.. This sucks, good app but still 😒

Removing app will not remove payment from Spotify system. There is no possiblity to remove account by itself, you need to contact customer care to do that. In this case they also remove your payment eg. cancel it, so you won't be charged in future.

If you want still use account as free, the same account you use now, just log in to site of Spotify and click "Cancel your subscription" option.

Link to this: https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/premium/cancel/

If any reason, or change in mind - welcome back to Premium!

Okay so how do I cancel to get my account free?? 😊

Like I described, if you login when you go with link, there you can cancel it.

If you want still use account as free, the same account you use now, just log in to site of Spotify and click "Cancel your subscription" option.

Link to this: https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/premium/cancel/

Have a nice time.

I can't find where it says cancel subscription please help, sorry for so many questions 😊

One more question sorry when the 7 day trial is over would they charge me or would it go back to a free account.. Well I didn't put how I wanted to pay so.. 😊

Hey there @Yairisss_!

I'm going to chime in on here to see if I can't help you out! 🙂

Since you didn't enter any billing details, you will not get charged at all. You should be completely fine. Once the trial is up, your account will revert back to Spotify Free.

If you head over to your account overview, under "Subscription Status" it will tell you your current subscription status. If you entered a subscription by mistake, you can cancel the subscription by simply going here (don't worry, you will still get the remaining days.) Make sure you hit "Cancel" at the bottom and not "Stay Premium." 

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Okay now I know that once the seven days are over it's back to free, what a relief.. Thank you very much.. It would be for my mom to right?? If she didn't put any info on payment it would be free??

Yes, Spotify is free and without limits.

Suggested posts