Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
Accepted Solution

Wont let me search music

Hey im having trouble searching music everytime i try it says "Search failed. Please try again" and has said it for the last 10mins... really not happy

Music Fan
DonkeyDave

Re: Wont let me search music

Same here.  Given that I bought into the whole idea of Spotify being my music collection, this seriously sucks.  PArticularly as Spotify is claming all systems are up and working...

Music Fan
spacecase-25

I'll chime in and say same here. I'm also getting "browsing failed, please try again." Spotify status page says everything is good to go....

Also, on a related, but unrelated note, moving the spotify status to a twitter account is a HORRIBLE idea. 9 times out of 10 when I try to get on twitter during the day their servers are so overloaded that nothing can be loaded. Like right now, can't get on spotify, can't get on twitter, annoyed.
Music Fan
goddaniel

I'm having the exact same problem.  Also for the past several minutes.

Music Lover
larrygeiger

same here...weird activity related to search....wont wrk

Music Fan
malinko

join the club

Music Lover
SeanEvan

I need my MUZIK at work...

Music Lover
larrygeiger

Fixed.

Music Fan
SlaveTO3d

browsing is still randomly not working- streaming is stuttering- I have a VERY fast connection so it isnt that. 

Gig Goer
LeDonne

The search bar wont search anything.It just brings me to a blank page everytime.This posting is the most relevent issue i've been able to find.

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.