Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong Spotify Account Linked to My Facebook Account.

Wrong Spotify Account Linked to My Facebook Account.

I created a log in on the Android app for the premium free trial.  I did not intend for it to be separate from my facebook linked account that I had been using for months, but it was.  So I logged out and back in using my Facebook details.  It was still the same blank account.

Logging back in on the PC still had my normal account, so I did not think much of it.  Then today, I attempted to log in and found that the blank one had now been linked to my facebook account.  Looking at my friends lists, I found that my user still exists as account 1264501888.

I would unlink the new one and re-link the original, but I no longer am able to log into the original.  Is there a way to revert to the previous account, or am I stuck re-building?

1 Reply

If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they should be able to lend a hand to get your old account restored. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts