Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong Spotify account connected to my Facebook account.

Wrong Spotify account connected to my Facebook account.

I used to login with my Facebook account, tried to get my playlist on a friends computer, but now his Spotify account is connected with my Facebook account. How can I disconnect it from eachother? My playlists are gone as well.

8 Replies

Hi Vdecorte - Your friend can disconnect your Facebook from his account quite easily.

All he needs to do is go to Edit > Preferences (in Windows) or Spotify > Preferences (in Mac). From there he can click 'Disconnect from Facebook' under the 'Social Network' section. 

Thanks Meredith, it works... too bad spotify thinks Im a new user now, I lost all my playlists 😞

thanks anyway!!

Hmm Spotify definitely doesn't think you're a new user. Your account shouldn't have been affected here.

Please fill out our contact form so I can take a closer look at your account with you (about us > contact).

My original account should be 1120032686 instead of 1124248458.

Where you able to switch back to your old account number?

I can't find the edit>preferences link you are talking about. Where do I find this? In my web browser?

I think I had a differen account years ago, I dont have access to it anymore. But now I cannot connect my FB account to my new one as it is still linked to my old Spotify account. 

Help? 

Suggested posts