Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong email address and forgotton password help!

Wrong email address and forgotton password help!

Just signed up to Spotify, i've forgotton my password and noticed that i've put the wrong email address in so can't change my password!

Could admin change my email address please? have filled in a contact form, but i'm worried i won't get an email sent to the right address as the email address on my account is wrong!

Any help would be awesome!

4 Replies

@againstsophie wrote:

Just signed up to Spotify, i've forgotton my password and noticed that i've put the wrong email address in so can't change my password!

Could admin change my email address please? have filled in a contact form, but i'm worried i won't get an email sent to the right address as the email address on my account is wrong!

Any help would be awesome!

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

You can use the non-login contact form which allow you to specify the email address replies go to. Just be sure to include your account username in the message 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I've tried his but can you download me to which option
It is I need to choose? So many things to choose from
Will I be charged twice? I need help ASAP please

I've just paid for the 3 month /99p offer. Can I delete this? I'm concerned if I can as I can't access the email account as I accidently inserted the wrong email address which the recipt was sent to. Can this be addressed /changed some how. Ideally the recipt to be a enter to my new email. And then have the old email closed down. DONT want to be charged twice. Really stressed out about this so please reply soon.

Many thanks

Esther

I am having the same problem! Anyone know how i can resolve this?

Suggested posts