Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

YES, Paying subscribers get ignored by customer service

YES, Paying subscribers get ignored by customer service

On Feb 26, unable to access my account ... I submitted this ticket:
My Spotify was working on my iPhone, however I recently went to open the app and was asked to login again. I did so usingthe facebook account that I have on my laptop. Once logged in, it doesn\'t show my tracks, just says \"Welcome to Spotify -Your 48-Hour Free Music Trial has now started...\"

I got this message back on March 3rd:
Hi there,

We'd like to thank you for your patience while we've been investigating your query.

We're just running some final checks now to ensure we have a resolution for you. We'll email you within 24 hours with anupdate.

If you have any further queries in the meantime, please do let us know.

Thanks
All the best

Duncan

Spotify Customer Service - Cambridge

Since then I've sent 4 emails/tickets with NO RESPONSE! Crazy, right? I'm not even sure how to cancel, as I can't even loginto the account.

2 Replies

Hi AndyB555 - What's happened here is you've created a duplicate account via your Facebook. 

So when you used your Facebook account to log in, you accessed this new account--not your original 'andrewtberman' account with your Premium and playlists. 

All you need to do is sign out and sign back in with this username (not your email). For more information please see this larger thread

Meredith,

What's the point of the contact form if that's the level of response you get if you use it?

You have just proved that this Community is far better at providing support than contacting Spotify via the correct channels.

Since the user waited 2 weeks and sent 4 emails via the correct support channels and received no help, some humility and an apology might have been nice instead of essentially telling them that this is their fault for creating a duplicate account via Facebook.

Suggested posts