Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution If account holder is deceased can their partner take over their account ?

My husband recently passed away and i am getting round to dealing with all their stuff, our family all use Spotify so would i be able to just change my husband's account details to mine or do i need to inform Spotify and close his account and then op...

• Visitor
  • My husband recently passed away and i am getting round to dealing with all their stuff, our family all use Spotify so would i be able to just change my husband's account details to mine or do i need ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Duo - Why Can't Plans Be Changed More than Once a Year? Member Error Occurred, Can't Correct

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADevice iPhone 7+Operating System iOSiOS My Question or Issue2 daughters - 1 Premium Duo account. 1 is manager and 1 is member. The member daughter and a third person tried to create a joint playlist, but in the process the t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device  iPhone 7+ Operating System iOS iOS   My Question or Issue 2 daughters - 1 Premium Duo account. 1 is manager and 1 is member. The member daugh...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

I have a premium account which I created while living in the Netherlands. Now I have moved to Italy and want to set up a duoplan with my boyfriend, but I cannot change my country. I have given my Italian address but when he gives the same address in ...

• I have a premium account which I created while living in the Netherlands. Now I have moved to Italy and want to set up a duoplan with my boyfriend, but I cannot change my country. I have given my Ita...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I merge two spotify accounts?

Hi all, I have to active spotify accounts and want to merge them. I want to transfer all playlists and especially all liked songs from one account to the other. Is there an easy way to do this without copying all playlists?

• Visitor
  • Hi all, I have to active spotify accounts and want to merge them. I want to transfer all playlists and especially all liked songs from one account to the other. Is there an easy way to do this withou...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account deleted

I didn't use my account, and for some reason it was deleted. Is it possible to restore it somehow?

• Visitor
  • I didn't use my account, and for some reason it was deleted. Is it possible to restore it somehow?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account hacked and hijacked even after i changed password and logged out of all account

Hello can you please help, a few weeks ago i notice that when i was listening to music with my account it suddenly stopped and changed to another song. Then i also noticed that the liked song increase to more than 100+ when normally it's only around ...

• Visitor
  • Hello can you please help, a few weeks ago i notice that when i was listening to music with my account it suddenly stopped and changed to another song. Then i also noticed that the liked song increas...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Konten beim Wechsel von Family auf Duo.

Hallo!Wir sind nur noch zu zweit mit zwei aktiven Konten in einem Familyvertrag.Wenn ich auf Duo wechsele, bleiben die Konten dann erhalten?

• Visitor
  • Hallo! Wir sind nur noch zu zweit mit zwei aktiven Konten in einem Familyvertrag. Wenn ich auf Duo wechsele, bleiben die Konten dann erhalten?
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't find my account on recherche

when I recherche my account on other device, he didn't appear, my playlist too, how to find it ?

• when I recherche my account on other device, he didn't appear, my playlist too, how to find it ?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crackling/Static when playing ANY song, ONLY on Windows.

This has been going on for months. I can't find any answers to this. EVERY song crackles and stutters. No matter streaming or local, no matter what combination of "enable hardware acceleration" or "play high quality" or any other option frequently su...

• This has been going on for months. I can't find any answers to this. EVERY song crackles and stutters.   No matter streaming or local, no matter what combination of "enable hardware accelerati...
  • brianberlin
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

I'm not receiving a password reset link to my email

I forgot my spotify password and have tried to reset it several times, but never receive a link to reset my password

• Visitor
  • I forgot my spotify password and have tried to reset it several times, but never receive a link to reset my password
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

if you get this kind of a PM ask before agreeing

so yesterday i got a PM from someone that has a recent account made but if you get the same message ask what it fully about then just agreeing to it, the internet can be full of BS somethings but really ask before agreeing with it and sometime it cou...

Screenshot 2023-03-04 12.16.22 PM.png
  • Roadie
  • so yesterday i got a PM from someone that has a recent account made but if you get the same message ask what it fully about then just agreeing to it, the internet can be full of BS somethings but rea...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

The enhance option for my playlist isn't popping up anymore

I have the Spotify duo plan and used to have the enhance option pop up and id use it, but I checked today and I don't have the option anymore on my playlist.

• Visitor
  • I have the Spotify duo plan and used to have the enhance option pop up and id use it, but I checked today and I don't have the option anymore on my playlist.
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Change web page language.

I live in Finland but I don’t speak Finnish.I need to update my account and payment info, but the whole page is in Finnish and I don’t know how to change the language.

• I live in Finland but I don’t speak Finnish. I need to update my account and payment info, but the whole page is in Finnish and I don’t know how to change the language.
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Email has been changed with a typo, account recovery is not possible

I changed my account's email address for some reason and now recovery is not possible for the account. I've been using spotify for a long time, there are a huge number of songs in the library that are important to me, please help.User name *****

• Casual Listener
  • I changed my account's email address for some reason and now recovery is not possible for the account. I've been using spotify for a long time, there are a huge number of songs in the library that ar...
  • tonyvaits
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes