Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Over charged

Plan Free/PremiumPremium Country England DeviceS 20+ (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating SystemAndroid (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Why have you over charged from Aug 2022 to sep 2022 and take...

• Visitor
  •       Plan       Free/Premium Premium      Country   England           Device S 20+     (iP...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account details page in Turkey shows up in Turkish instead of English

I am a premium user and my preferred language is English but I am currently living in Turkey therefore I changed my account's country to Turkey, however I would like to see all the content in English, which I do except for the account preview page wh...

• Visitor
  • I am a premium user and my preferred language is English but I am currently living in Turkey therefore I changed my account's country to Turkey, however I would like to see all the content in English...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My account on smart phone and Apple iPad are not linked need to link

I have signed up for premium duo on my smart phone but on my Apple iPad it doesn’t appear in my account and I am still getting adds. How do I link the two devices.

• Visitor
  • I have signed up for premium duo on my smart phone but on my Apple iPad it doesn’t appear in my account and I am still getting adds. How do I link the two devices.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot see Premium Duo Plan after recharge

I recharged for Premium Duo and my account still shows plan for individual. I even have the receipt for payment

• Visitor
  • I recharged for Premium Duo and my account still shows plan for individual. I even have the receipt for payment
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won free year of Spotify premium but lost hulu and showtime account sign in

Grandmother won free year of spotify premium in oscar mayer giveaway and I redeemed the free year. but lost the ability to use hulu and showtime, isnt that a part of spotify premium?

• Visitor
  • Grandmother won free year of spotify premium in oscar mayer giveaway and I redeemed the free year. but lost the ability to use hulu and showtime, isnt that a part of spotify premium?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot login on my playstation account with my phone what can I do ?

I tried to log in multiple of time's on my playstation and it keeps going back to the log in page so I don't know what to do anymore

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to log in multiple of time's on my playstation and it keeps going back to the log in page so I don't know what to do anymore
  • blxxo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Minha conta foi excluída sem minha permissão

Ao acessar meu Spotify, automaticamente saiu do meu login e nem pela Google ou Apple ID minha conta está sendo encontrada, é como se tivesse sido excluída, tenho certeza que não foi problemas com o pagamento. Minha conta é individual e débito automát...

• Visitor
  • Ao acessar meu Spotify, automaticamente saiu do meu login e nem pela Google ou Apple ID minha conta está sendo encontrada, é como se tivesse sido excluída, tenho certeza que não foi problemas com o p...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Resubscribed to premium with different email address - cannot access acco

Hi - our premium subscription lapsed due to our family using a new credit card. My wife’s email address and password controlled the account. When I paid to restart premium I used my email address. It is not allowing me to log into the app w my email ...

• Visitor
  • Hi - our premium subscription lapsed due to our family using a new credit card. My wife’s email address and password controlled the account. When I paid to restart premium I used my email address...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com pagamento.

Efetuei o pagamento na quinta feira, tenho o comprovante. E o app diz que tenho que atualizar meus dados de pagamento e não consigo utilizar o msm

• Visitor
  • Efetuei o pagamento na quinta feira, tenho o comprovante. E o app diz que tenho que atualizar meus dados de pagamento e não consigo utilizar o msm
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change the Country - blocked - but why?

I did change the country from AT to CH when Spotify did not accept my Swiss credit card (I live in AT and work in CH). This worked for Spotify Premium Family but then my family was not able join although they live at the same address in AT like me bu...

• Visitor
  • I did change the country from AT to CH when Spotify did not accept my Swiss credit card (I live in AT and work in CH). This worked for Spotify Premium Family but then my family was not able join alth...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change Primary User from my son to me without losing his playlists

When my son wanted Spotify, I signed him up using my email address. Now, years later, we've upgraded to a family plan and I want to be the Primary with my email. So I want him to change his email address to his own email so I can use mine to be Prima...

• Visitor
  • When my son wanted Spotify, I signed him up using my email address.  Now, years later, we've upgraded to a family plan and I want to be the Primary with my email.  So I want him to change h...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Somone made an account with my email address

I'm a happy paying customer. I suddenly started getting Spotify emails on an email address that I did not register with Spotify and noticed that there is a completely legit account that someone registered using my email address - I'm assuming this wa...

• Regular
  • I'm a happy paying customer. I suddenly started getting Spotify emails on an email address that I did not register with Spotify and noticed that there is a completely legit account that someone regis...
  • MihailY
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share playlists

Hello, I cannot share my playlists with the others. Whenever I click on the share button it stucks on the download screen and I cant even copy sharing link. I tried deleting and downloading the app again but still was not helpful. I have android.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I cannot share my playlists with the others. Whenever I click on the share button it stucks on the download screen and I cant even copy sharing link. I tried deleting and downloading the app a...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Random songs showing on my account

My playlist keeps stopping through Echo. Then a random song is showing as playing on the app from another device. There is no other device connected. I can pause the song, it then starts playing again. I can clear it and close the app, then it appear...

• Visitor
  • My playlist keeps stopping through Echo. Then a random song is showing as playing on the app from another device. There is no other device connected. I can pause the song, it then starts playing agai...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am purchasing Spotify Premium for my grandson to use mainly on his cellphone. How can he sign in w

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI am purchasing Spotify Premium for my grandson to use mainly on his cellphone. How can he si...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I am pu...
  • Carlos_Cougar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution not getting reset password E-Mail

PlanFreeCountryAT My Question or IssueI forgot the password to this Account:Lost AccountSo I tried resetting it here: https://accounts.spotify.com/en/password-reset .Now the problem I have is, that I'm not getting an E-Mail. It's not in the Junk fold...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country AT   My Question or Issue I forgot the password to this Account: Lost Account So I tried resetting it here: https://accounts.spotify.com/en/password-reset . Now the pr...
  • Paulus12345
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login on duo account?

My wife has upgraded to a duo account, but when i login on her username (email) i only get in on Spotify free. My guess is that somehow we got two different accounts on one email. I've tried to find the invite option in her app but either it's not on...

• Visitor
  • My wife has upgraded to a duo account, but when i login on her username (email) i only get in on Spotify free. My guess is that somehow we got two different accounts on one email. I've tried to find ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes