Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution move podcast to new account

I uploaded my podcast to spotify, linked to my personal account. However, the podcast is for my work and in case a colleague must take over, it would be better to have a separate account for the podcast. Is there a way I can transmit the podcast to a...

• Visitor
  • I uploaded my podcast to spotify, linked to my personal account. However, the podcast is for my work and in case a colleague must take over, it would be better to have a separate account for the podc...
  • Joan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Move/merge Spotify Premium to the Family account

I have Spotify Premium account for a long time and a few months back created a Family account for my wife and kids. Is there any way to move/merge my private account to the Family?

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium account for a long time and a few months back created a Family account for my wife and kids. Is there any way to move/merge my private account to the Family?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Q] Changing plan from Premium to Family

If I will upgrade my Premium plan to Family will I loose my presets like playlists, friends etc?

• Casual Listener
  • If I will upgrade my Premium plan to Family will I loose my presets like playlists, friends etc?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging Into an Account

Hello! Three years ago, I did a collaboration with someone on Soundcloud and they have decided to post the song onto their Spotify. As of now, they go by a different artist name (which they have always changed throughout the years) and have made a re...

• Hello!   Three years ago, I did a collaboration with someone on Soundcloud and they have decided to post the song onto their Spotify. As of now, they go by a different artist name (which they ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I connected Spotify to Facebook account, it's been over 48 hours, my username has still not changed.

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceBoth ASUS laptop and Iphone 7My Question or IssueExactly as the title says. I've realized I could change my username though Facebook, so I connected my Facebook to my Spotify. I've checked both Spotify and Facebook to make...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device Both ASUS laptop and Iphone 7 My Question or Issue Exactly as the title says. I've realized I could change my username though Facebook, so I conne...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist not playing in order

Hi. My Spotify is not playing songs in any order. I have got a playlist, but when i play a song in this it switches to a random song not in my playlist when the song is finished. I have tried to shuffle play too, but it still remains the same. It is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. My Spotify is not playing songs in any order. I have got a playlist, but when i play a song in this it switches to a random song not in my playlist when the song is finished. I have tried to shuf...
  • Eni
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes

fui add ao premium familia. a cobrança do individual é cancelada?

Minha familia me adicionou ao premium familia. Eu tinha um plano individual antes e foi feita a migração. A cobrança do meu plano antigo deixa de ser feita automaticamente?

• Minha familia me adicionou ao premium familia. Eu tinha um plano individual antes e foi feita a migração. A cobrança do meu plano antigo deixa de ser feita automaticamente?
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove song and edit name on Artist Spotify

I would like to remove song from my profile and edit profile name how can i do? (i have artist spotify)

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to remove song from my profile and edit profile name how can i do?     (i have artist spotify)  
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Impossible de modifier le pays

Plan Free Country FRANCE Device (iPhone SE, Samsung Galaxy J3, PC) Operating System (iOS 11, Android, Windows 10) Mon Problème : Bonjour, Depuis hier, il m'est impossible de me connecter sur mon compte Spotify. En effet le pays mentionné sur mon prof...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country FRANCE Device (iPhone SE, Samsung Galaxy J3, PC) Operating System (iOS 11, Android, Windows 10)   Mon Problème : Bonjour, Depuis hier, il m'est impossible...
  • AmLu89
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution morning! i have paid premium subscription but somehow can't open the app

The app shows me the screen "your last payment didn't work" and i can't do anything to close it and to use the app

• Visitor
  • The app shows me the screen "your last payment didn't work" and i can't do anything to close it and to use the app
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The button for resetting the password isn't working on any device

I've received the message that my password has been reseted, but now I cannot change the password, because the buttons aren't clickable

• Visitor
  • I've received the message that my password has been reseted, but now I cannot change the password, because the buttons aren't clickable
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't redeem my gift codes as they don't apply to my account. I don't und

Am I not able to use the £30 worth of gift cards I have for my Spotify Family account by adding it to my balance? Otherwise I have £30 worth of codes I don't need.

• Visitor
  • Am I not able to use the £30 worth of gift cards I have for my Spotify Family account by adding it to my balance? Otherwise I have £30 worth of codes I don't need.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can I get my 3 month free thru my Roku Stick? I already have the free

you sent me an e mail for the try Premium 3 months free. I already have an account and using the free with a Roku Stick. How can I get the 3 month free Premium through my Roku Stick?

• Visitor
  • you sent me an e mail for the try Premium 3 months free. I already have an account and using the free with a Roku Stick. How can I get the 3 month free Premium through my Roku Stick?
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

je ne suis pas capable de m'abonner a spotify prenium

jessaie de me connecter a prenium mais cela ne fonctionne pas

• Visitor
  • jessaie de me connecter a prenium mais cela ne fonctionne pas
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution duplicidade na cobrança

Consta duas cobranças no meu cartão de credito com o mesmo valor do plano premiun, como faço para cancelar?

• Visitor
  • Consta duas cobranças no meu cartão de credito com o mesmo valor do plano premiun, como faço para cancelar?
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to return to my account if by entering my phone number a different one

I would like to know what happened since it is my first time with Spotify Premium and I want my money to be worth it since it is unfair to me since it is my first time

• Visitor
  • I would like to know what happened since it is my first time with Spotify Premium and I want my money to be worth it since it is unfair to me since it is my first time
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Locked out account

Is there any other way to log in if I forgot my password and I’m locked out my email?PlanPremiumCountryUnited States Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Is there any other way to log in if I forgot my password and I’m locked out my email? Plan Premium Country United States  Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Opera...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes