Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Creating an account for my company and sharing playlists

The company I work for would like to start creating some playlists to share with people round the business, focussing on different themes like mental wellbeing, stress management or perhaps playlists that we can open up for people to contruibute to. ...

• The company I work for would like to start creating some playlists to share with people round the business, focussing on different themes like mental wellbeing, stress management or perhaps playlists...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how to log into Hulu when I have Spotify + Hulu plan

I am trying to check my Hulu settings but don't know how to log into Hulu. I have Spotify + Hulu plan and log into Spotify with Facebook. Is it possible to create a new password that I can use to log into both Spotify and Hulu?

• Visitor
  • I am trying to check my Hulu settings but don't know how to log into Hulu. I have Spotify + Hulu plan and log into Spotify with Facebook. Is it possible to create a new password that I can use to log...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs shorter then 30 seconds

What happens pf the royalties of songs that are (a bit) shorter then 30 seconds? I have seen some, but does the artist get nothing when there is listened to that song?

• Regular
  • What happens pf the royalties of songs that are (a bit) shorter then 30 seconds? I have seen some, but does the artist get nothing when there is listened to that song?
  • Lonelybenson
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution WHY DOES SPOTIFY TODAY EVERY 20 TO 30 MINUTES IT LOGS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT?

when i log in to my spotify account it always asks me to change my password, and today i logged in because sometimes my spotify account gets logged out, but today spotify every time i log in to my account, after about 20 minutes it takes out my spoti...

• Visitor
  • when i log in to my spotify account it always asks me to change my password, and today i logged in because sometimes my spotify account gets logged out, but today spotify every time i log in to my ac...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to share playlists with someone who doesn't have Facebook.

I know their email address and I used to be able to share playlists with people. I don't know how much of this has changed, but it was a good feature.

• Visitor
  • I know their email address and I used to be able to share playlists with people. I don't know how much of this has changed, but it was a good feature.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is Spotify doing enough to protect their customer (600+ logins/passwords published on PasteBin)

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceGoogle Pixel 2 Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueI recently found that my Spotify Premium account have been compromised. While I was listening to my music on my way home from work, I noticed random music sta...

• Regular
  • ...ave been published to a publicly facing website designed to share content and is often an early indicator of breach. This was discovered along with 551 other accounts this month. Gaining access to S...
  • Neken222
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 11 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleting music u nolonger want

I want to get more storage by deleting music as I have music that will not download

• Visitor
  • I want to get more storage by deleting music as I have music that will not download
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I don't receive the password reset emails. I have access to the email.

I don't receive the password reset emails. I have access to the email. I looked on every folder, spam... Nothing. Been 2 days since I started trying. I can still access the Spotify account via the Windows application in me desktop PC, but I cannot se...

• Visitor
  • I don't receive the password reset emails. I have access to the email. I looked on every folder, spam... Nothing. Been 2 days since I started trying. I can still access the Spotify account via the Wi...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My dad died and Facebook account memorialized - has his Spotify profile been deleted?

Basically as the title says. My dad died in June 2021, and his Facebook page was memorialized. He used Facebook to log into Spotify. Dad was a really big music fan, and it'd mean so much to me if I could find his profile and see his music playlists (...

• ...e if I could find his profile and see his music playlists (assuming they are public).  The thing is, I never really used the follow feature on Spotify, so I never added him when he was alive.&n...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Random request

Hey guys This is a bit of a long shot. My ex wife passed away last year sadly. I've searched various times to see if I can find her profile/playlists with no joy. Its a complex request but do you think Spotify would assist me?

• Visitor
  • Hey guys   This is a bit of a long shot.    My ex wife passed away last year sadly.    I've searched various times to see if I can find her profile/playlists with no jo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live agent please

I want to speak with a live agent

• Visitor
  • I want to speak with a live agent
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to check if my account was created using Facebook?

I created my Spotify premium account in 2016. I'm using the username and password method for logging in, but I'm not 100% sure it was always the case. My concern stems from the fact that on my very, very ancient Facebook account I see 'Spotify' in Ap...

• Regular
  • I created my Spotify premium account in 2016. I'm using the username and password method for logging in, but I'm not 100% sure it was always the case. My concern stems from the fact that on my very, ...
  • natalia_z
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I login into my main account again?

Spotify randomly logged me out. I tried to log back in but I was unable to get my account back. I tried every possible username/email/password (that I am sure I used in my account) but Spotify just does not want to recognize those as something that i...

• Spotify randomly logged me out. I tried to log back in but I was unable to get my account back. I tried every possible username/email/password (that I am sure I used in my account) but Spotify just d...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgraded to Duo Plan but devices show duplicate accounts despite separate logins

Duo Plan, Australia, iPhone 11 and XS, iOS I upgraded from Individual Premium to the Duo Plan, sent the invitation link to my partner, opened the login, he forgot his password, we retrieved his username, reset his password, then logged in fine. But t...

• Visitor
  • Duo Plan, Australia, iPhone 11 and XS, iOS   I upgraded from Individual Premium to the Duo Plan, sent the invitation link to my partner, opened the login, he forgot his password...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Não consigo mais acessar utilizando meu Facebook ( aparece "Ops algo deu er

Não consigo mais acessar utilizando meu Facebook ( aparece "Ops algo deu errado") fui convidado para um plano familia, mas perdi o acesso ao meu perfil. Simplesmente o Spotify deslogou-se. E agora não consigo mais acessar usando meu Facebook, e as ou...

• Visitor
  • Não consigo mais acessar utilizando meu Facebook ( aparece "Ops algo deu errado") fui convidado para um plano familia, mas perdi o acesso ao meu perfil. Simplesmente o Spotify deslogou-se. E agora nã...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't find a new profile. Is it because it's spotify free?

I created a profile for work, spotify free. When I search for it in my own private account it doesn't show up. What's wrong?

• Visitor
  • I created a profile for work, spotify free. When I search for it in my own private account it doesn't show up. What's wrong?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Emails saying spotify is being logged into from other countries

New login to Spotify We noticed you logged in from a new device. If this was you, there’s nothing for you to do right now. Location United States Time November 16, 2022 at 1:59:26 PM NZDT Not you? Take a few minutes to secure your account. Make sure ...

• Visitor
  • New login to Spotify We noticed you logged in from a new device. If this was you, there’s nothing for you to do right now. Location United States Time November 16, 2022 at 1:59:26 PM NZDT...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Play points Premium

PlanI want to use it on 2 devices phone and tablet - PremiumCountryAustria (Europe)DeviceSamsung Galaxy S 22 Ultra and Tablet Galaxy S7 +Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueIve seen a announcement thats now able to pay premium with google pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan I want to use it on 2 devices phone and tablet - Premium Country Austria (Europe) Device Samsung Galaxy S 22 Ultra  and Tablet Galaxy S7 + Operating System Android   My Questi...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes