Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Song missing from Spotify

Hey, I recently noticed one of my favorite songs is missing from Spotify. I am referring to In a Sweater Poorly Knit, by mewithoutYou. I reached out to the band, but they say they don't control the digital rights, so I am reaching out here, I would r...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I recently noticed one of my favorite songs is missing from Spotify. I am referring to In a Sweater Poorly Knit, by mewithoutYou. I reached out to the band, but they say they don't cont...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Problemas con las descargas

Se me salen las descargas, me sale que ya supere el límite de 3 dispositivos, pero no tengo mi cuenta en más de 3 dispositivos, no se cual puede ser el problema. Ojalá puedan ayudarme porfavor

• Casual Listener
  • Se me salen las descargas, me sale que ya supere el límite de 3 dispositivos, pero no tengo mi cuenta en más de 3 dispositivos, no se cual puede ser el problema. Ojalá puedan ayudarme porfavor
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shazam

I clicked on "revoke Access" to the Shazam app by mistake. How do I get it back? Cannot get Spotify to show on my Shazam app even though am a premium account

• Casual Listener
  • I clicked on "revoke Access" to the Shazam app by mistake. How do I get it back? Cannot get Spotify to show on my Shazam app even though am a premium account
  • Magicdedek
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Hiring Manager?

Greetings, I am a student applying for an internship in data science in New York, and I am wondering who the hiring manager is for interns so that I may address my cover letter to them directly! Regards,Ben Ingham

• Greetings,   I am a student applying for an internship in data science in New York, and I am wondering who the hiring manager is for interns so that I may address my cover letter to them direc...
  • Kay0310
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't reconnect to Facebook

A couple years ago I disconnected my spotify from facebook, now I'm trying to reconnect it and after several logins through the friends activity tab in the desktop app, it just attempts to load an empty friends list until i click out of the tab. Spot...

• Visitor
  • A couple years ago I disconnected my spotify from facebook, now I'm trying to reconnect it and after several logins through the friends activity tab in the desktop app, it just attempts to load an em...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify duo : can't listen to 2 different playlists!

Hello all, I am sorry I am french and not always so good in english. We have a duo membership and my partner can't change to another music on his phone without it changing on my phone!! Can someone help me please? Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,  I am sorry I am french and not always so good in english. We have a duo membership and my partner can't change to another music on his phone without it changing on my phone!! Can so...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to I start fresh?

I have finally decided to upgrade to Premium Family because I'm sick of having to share with my kids.However, I would REALLY love to start with a fresh slate, but instead, the kids and my husband are getting a clean start and I am still lumped with t...

• Visitor
  • I have finally decided to upgrade to Premium Family because I'm sick of having to share with my kids. However, I would REALLY love to start with a fresh slate, but instead, the kids and my husband...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Pre-save abuse

I have gave my permission for the presave of a single song, but ever since i see every song released by freaking STMPD records saved in my playlist and added into my library. How do i disable this horrendous and annoying abuse?

• Casual Listener
  • I have gave my permission for the presave of a single song, but ever since i see every song released by freaking STMPD records saved in my playlist and added into my library. How do i disable this ho...
  • Lyubka
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to log in the spotify app

I'm not able to log into the spotify app even after entering the correct info (it works fine for the web browser version). It gets stuck on "Logging in" and after a while shows the error message "Something went wrong, please try again later". The lin...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not able to log into the spotify app even after entering the correct info (it works fine for the web browser version). It gets stuck on "Logging in" and after a while shows the error message "Som...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Old playlists; no more live customer support?

It's been a couple years since I tried to get a live help chat going. Looks like they don't offer it anymore. That is a drag. I had an account. It got hacked or usurped by someone with my name. Can I get my old playlists back?

• Visitor
  • It's been a couple years since I tried to get a live help chat going. Looks like they don't offer it anymore. That is a drag. I had an account. It got hacked or usurped by someone with my name. Can I...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Age restriction

I'm a father of the child under 13 years old and wish to allow to use spotify. Is it possible? If yes - how (I do not wish to enter the wrong birthday in registration). I can approve such decision by electronic signature if needed. Thank You.

• I'm a father of the child under 13 years old and wish to allow to use spotify. Is it possible? If yes - how (I do not wish to enter the wrong birthday in registration). I can approve such decision by...
  • 31amxf4jw4eoin34cbii
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Re: Voy a cambiarme al plan familiar, pero tengo duda sobre el pago|

Tengo un problema, yo tenía premium individual y a medio mes de agosto me cambié a familiar, mi día de corte era los 15 de cada mes, pero lo malo fue que para el primero de sep me cobraron nuevamente lo del individual y para el 6 de sep lo del famili...

• Visitor
  • Tengo un problema, yo tenía premium individual y a medio mes de agosto me cambié a familiar, mi día de corte era los 15 de cada mes, pero lo malo fue que para el primero de sep me cobraron nuevamente...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is there a way to see how long you are Spotify member?

I like to see how long I'm a Spotify member. Is there a way to look this up?

• Casual Listener
  • I like to see how long I'm a Spotify member. Is there a way to look this up?
  • TjaapSpot
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error al reclamar mi cuenta premium en microsoft rewards

hace 3 dias una plan gratis de spotify premium por 3 meses por medio de Microsoft rewards, al momento de canjear lo cuenta e introducir mi numero de telefono me salio que el pedido fue rechazado, luego de eso me puse en contcto con el soporte tecnico...

• Visitor
  • hace 3 dias una plan gratis de spotify premium por 3 meses por medio de Microsoft rewards, al momento de canjear lo cuenta e introducir mi numero de telefono me salio que el pedido fue rechazado, lue...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Data de Nascimento Exposta

Olá comunidade spotify! Recentemente criei uma conta na plataforma e gostaria de saber se a data de nascimento do usuário fica exposto ao público?Obrigado!

• Visitor
  • Olá comunidade spotify! Recentemente criei uma conta na plataforma e gostaria de saber se a data de nascimento do usuário fica exposto ao público? Obrigado!  
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Followers

heyyyi think it would be great if you can not only see how many followers you have but also who they are:)xoxo

• Visitor
  • heyyy i think it would be great if you can not only see how many followers you have but also who they are:) xoxo  
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

J.K.

Hi guys, I have a premium account on my smartphone for 3 years and would now like to use it on my PC.However, I don´t have the email address from back then nor do i know my old password.Any ideas?

• Visitor
  • Hi guys, I have a premium account on my smartphone for 3 years and would now like to use it on my PC. However, I don´t have the email address from back then nor do i know my old password. Any ideas?
  • JBayudz
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Graphical Glitches, Performance issues & Widescreen troubles after new update

PlanPremiumCountryCzech RepublicDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueAfter the new update I've started experiencing frequent graphical glitches in the app, doesn't matter if the window is minimized, maximized, half the screen o...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Czech Republic Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue After the new update I've started experiencing frequent graphical glitches in the ...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Help changing credit card!!

I need to change the credit card info on my spotify account, spotify website is no good and the app has no link to do it either. Is a there a quick fix to this? Anyone?

• I need to change the credit card info on my spotify account, spotify website is no good and the app has no link to do it either. Is a there a quick fix to this? Anyone?
  • earchide
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium Plan Has Ads, Why?

Hi Support,BUG 1: We use the Family Premium Plan which should have NO ADS.Problem is we are getting ads?Every night we listen to Bedtime Explorers (Android) just as my kid is falling asleep, we suddenly hear the most annoying advertising which wakes ...

• Hi Support, BUG 1: We use the Family Premium Plan which should have NO ADS. Problem is we are getting ads? Every night we listen to Bedtime Explorers (Android) just as my kid is falling asleep, we...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes