Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution because if I have Spotify prime when my cell phone wakes up without interne

because if I have Spotify prime when my cell phone wakes up without internet, the downloaded songs are not heard until it is connected to a network

• Visitor
  • because if I have Spotify prime when my cell phone wakes up without internet, the downloaded songs are not heard until it is connected to a network
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I have the IP addresses of my account logins?

I suspect my ex has been repeatedly hacking two Spotify accounts I have and feeding me purposefully painful songs to harass me. She denies this completely, but I have received several automated emails of suspicious logins from the platform. The probl...

• Casual Listener
  • I suspect my ex has been repeatedly hacking two Spotify accounts I have and feeding me purposefully painful songs to harass me. She denies this completely, but I have received several automated email...
  • firstname1234
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Card refused

Plan9,99€ / monthCountryFranceDevice(iPhone SE, MacBook, Windows 10)Main Operating System using Spotify(iOS 15.6.1) My Question or IssueMy Credit Card (Visa) expired in end September. I got another Visa card and tried several time to change the setti...

• Visitor
  • Plan 9,99€ / month Country France Device (iPhone SE, MacBook, Windows 10) Main Operating System using Spotify (iOS 15.6.1)   My Question or Issue My Credit Card (Visa) expired in ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Are sign-in sessions expiring after some period of inactivity?

What Spotify is doing to log-in sessions that are technically inactive, but somebody didn't log out fully (e.g. did a phone reset, closed incognito mode etc.). Are free-floating sessions being closed after some time of inactivity? I'm asking cause I ...

• Regular
  • What Spotify is doing to log-in sessions that are technically inactive, but somebody didn't log out fully (e.g. did a phone reset, closed incognito mode etc.). Are free-floating sessions being closed...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Me cobraron 10 pesos más sin devolver al contratar un plan familiar

En la madrugada contraté un plan familiar y para esto me retiraron 10 pesos de mi cuenta para validar, luego cobraron el precio del plan, pero los 10 no fueron devueltos

• Visitor
  • En la madrugada contraté un plan familiar y para esto me retiraron 10 pesos de mi cuenta para validar, luego cobraron el precio del plan, pero los 10 no fueron devueltos
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PROBLEME RECUS DE PAIEMENT

J'ai PREMIUM FAMILLE. Mes reçus s'arrêtent à 2019. Je voudrais avoir mes reçus de paiement 2022. C'est urgent, merci Yannick Benard

• Visitor
  • J'ai PREMIUM FAMILLE. Mes reçus s'arrêtent à 2019. Je voudrais avoir mes reçus de paiement 2022. C'est urgent, merci Yannick Benard
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to reconnect to Facebook - receiving Error Message

I was unable to see my friends activity on Spotify and thought I could quickly resolve this by hitting 'disconnect from Facebook' and then later hitting 'connect to Facebook'. However, having disconnected from Facebook, I'm unable to reconnect, and a...

• Casual Listener
  • I was unable to see my friends activity on Spotify and thought I could quickly resolve this by hitting 'disconnect from Facebook' and then later hitting 'connect to Facebook'. However, having disconn...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify use payment details of the previous card?

For example, I recently changed my payment card. If this new card doesn't have any money, then will monthly payment be charged later from the previous one or it just won't happen? I know the question is weird, but it's slyghtly bothering me.

• Casual Listener
  • For example, I recently changed my payment card. If this new card doesn't have any money, then will monthly payment be charged later from the previous one or it just won't happen?  I know the q...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I revoke access to third party apps?

In order to “save” an upcoming album release to my account, I had to give access to a third party account to add songs to my playlists, etc. I want to stop this. How do I change that?

• Visitor
  • In order to “save” an upcoming album release to my account, I had to give access to a third party account to add songs to my playlists, etc. I want to stop this. How do I change that?
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New oct 2022 update

This new updated version of Spotify absolutely sucks and who ever did this should be sacked. I spoke to customer service and explained my frustration with the new update only to be told there's nothing they can do. I'm on a premium family plan and sh...

• Visitor
  • This new updated version of Spotify absolutely sucks and who ever did this should be sacked. I spoke to customer service and explained my frustration with the new update only to be told there's nothi...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

HOW DO I COMBINE MY TWO SPOTIFY ACCOUNTS INTO ONE?

I HAVE TWO SEPARATE SPOTIFY ACCOUNTS AND WOULD LIKE TO COMBINE ALL THE LIKED SONGS IN BOTH INTO ONE. HOW DO I DO THAT?

• Visitor
  • I HAVE TWO SEPARATE SPOTIFY ACCOUNTS AND WOULD LIKE TO COMBINE ALL THE LIKED SONGS IN BOTH INTO ONE. HOW DO I DO THAT?
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I transfer my playlists from the family account I am on to someone's duo account when I move?

I am moving from a home where I am a member of a family account to a new address and want to join a duo account with the person at the new address. How do I transfer my playlists from the old account to the new one?

• Visitor
  • I am moving from a home where I am a member of a family account to a new address and want to join a duo account with the person at the new address.  How do I transfer my playlists from the old a...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to connect my Google account to my Spotify account

PlanFreeCountry DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueI want to login into my Spotify account with Google but I'm only able to login there with my Facebook account. I want to disconnect Facebook on my Spotify account and connect ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue I want to login into my Spotify account with Google but I'm only able to login there with my F...
  • Phredd
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to permanently change the country of my account?

Plan: Premium DuoCountry: Account of TaiwanDevice: Iphone SE & PlayStation 4Operating System: Iphone SE & PlayStation 4My Question or IssueI and my brother live in Chile, At that time, when opening an account and setting up payment, we accidentally s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Duo Country: Account of Taiwan Device: Iphone SE & PlayStation 4 Operating System: Iphone SE & PlayStation 4 My Question or Issue I and my brother live ...
  • BrayanHuang
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Using previously deleted email for a new account.

PlanFreeCountryIndia DeviceSamsung Galaxy M31, Dell laptopOperating SystemAndroid 12, Windows 11 My Question or IssueI earlier had an account on Spotify with an email that I deleted on 19 Sep, '22. Then I waited for 14 days to reuse that same email f...

• Plan Free Country India   Device Samsung Galaxy M31, Dell laptop Operating System Android 12, Windows 11   My Question or Issue I earlier had an account on Spotify with an email ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting commercial adds while I am on premium plan

Plan Premium IndividualCountry AustraliaDevice iPhone X, and LaptopOperating System iOS 15 on my iPhone and Windows 10 on my laptop My Question or IssueOn multiple occasions, commercial adds are played while I am listening to songs on Spotify, or an ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan  Premium Individual Country Australia Device iPhone X, and Laptop Operating System  iOS 15 on my iPhone and Windows 10 on my laptop   My Question or Issue On ...
  • TinaSh
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sorry, you cannot take advantage of this plan. But there are other ways to upgrade to Premium.

I already have an active premium plan and with the microsoft reward trial I tried to put the code convinced that the subscription would expand it for me, what I wanted to ask is that when the premium plan I have now expires, the microsoft reward one ...

• I already have an active premium plan and with the microsoft reward trial I tried to put the code convinced that the subscription would expand it for me, what I wanted to ask is that when the premium...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to merge old account playlist with new account

Hi, I used to use spotify with different account (chillabeat) and had multiple playlists. I have created a new spotify account, found my old account playlists on search and have copied it to my new and current account. However, i realized that the pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I used to use spotify with different account (chillabeat) and had multiple playlists.    I have created a new spotify account, found my old account playlists on search ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify says i have reached the device limit, i know i didnt

PlanPremium My Question or IssueI tried to download songs on my 5th device, but spoty said that i reached the device limit. Since im the only one using this account, i know for sure that i didnt. The new device would be the 5th. My PC uses dual boot ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   My Question or Issue I tried to download songs on my 5th device, but spoty said that i reached the device limit. Since im the only one using this account, i know for sure that...
  • howdydj
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes