Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Profiel

Beste, ik ben uitgelogd op mijn spotify omdat ik ben ingelogd met mijn school email, en deze in gestopt waardoor ik niet meer kan inloggen op spotify en premium niet kan gebruiken. Wat moet ik doen? mvg

• Visitor
  • Beste, ik ben uitgelogd op mijn spotify omdat ik ben ingelogd met mijn school email, en deze in gestopt waardoor ik niet meer kan inloggen op spotify en premium niet kan gebruiken. Wat moet ik doen?&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accusations of impropriety

My account was disabled and I was emailed that I am illegally copying data out of Spotify. I have no idea what this means, how one would do this or why Spotify thinks I did this. Spotify reactivated my account once I promised to never do this again b...

• Casual Listener
  • My account was disabled and I was emailed that I am illegally copying data out of Spotify. I have no idea what this means, how one would do this or why Spotify thinks I did this.   Spotify rea...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 500 (and pc app error 16) Can't log in from Ukraine

Hello everyone, I can not go to the site and enter the application on the PC. It writes error 16 on the PC, and when I try to enter the site, it writes nttp 500. Surprisingly, everything works fine on the phone, when I contact my ISP, it replies that...

• Hello everyone, I can not go to the site and enter the application on the PC. It writes error 16 on the PC, and when I try to enter the site, it writes nttp 500. Surprisingly, everything works fine o...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account "resets" after plan change

PlanPremiumCountryNorth America DeviceOnePlus IN2017Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueHi, after my family plan owner was changed, I was logged out of my account. I logged in with the same email and password and the images I put on my pla...

•   Plan Premium Country North America   Device OnePlus IN2017 Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue Hi, after my family plan owner was changed, I was logged out...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bought a giftcard from gamesdirect and its not from my country

i have bought a giftcard from gamesdirect and ik was for 10€ but i cant redeem it.i have always had giftcards to pay for my premium but now its not working because of country aldo i bought it in my country?

• Casual Listener
  • i have bought a giftcard from gamesdirect and ik was for 10€ but i cant redeem it. i have always had giftcards to pay for my premium but now its not working because of country aldo i bought it in my...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing language of songs showing in weekly discover list

i listen to songs in multiple languages but I get recommendations for many languages that I don’t understand. For example in my list I will see Bengali songs which I don’t understand. I would like to see songs in English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi. how...

• Visitor
  • i listen to songs in multiple languages but I get recommendations for many languages that I don’t understand. For example in my list I will see Bengali songs which I don’t understand. I would like to...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Help with unauthorised credit card payments being taken

I used to have premium but when my credit cards were cancelled and reissued I decided not to continue with the subscription and didn't update my account. This was 3 months ago. I did not supply spotify with my new credit card details and have just no...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to have premium but when my credit cards were cancelled and reissued I decided not to continue with the subscription and didn't update my account. This was 3 months ago. I did not supply spoti...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The problem with premium and region.

PlanFreeDeviceOppo A54Operating SystemAndroid 11My Question or IssueHi I am the Ukrainian and moved to Germany because of situation between Russia.I was trying to get a subscription with my Ukraine debit card but before that changed the region to Ger...

• Plan Free Device Oppo A54 Operating System Android 11 My Question or Issue Hi I am the Ukrainian  and  moved to Germany because of situation between Russia. I was trying to get a su...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still no Playlist sorting options-Deal breaker.

I have been a strong supporter of Spotify since the beginning. In fact, I pay for 2 (that's right 2) Premium accounts in my household. That is about to change. The lack of easy Playlist sorting is unforgiveable. I can't count how many times I've almo...

• I have been a strong supporter of Spotify since the beginning. In fact, I pay for 2 (that's right 2) Premium accounts in my household. That is about to change. The lack of easy Playlist sorting is un...
  • needforname
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not allowing me to use my Facebook created account?

I've been kicked off my spotify account for a few months now and keep receiving an error an account doesnt exist when using the facebook login button. The same email I use for facebook i've been using to try and reset my password. I get an error that...

• Visitor
  • I've been kicked off my spotify account for a few months now and keep receiving an error an account doesnt exist when using the facebook login button. The same email I use for facebook i've been usin...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trace stolen macbook pro

My mac book pro was stolen on monday 15 augustI know that spotify starts up automaticly when the mac is startedFor police investigation is it possible to see where the mac is located (location or ip)when spotify is started up, This from 15 till today...

• My mac book  pro was stolen on monday 15 august I know that spotify starts up automaticly when the mac is started For police investigation is it possible to see where the mac is located (locat...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium service and never received service since 3/20/21. Need to be refunded 17 months.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bankkaartnummer wordt niet aanvaard

Geen van de onderstaande informatie is vereist. Hoe meer u echter verstrekt, hoe gemakkelijker het voor ons zal zijn om te proberen te helpen.PlanGratis/PremiumLand Apparaat(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro eind 2016)Besturingssysteem(iOS 10, ...

• Visitor
  • Geen van de onderstaande informatie is vereist. Hoe meer u echter verstrekt, hoe gemakkelijker het voor ons zal zijn om te proberen te helpen. Plan Gratis/Premium Land   Apparaat (iPhone 8...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 1 cent transaction

Hello, I recently got notified by Paypal over a 0.01 € transaction to premium-gbp@spotify.com so i got a bit distrustful and just wanted to ask if this transaction is actually from Spotify and when yes, why?thanks in advance.

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I recently got notified by Paypal over a 0.01 € transaction to premium-gbp@spotify.com so i got a bit distrustful and just wanted to ask if this transaction is actually from...
  • Excelpenguins
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot change my e-mail nor my password

My Question or IssueMy first e-mail addres was from a very old unstable, unsafe e-mail service provider, which I used for registrartion to my Spotify account few years ago. I realised I should change it to my proper e-mail address, but I've forgotten...

• My Question or Issue My first e-mail addres was from a very old unstable, unsafe e-mail service provider, which I used for registrartion to my Spotify account few years ago.   I realised I sh...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song is much quieter than other songs (Turncoat by Anti-flag)

Alright so, I was trying to do an Anti-flag discography run and I noticed that Turncoat is significantly quieter than their other songs and other songs not by Anti-flag themselves. It wasn't just a one time thing because I've noticed this many times ...

• Casual Listener
  • Alright so, I was trying to do an Anti-flag discography run and I noticed that Turncoat is significantly quieter than their other songs and other songs not by Anti-flag themselves. It wasn't just a o...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Username is a bunch of numbers & letters

PlanPremiumOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSince a few weeks ago my username in Spotify appears only as numbers and letters instead of my facebook profile name. I can still listen to music and so but some features, like updates of the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Since a few weeks ago my username in Spotify appears only as numbers and letters instead of my facebook profile name. I can ...
  • Vasil
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Difficulty using the app

Again and again showing try again later and songs are not opening playlist is showing empty

• Visitor
  • Again and again showing try again later and songs are not opening playlist is showing empty  
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cobro doble a mi tarjeta de Crédito

Buen día, por favor quisiera soporte para el problema que tengo con mi cuenta de Spotify. Es la 3er vez que me cobran doble en el mismo mes en mi tarjeta de crédito por el servicio premium Familiar. No tengo iniciada sesión con otra cuenta, nadie de ...

• Visitor
  • Buen día, por favor quisiera soporte para el problema que tengo con mi cuenta de Spotify. Es la 3er vez que me cobran doble en el mismo mes en mi tarjeta de crédito por el servicio premium ...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username turned into a number while login in with email (not Facebook)

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceWindows 10 LaptopOperating System Windows 10 My Question or IssueWhen trying to log in to Spotify Web Player in a new laptop (with email, not Facebook or anything else) I couldn't remember the password, so had to recover ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Spain Device Windows 10 Laptop Operating System  Windows 10   My Question or Issue When trying to log in to Spotify Web Player in a new laptop (with email, no...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes