Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Cannot log in and cannot sign up using email address

Hi,When I try to log in using email address, I'm getting a message "The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account. " but when I try to sign up, I'm getting another message "This email is already connected to an a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, When I try to log in using email address, I'm getting a message "The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account. " but when I try to sign up, I'm getting ano...
  • tomaszupl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2nd email attached to plan manager account

We have 2 emails linked to the plan manager but should only be one. As a result, the two are linked and only one person can use spotify at a time. We don't know how to remove the 2nd email from the plan manager account so she can create her own accou...

• Visitor
  • We have 2 emails linked to the plan manager but should only be one. As a result, the two are linked and only one person can use spotify at a time. We don't know how to remove the 2nd email from the p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Just noticed I've been charged for a subscription that should have been cancelled in 2017.

I created a new account in 2017. I asked to have my premium subscription transferred to my new account. The subscription was never deactivated from the old account. I have paid 9.99 per month since December 2017 on the account that hasn't been used. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I created a new account in 2017. I asked to have my premium subscription transferred to my new account. The subscription was never deactivated from the old account. I have paid 9.99 per month since D...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Dont see my current offline devices

Hi, There was an option on the webpage where i could see my devices where i downloaded the music and stored offline. Since last year or so i cant see that option and it would be really nice to see them again. When i download songs on a new device it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   There was an option on the webpage where i could see my devices where i downloaded the music and stored offline. Since last year or so i cant see that option and it would be really nice ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot delete song

Someone added three songs to my playlist. On multiple occasions I have tried to delete them however they immediately appear again. What can I do about this?

• Visitor
  • Someone added three songs to my playlist. On multiple occasions I have tried to delete them however they immediately appear again. What can I do about this?
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I want my premium back

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceHuaweiOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have been trhing to pay for premium in months having customer service didn't work I need help. I have the right amount and been paying the right way but it does no...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Device Huawei Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have been trhing to pay for premium in months having customer service didn't work I ne...
  • Niki07
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Voucher

Hey, I've been given a spotify year's premium from The Times but I'm already a paying subscriber. To redeem the voucher do I first need to downgrade, or can I just redeem the offer? Thanks

• Regular
  • Hey,   I've been given a spotify year's premium from The Times but I'm already a paying subscriber. To redeem the voucher do I first need to downgrade, or can I just redeem the offer? &nbs...
  • Kiril
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Name of currently-playing playlist disappear on the top of the playing page

I don’t know if it’s due to some A/B test or something. The name of the playlist that is currently playing disappear on the top of the playing page (above the album cover). I found that a small amount of people have the same issue. I have had this is...

• I don’t know if it’s due to some A/B test or something. The name of the playlist that is currently playing disappear on the top of the playing page (above the album cover).   I found that a sm...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing Country/Region is Changing My Plan

PlanStudentCountryCanadaDeviceLenovo Yoga 6Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am currently on a Student Premium Plan in Canada, but I want to switch my payment method to United States credit card. When I try to change the region, I auto...

• Visitor
  • Plan Student Country Canada Device Lenovo Yoga 6 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am currently on a Student Premium Plan in Canada, but I want to switch my payment ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution account is not working on my phone

hello i have an account on my laptop, i just want to use my spotify on my phone also..but it’s not working on my phone that i have primium,it’s just working like that i don’t have primiumthank you pooyan

• Visitor
  • hello  i have an account on my laptop, i just want to use my spotify on my phone also.. but it’s not working on my phone that i have primium,it’s just working like that i don’t have primium t...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with the country

Plan Free/Premium Country ??? Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Sistema operativoWindows 10 My Question or Issue Hi, like 2 days ago i have an issue when i opened up the app in my pc (windows 10) says that im not in the count...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country ??? Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Sistema operativo Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, like 2 days ago i have an issu...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution NO ME DEJA OBTENER PREMIUN

cuando quiero pagar el plan de estudiantes no me deja porque dice que ya aproveche esa oferta y no la he utilizado nunca y aun asi no me deja obtener premiun de ninguna otra maneraPlanFree/PremiumCountry mexico Devicesamnsung a52Operating SystemAndro...

• Visitor
  • cuando quiero pagar el plan de estudiantes no me deja porque dice que ya aproveche esa oferta y no la he utilizado nunca y aun asi no me deja obtener premiun de ninguna otra manera Plan Free/Premiu...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify Profile got follow botted.

My Question or IssueI just checked my Spotify profile today and I noticed my follower count went from 5 (being my friends) to 197. Now, all bots with the name "ImBetter" and have no profile picture, and they only follow me. Is there any way that I ca...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I just checked my Spotify profile today and I noticed my follower count went from 5 (being my friends) to 197. Now, all bots with the name "ImBetter" and have no profile picture...
  • RiftSTW
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

change family into duo

I want to change my family account into duo account. Will I loose my listst if I change this? (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • I want to change my family account into duo account. Will I loose my listst if I change this?   (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My spotify won't play without WiFi even though I have premium and playlists downloaded.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • OscarDC
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to connect gmail or other media as login methods

Hello everyone, I am starting to get a bit tired to have to log in with my email and password every time. Isn't it possible to connect other media as login methods to one's account? If not this would be a truly valued new feature. Really annoying tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I am starting to get a bit tired to have to log in with my email and password every time. Isn't it possible to connect other media as login methods to one's account? If not t...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why did I get an "update your password" email when I login with FB?

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSADeviceAcer Chromebook (plus others) My Question or IssueI got an email (below). It didn't look very legit, but research says the mouseover links (wl.spotify) are legit, so I assume it is too. But... I don't log directly in...

• Plan Premium Family Country USA Device Acer Chromebook (plus others)   My Question or Issue I got an email (below). It didn't look very legit, but research says the mouseover links (wl.s...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mudança de forma de pagamento.

Gostaria de saber com faço para modificar o cartão de pagamento. Modifiquei meu cartão atual (pois estava danificado), e gostaria de trocar a forma de pagamento para o novo cartão de crédito, porém não encontro esta opção no site da Spotify. Obrigada

• Casual Listener
  • Gostaria de saber com faço para modificar o cartão de pagamento. Modifiquei meu cartão atual (pois estava danificado), e gostaria de trocar a forma de pagamento para o novo cartão de crédito, porém n...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Username Appears as Random Characters

As of a few weeks ago, my Spotify username has changed to be a series of random characters. I've read elsewhere that this is something to do with Facebook and whether or not you use Facebook to login. On my account page, it still says my username as ...

• Casual Listener
  • As of a few weeks ago, my Spotify username has changed to be a series of random characters. I've read elsewhere that this is something to do with Facebook and whether or not you use Facebook to login...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Block people

KkI cant block people at spotify, do you have the same problem? I dont have option blockPlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • KkI cant block people at spotify, do you have the same problem? I dont have option block Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating S...
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes