Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Land en betaling wijzigen

Ik ben mijn account gestart afgelopen jaar in Nederland, ik ben nu voorgoed terug naar Spanje. Nu wil ik mijn manier van betaling wijzigen van mijn nederlandse naar spaanse bankpas. Ik krijg dan te horen dat ik het land moet wijzigen, alleen kan ik m...

• Ik ben mijn account gestart afgelopen jaar in Nederland, ik ben nu voorgoed terug naar Spanje. Nu wil ik mijn manier van betaling wijzigen van mijn nederlandse naar spaanse bankpas. Ik krijg dan te h...
  • somemusicjunky
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Strange account and playlists

My song Vicious Parallel had been added on a bot playlist without my consent the profile is "WAVR.AI" I would like to report this account that look like fake promo and it's ruining my stats. Please help !

• Casual Listener
  • My song Vicious Parallel had been added on a bot playlist without my consent the profile is "WAVR.AI" I would like to report this account that look like fake promo and it's ruining my stats. Please h...
  • Enzil1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't received a pin code from smart

Hi spotify. I have trying a premium subscription from your application but I can't received your pin code. Its been for weeks trying to your subscription. My number 09186325647. I already tried to contact the smart about this but they said that they'...

• Hi spotify. I have trying a premium subscription from your application but I can't received your pin code. Its been for weeks trying to your subscription. My number 09186325647. I already tried to co...
  • oreomcflurry
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Check who has access to my account

while trying out a service that said it could remove duplicates a box popped up asking if the service could log-in to it, as me, on Spotify.It was a permissons page like I've seen with Google or Facebook where it said the service I was trying to use ...

• Regular
  • ...acebook where it said the service I was trying to use could have access to my Public and Private Playlists.   Where in my account settings page can I check to see what 'services' I have given p...
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! is this email scam

I’m scared i’ll be hacked even though most passwords are changed. Hey ______, Thanks for getting in touch. We understand that you wish to obtain your entire streaming history and we'd be more than happy to lend a helping hand. We've checked backstage...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m scared i’ll be hacked even though most passwords are changed.   Hey ______,   Thanks for getting in touch. We understand that you wish to obtain your entire streaming history and we...
  • KendricK__
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need held to disable old account on app

My husband purchased a family account. I had an old one but when my debit card was stolen charges wouldn’t go through. So now I can’t log into the new account on the app because a red banner shows up saying something is wrong with my payment. When I ...

• Visitor
  • My husband purchased a family account. I had an old one but when my debit card was stolen charges wouldn’t go through. So now I can’t log into the new account on the app because a red banner shows up...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello I have a spotify account and can't open a playlist of a friend. Help?

I saw a cool playlist on IG and looked instantly on Spotify to add it onto my fav playlist. When I go to the profile, it doesn't show the playlists. Only thing I can see are followers. When I type it into the search header it also doesnt seem to find...

• Visitor
  • I saw a cool playlist on IG and looked instantly on Spotify to add it onto my fav playlist. When I go to the profile, it doesn't show the playlists. Only thing I can see are followers. When I type it...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't activate wife's account for Duo Premium

After we moved to Cyprus I re-activated account; changed address to Cyprus; when I want to activate wife's account with same address I'm told that we live at different addresses

• Visitor
  • After we moved to Cyprus I re-activated account; changed address to Cyprus; when I want to activate wife's account with same address I'm told that we live at different addresses
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline, can't sign back in

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUKDeviceHuawei p20Operating System My Question or Issue My account was in offline mode and my account got signed out. Now I can't sign back in because a message keeps popping up saying that I'm offline and that I need to go onl...

• Plan Free/Premium Country UK Device Huawei p20 Operating System     My Question or Issue   My account was in offline mode and my account got signed out. Now I can't sign bac...
  • FIXITNOW1
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify not to add songs to my Playlist

I create a Playlist and Spotify adds songs to it. I don't want any added songs

• Visitor
  • I create a Playlist and Spotify adds songs to it. I don't want any added songs
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

If I cancel my subscription can I still listen to downloaded music

I only use Spotify for the kids music, if I cancel my subscription can I still play the already down loaded music

• Visitor
  • I only use Spotify for the kids music, if I cancel my subscription can I still play the already down loaded music
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can my friends still see my playlist if I make it non-collaborative

So basically I had a collaborative playlist with a friend, and I decided to make it non-collaborative by unticking the option in the desktop app, and I was wondering will they still have access to that playlist in their library and use it or will the...

• Casual Listener
  • So basically I had a collaborative playlist with a friend, and I decided to make it non-collaborative by unticking the option in the desktop app, and I was wondering will they still have access to th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

i have duo but only one of the accounts is premium, the other has ads

i have premium duo and added my boyfriend to the account since we live together however only my account is working as premium, his has ads and does not allow to play specific songs only radios. It stated that with duo you get access to two premium ac...

• Visitor
  • i have premium duo and added my boyfriend to the account since we live together however only my account is working as premium, his has ads and does not allow to play specific songs only radios. It st...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is mixing up family account

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone, Windows, Android My Question or IssueI've recently upgraded my account from Premium to Family Premium so my son can enjoy Spotify too. I sent him a "family invite", which he accepted and he's now enjoying Spotify on h...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone, Windows, Android   My Question or Issue I've recently upgraded my account from Premium to Family Premium so my son can enjoy Spotify too. I sen...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to install Spotify Premium on two devices of mine ... how to do?

How can I make sure that I have Spotify on two devices of mine? I have a Premium Duo Account but am not able to make sure that I have the premium app on both devices

• Visitor
  • How can I make sure that I have Spotify on two devices of mine? I have a Premium Duo Account but am not able to make sure that I have the premium app on both devices
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! If I turned off social, why does what I'm listening to still show up?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 13 Pro Max, Surface Pro)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10.) My Question or IssueI turned off all social settings so my friends couldn't see what I was listening to after my Spotify got hacked and someone listened ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 13 Pro Max, Surface Pro) Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10.)   My Question or Issue I turned off all social settings so my friends co...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I change my profile name

I'd like to change my profile name from 31hhmxqvdzybr2gze66m54h2fmmyTo my real name Casey kidd

• Visitor
  • I'd like to change my profile name from 31hhmxqvdzybr2gze66m54h2fmmy To my real name Casey kidd
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

non-profit

Hi,can i use my account in a soup kitchen frequented by homeless people?RegardsGiuseppe

• Visitor
  • Hi, can i use my account in a soup kitchen frequented by homeless people? Regards Giuseppe  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login to my Spotify account

I'm unable to log in. It's not at all login in... I tried to reset the password and log in using the email sent by Spotify, but it's not working.I don't know what happened, but I can't log in... Please help!

• Visitor
  • I'm unable to log in. It's not at all login in... I tried to reset the password and log in using the email sent by Spotify, but it's not working. I don't know what happened, but I can't log in... Pl...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes