Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in Issues.

Hi there, I want to be able to log into spotify without having to log in through my facebook. I want to be able to log injust with my email address. Please assist, thanks so much!!

• Visitor
  • Hi there, I want to be able to log into spotify without having to log in through my facebook. I want to be able to log injust with my email address. Please assist, thanks so much!!
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my country isn't on the list

I want to change my account's country but on the list, there are just two countries. Germany and USA.

• Visitor
  • I want to change my account's country but on the list, there are just two countries. Germany and USA.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change location does not work

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceMacbook ProOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI want to change my location to Italy but I can't do it even if I'm in Italy.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device Macbook Pro Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I want to change my location to Italy but I can't do it even if I'm in Italy.  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Old account

Please closer account for **bleep**Username: mtrh621ddit4rvq9d00l15ghsDisplay name: 풥. Playlists: 227This account is still up after 24 hours of being deleted. please take down PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro lat...

• Visitor
  • Please closer account for  **bleep** Username: mtrh621ddit4rvq9d00l15ghs Display name: 💕𝒥. 💕 Playlists: 227 This account is still up after 24 hours of being deleted. please take down ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hi, someone made copy of my playlist, how can i delete their copy?

i have playlist, and someone made copy of it, it even says in the description that it’s copy of my playlist, is it possible to delete their copy? this playlist was pretty important and anonymous, and i wanted to be the only person that can have acces...

• Visitor
  • i have playlist, and someone made copy of it, it even says in the description that it’s copy of my playlist, is it possible to delete their copy? this playlist was pretty important and anonymous, and...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music disappearing

Downloaded songs disappear

• Visitor
  • Downloaded songs disappear
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change Premium page language

PlanFreeCountryFinlandDevicePixel 5Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueThe Premium page is in Finnish despite the rest of the application being in English. How do I change the Premium page to English?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Finland Device Pixel 5 Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue The Premium page is in Finnish despite the rest of the application being in English. How do ...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I have my name in two different artist accounts?

Hi, I'm a music composer for film and also a solo artist recording my own singable songs. However, my film music has nothing to do with my solo career. They are completely different in sound, genre and public target. So I want to create 2 artist prof...

• ...n sound, genre and public target. So I want to create 2 artist profiles using different emails. One will be 'Edu Lins' and the other 'Edu Lins (Composer)'.   I just want to know if I’m allowed t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify accout stuck at telia

I have had a spotify family plan for Christina.bohman@telia.com through Telia.Since last month have ended this subscription and pay with card directly to Spotyfy. But I have only ended up with and "free plan" that is not possioble to change in any wa...

• I have had a spotify family plan for Christina.bohman@telia.com through Telia. Since last month have ended this subscription and pay with card directly to Spotyfy. But I have only ended up with and ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Por que a ordem aleatória das minhas músicas favorita só toca as mesmas músicas?

PlanoPrêmioPaísBrasil Eu tenho mais de 3 mil músicas favoritas, mas só tocam as mesmas de todas as mesmas.

• Visitor
  •   Plano Prêmio País Brasil     Eu tenho mais de 3 mil músicas favoritas, mas só tocam as mesmas de todas as mesmas.    
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am stuck in the code screen

When I try to login to my account on my Play Station it asks me to input a code but when I input the code my computer says you successfully paired your Spotify account but my T.V. screen is still stuck on the code screen

• Visitor
  • When I try to login to my account on my Play Station it asks me to input a code but when I input the code my computer says you successfully paired your Spotify account but my T.V. screen is still stu...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No me aparece la opcion de agregar numero

No puedo vincular mi número con mi nueva cuenta y sigue vinculada a la antigua pero de todas formas no me aparece la opcion de agregar un numero, soy de Peru

• Visitor
  • No puedo vincular mi número con mi nueva cuenta y sigue vinculada a la antigua pero de todas formas no me aparece la opcion de agregar un numero, soy de Peru
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No access to old e-mail address and forgot password

My account is linked to an old e-mail address that is not in use anymore. I forgot my password, but i cannot reset it because the reset link is sent to the old e-mail address. I also cannot connect a new mail address because then I need access to my ...

• Visitor
  • My account is linked to an old e-mail address that is not in use anymore. I forgot my password, but i cannot reset it because the reset link is sent to the old e-mail address. I also cannot connect a...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Other] How can I create one duo account by adding my free account to my friends premium account?

I have a Spotify free account and my girlfriend who resides with me has a premium account can we share a duo account? If so how do we go about setting that up as we both have existing libraries?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify free account and my girlfriend who resides with me has a premium account can we share a duo account? If so how do we go about setting that up as we both have existing libraries?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't update 14 day period on free spotify

I was studying in Russia at the same time I started using Spotify. Due to the Russian special military operation in Ukraine, I returned to my homeland, while changing the country to Germany. Now I periodically leave the country for a few weeks on bus...

• I was studying in Russia at the same time I started using Spotify. Due to the Russian special military operation in Ukraine, I returned to my homeland, while changing the country to Germany. Now I pe...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo agregar a un familiar a mi plan familiar

Cuando mando el enlace a mi esposa para agregarla al plan familiar, al poner la dirección le dice que no es la misma, que verifique la direccion, ya abri mi cuenta y cheque la dirección y es la misma yo no se porque sigue diciendo lo mismo, todos est...

• Visitor
  • Cuando mando el enlace a mi esposa para agregarla al plan familiar, al poner la dirección le dice que no es la misma, que verifique la direccion, ya abri mi cuenta y cheque la dirección y es la misma...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes