Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Change the account from a Facebook Account

Hi.Is there any method to change my log-in for spotify? I created account few years ago and I logged in with my Facebook account. Is there any possibility to swap to normal login without the facebook account?

• Visitor
  • Hi. Is there any method to change my log-in for spotify? I created account few years ago and I logged in with my Facebook account. Is there any possibility to swap to normal login without the facebo...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't update payment information

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 11 and MacBook ProOperating SystemOS My Question or IssueMy card recently expired so I need to update my payment information but every time I try I get an error on the Spotify website. When I select 'update my payment...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 11 and MacBook Pro Operating System OS   My Question or Issue My card recently expired so I need to update my payment information but every time I...
  • K8EG
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Playing baby music has ruined my account

Hi there, I played a single lullaby track to get my baby to sleep for a whole year on spotify and now all my playlists (that I used to depend on for finding new music!) like release radar and discover weekly are completely ruined with baby music and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,  I played a single lullaby track to get my baby to sleep for a whole year on spotify and now all my playlists (that I used to depend on for finding new music!) like release radar and ...
  • topperharley
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot change the details of my credit card.

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandMy Question or IssueHey ThereI have a new credit card and its not possible to change the information of the credit card. I always get a message that this is an invalid payment method. However, I can use the credit card el...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland My Question or Issue Hey There I have a new credit card and its not possible to change the information of the credit card. I always get a message that this...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I Am trying to get my account that is already paid for using the code BHN8C8KG89Y

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot pre-save anymore ?

Hey guys, so for some reason, I now cannot click on any pre-save links for spotify. When I click the presave button it loads for 0.1s and nothing happens, I tried opening browser and standalone spotify on my desktop and it doesnt change anything. I t...

• Regular
  • Hey guys, so for some reason, I now cannot click on any pre-save links for spotify. When I click the presave button it loads for 0.1s and nothing happens, I tried opening browser and standalone spoti...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account log in

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(iPhone 11My Question or IssueMy daughter has a new phone, cant remember her spotify password. She knows her username.The email linked to her username is my husbands, and he also has his own spotify account linked to that em...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country UK Device (iPhone 11 My Question or Issue My daughter has a new phone, cant remember her spotify password. She knows her username. The email linked to her usernam...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlists disappeared

Wherever I login with my account, I can't find my playlists...Instead, there are 7 playlists that I never seen before. Before asking if I'm in the right account, the answear is YES, I've already confirmed that as many times as you could possible thin...

• Casual Listener
  • Wherever I login with my account, I can't find my playlists... Instead, there are 7 playlists that I never seen before.   Before asking if I'm in the right account, the answear is YES, I've a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlists Missing

I have a family subscription for Spotify. Today my wife has found that all her playlists are missing in the My Playlist section. However when I search for her playlist I can find them, but when I look at her profile it says she has only one playlist....

• Casual Listener
  • I have a family subscription for Spotify. Today my wife has found that all her playlists are missing in the My Playlist section. However when I search for her playlist I can find them, but when I loo...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family manage page won't load

PlanPremium FamilyCountry U.S.DevicePC and AndroidOperating System(Windows 10, Android) My Question or IssueI just upgraded from Premium to Premium Family. I'm trying to add a family member but whenever I try to go to the page where you would add you...

• Plan Premium Family Country  U.S. Device PC and Android Operating System (Windows 10, Android)   My Question or Issue I just upgraded from Premium to Premium Family. I'm trying to...
  • pippiper
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unathorized charge

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFreeCountryUSAOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI was just charged $10.79 for "spotifyab" even though my account is th...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free Country USA Operating System Android   My Question or Is...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email and password changed without permisson

PlanPremium through a family accountSweden DeviceiPhone 11 Pro and Windows desktopOperating System(iOS 10 and Windows 10) My Question or IssueI noticed that my email has been changed to something else, most likely hacked. Tried to change it but appar...

• Plan Premium through a family account Sweden   Device iPhone 11 Pro and Windows desktop Operating System (iOS 10 and Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I noticed that my email has...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Skipping to the Next Song or Stopping

Most of the issues I have had with Spotify, I have been able to trouble shoot and fix. Sometimes they are user error, sometimes something within the functioning of the Spotify app, and a few times, simply something I am trying to do that Spotify does...

• Songwriter
  • Most of the issues I have had with Spotify, I have been able to trouble shoot and fix.  Sometimes they are user error, sometimes something within the functioning of the Spotify app, and a f...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Podcasts don’t show up in the search.

PlanPremiumCountryUkraineDevice(iPhone XOperating SystemiOS 13.6.1 My Question or IssueI can’t find podcasts. I am searching JRE, but it does not show up. There is no Podcast section in Search / Browse allIt is a big frustration to me, cause I joined...

•   Plan Premium Country Ukraine Device (iPhone X Operating System iOS 13.6.1   My Question or Issue I can’t find podcasts. I am searching JRE, but it does not show up. There is no...
  • fock_s-potty_fi
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cant change password

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceGoogle CromeOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I've got several E-Mails from Spotify that someone logged into my account.So i tryed to change the password but it doesn't work. Everytime when i want to confi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Google Crome Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   I've got several E-Mails from Spotify that someone logged into my account. ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks I'm abroad, even though I'm NOT abroad in my car

Hello. My plan is FreeCountryNorwayDeviceSpotify on xPeng G3My Question or IssueI have a similar issue as:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Spotify-thinks-I-m-abroad-when-I-m-not/m-p/116870 I have not changed my country, its still Norway.I ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   My plan is Free Country Norway Device Spotify on xPeng G3 My Question or Issue I have a similar issue as: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Spotify-thinks-I-m-abroad-wh...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Account

I've had Spotify for a long time, signed up by email address. My Premium account was closed due to change of the credit card. But now I'm paying för Premium but my account says that I still just have Spotify free. I did try to log out and log in agai...

• I've had Spotify for a long time, signed up by email address. My Premium account was closed due to change of the credit card. But now I'm paying för Premium but my account says that I still just have...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play any Nirvana song

PlanFree/PremiumCountry US Device(iPhone 13 pro, iMac 21.5 late 2013, Macbook Air late 2015)Operating System(iOS 15, Windows 10, etc.) My Question I was listening Nirvana and then I can't play song

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country US   Device (iPhone 13 pro, iMac 21.5 late 2013, Macbook Air late 2015) Operating System (iOS 15, Windows 10, etc.)   My Question  I was lis...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone Logged into my Account Through a TV

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGoogle Cast (Name: Bedroom TV)My Question or IssueI just realized there is an extra device on my account that is a TV, I'm not logged into any TVs. I reset my password and also logged out everywhere but the TV is still ther...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device Google Cast (Name: Bedroom TV) My Question or Issue I just realized there is an extra device on my account that is a TV, I'm not logged into any TVs. I ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged a $30 fee?

I opened my bank statement and was charged a $30 fee? What is this for?

• I opened my bank statement and was charged a $30 fee? What is this for?
  • CarlosE
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes