Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Two profiles on the same E-mail adress

PlanFree/PremiumCountrySEDevice(Samsung, Lenovo)Operating System My Question or IssueSome how I have two profiles on the same e-mail-adress: **bleep**. One of them is linked to att Free Spotify and the other one to the one I use, a Family Premium Acc...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country SE Device (Samsung, Lenovo) Operating System     My Question or Issue Some how I have two profiles on the same e-mail-adress: **bleep**. One of them is l...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution The lyrics does not exist

PlanStudent PlanCountryTurkeyDevice(Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueIn my account, lyrics in any song is doesn't exist.In same phone, when i am loggin in my real account lyrics doesn't exist but if i loggin in a ...

•   Plan Student Plan Country Turkey Device (Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue In my account, lyrics in any song is doesn't exist. In same...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution If I cancel my spottily premium account do I lose all my music?

I am considering canceling my premium account but would like to know if I do that if I will lose all of the music that I had added to my playlist or downloaded to my phone? Will I still be able to listen to all of them once my subscription is done?

• I am considering canceling my premium account but would like to know if I do that if I will lose all of the music that I had added to my playlist or downloaded to my phone?  Will I still be able...
  • Eni
  • 88 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 88 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution Won't stop playing suggested songs

I just made a playlist dedicated to Pink Season, by Pink Guy, and in the beginning it was working fine, and played 2 or 3 songs normally. Then, it out of nowhere started playing Carly Rae Jepsen, which was a suggested song. I figured if I just skippe...

• Casual Listener
  • I just made a playlist dedicated to Pink Season, by Pink Guy, and in the beginning it was working fine, and played 2 or 3 songs normally. Then, it out of nowhere started playing Carly Rae Jepsen, whi...
  • Eni
  • 27 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution How to find your account while you’re logged out of it and with only your username and display name

I’ve been locked out of my account for a while because my phone broke and in that time it seems I‘ve forgotten the email I’ve used for the account and the password to the account. The only information from the account that I have is my username and m...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve been locked out of my account for a while because my phone broke and in that time it seems I‘ve forgotten the email I’ve used for the account and the password to the account. The only informatio...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with street in billing address

PlanFreeCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI can't fill in street-field in my billing address because it has '-' in name (K-Tel Drive). How to solve this problem?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I can't fill in street-field in my billing address because it has '-' in name (K-Tel Drive). How to s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

please delete my community account

planpremiumcountryunited statesdeviceiphone 13 minioperating Systemios 15.5 my question or issueplease delete my spotify community account. i no longer need or want this account and would like to have it removed.

• Visitor
  • plan premium country united states device iphone 13 mini operating System ios 15.5   my question or issue please delete my spotify community account. i no longer need or want this acco...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring User from one account to another?

I am adding a partner with an existing account to my Duo Subscription. What is the process for transferring the user data to this subscription while maintaining the account details (existing music preferences, playlists, community connections)? I’m t...

• Visitor
  • I am adding a partner with an existing account to my Duo Subscription. What is the process for transferring the user data to this subscription while maintaining the account details (existing music pr...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Very disappointed

Since swithcing to an iPhone i switched to Apple music, and a few days ago decided to try Spotify once again because the music suggestions and the playlists are by far the best streaming has to offer. For the past 5 days of trying the service i've ex...

• Since swithcing to an iPhone i switched to Apple music, and a few days ago decided to try Spotify once again because the music suggestions and the playlists are by far the best streaming has to offer...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How long will it take for Spotify to update payment?

So I paid my Spotify Premium almost an hour ago using MOLPoints after it was on Premium Pause. But when I logged in my account, it was still on Premium Pause I already made my payment? What's taking it so long?

• So I paid my Spotify Premium almost an hour ago using MOLPoints after it was on Premium Pause. But when I logged in my account, it was still on Premium Pause I already made my payment? What's taking ...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When logging into my account again, all mixes and liked songs disappeared

When I logged back into my account, It looks like a brand new account. I can't log in with my username and when I updated the password, the account is not the same nor does the mixes and all my liked songs and artists I followed show up.

• Visitor
  • When I logged back into my account, It looks like a brand new account. I can't log in with my username and when I updated the password, the account is not the same nor does the mixes and all my liked...
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
    Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payed for my monthly subsciption but on the app it says i havent

I have proof of paying for spotify and i have a family plan, it clearly took money from my account, but on the app it tells me to "not lose my premium and pay for it".It's been a while already and it keeps showing me that and it's really pissing me o...

• I have proof of paying for spotify and i have a family plan, it clearly took money from my account, but on the app it tells me to "not lose my premium and pay for it". It's been a while already and ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Discovery & Promo
    Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Reached Device Limit - Can not download

PlanFamily PremiumCountryTurkeyMy Question or IssueWhen i try to download any music, im getting this weird issiue. I have only 1 device and not downloaded more than 10000 music.

• Plan Family Premium Country Turkey My Question or Issue When i try to download any music, im getting this weird issiue. I have only 1 device and not downloaded more than 10000 music.
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists being deleted

PlanPremiumCountryuk Device(iPhone XR My Question or IssueMy Spotify app keeps completely deleting playlists I have made, I thought it could be because I was making them offline but now it is even deleting playlists I make when I am online. The app i...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country uk   Device (iPhone XR     My Question or Issue My Spotify app keeps completely deleting playlists I have made, I thought it could be because I w...
  • CameyMatory
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Other] Make it so I can login to Spotify

I can't login to Spotify. This repeats ad infinitum. If I give my password from my Password Manager Spotify rejects it. If I try and change it - to that password that Spotify says it doesn't recognize - it tells me my new password must be different. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't login to Spotify. This repeats ad infinitum. If I give my password from my Password Manager Spotify rejects it. If I try and change it - to that password that Spotify says it doesn't recogniz...
  • Benlee12123b
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Synchronization playlists, favorites doesn't work on differents devices

Hello, I'm a Premium member. I have an issue when I had songs to liked titles on my tablet Android, I can't find them on my phone (Android) or PC. It seems synchronization of my libraries doesn't work on devices.It's the same with podcasts or favouri...

• Casual Listener
  • 🇺🇲 Hello,    I'm a Premium member.  I have an issue when I had songs to liked titles on my tablet Android, I can't find them on my phone (Android) or PC. It seems synchronization...
  • Kakuna
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "We Added" problem

PlanFreeCountryN/ADeviceGalaxy S20Operating SystemSamsung Ok so I haven't been on spotify for a while now and I went back on and when I played a Playlist at the bottom it says, "we added". I don't know if this is a free thing only but it gets on my n...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country N/A Device Galaxy S20 Operating System Samsung    Ok so I haven't been on spotify for a while now and I went back on and when I played a Playlist at the b...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to Reset Offline Device

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLaptopOperating SystemFedora 35My Question or IssueAfter I reinstalled my computer system from Windows 10 to Fedora 35, I tried to download songs offline, but the software prompts Device Limit Reach. I tried to go to https:...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Laptop Operating System Fedora 35 My Question or IssueAfter I reinstalled my computer system from Windows 10 to Fedora 35, I tried to download songs offline, b...
  • BryanLiang
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes