Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

One account two username issue !

I had one account (and one mail adress) since 2010 and have two username over that account. I couldnt merge them over years. Unfortunately, I accidentally bought the premium account for the username that I don't use. As a matter of fact, it wasn't my...

• Visitor
  • I had one account (and one mail adress) since 2010 and have two username over that account. I couldnt merge them over years.  Unfortunately, I accidentally bought the premium account for the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution make it so songs listened in private sessions do not show on Spotify wrapped

I want to make it possible to listen to music on a private session and it not show up on my Spotify wrapped. For example children's music is often played on my Spotify account and I would prefer that there is songs and artists I actually listen to on...

• I want to make it possible to listen to music on a private session and it not show up on my Spotify wrapped. For example children's music is often played on my Spotify account and I would prefer that...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account

HiSo I wanted to change my username and the only option that makes sense is to create a new account I guess.So my question is: I saw you can contact spotify for them to transfer your playlists, but will my "interests" stay the same? For example Daily...

• Hi👋 So I wanted to change my username and the only option that makes sense is to create a new account I guess. So my question is: I saw you can contact spotify for them to transfer your playlists,...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why have I been assigned a ridiculous username?

Hi, I have just signed up for Spotify from a mobile device as I was invited to join my family’s account. I didn’t get an opportunity to choose or modify a username and now see that I have a randomly generated username of about 26 characters and no wa...

• Hi, I have just signed up for Spotify from a mobile device as I was invited to join my family’s account.  I didn’t get an opportunity to choose or modify a username and now see that I have a ran...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log into TV after signing out everywhere

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceAmazon FireTV ToshibaOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI recently logged my Spotify account everywhere, and revoked a lot of my permissions, and since then I haven't been able to log into my FireTV since...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Amazon FireTV Toshiba Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I recently logged my Spotify account everywhere, and revoked a lot of my...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can followers see my listening activity?

I have my listening activity enabled for my friends to see (we both follow each other). I noticed that someone new started following me. Can they also see my listening activity? Or will they see my listening activity only if I follow them back?

• I have my listening activity enabled for my friends to see (we both follow each other). I noticed that someone new started following me. Can they also see my listening activity? Or will they see my l...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lecture impossible

Bonjour, J'aimerais utiliser mon compte premium au travail sur le navigateur Edge (windows 10).Actuellement si je clique sur un titre d'une playlist, ça déclenche une lecture aléatoire et l'audio se coupe au bout de 10 sec. Pouvez-vous svp me propose...

• Regular
  • Bonjour,   J'aimerais utiliser mon compte premium au travail sur le navigateur Edge (windows 10). Actuellement si je clique sur un titre d'une playlist, ça déclenche une lecture aléatoire et ...
  • Maunoir1207
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log-in to my account can't contact spotify!!!!!!!!!

So I'm already very frustrated I originally created a spotify premium account through facebook trying to log in on my computer to change my account info for billing and I can't. I've tried resetting the password I get no email whatsoever and I never ...

• Visitor
  • So I'm already very frustrated I originally created a spotify premium account through facebook trying to log in on my computer to change my account info for billing and I can't. I've tried resetting ...
  • 8i7qyy3t9b0suwcrfgt9
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Not able to find or enable Duo Mix on Spotify Premium Duo

Plan - Premium DuoCountry - UKDevices - iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 8 My wife and I have both used Spotify premium for years, but this week we switched to the Premium Duo plan. Since switching, though, we haven’t been able to find the Duo Mix playlist o...

5CC166C5-C5AD-4A39-9C65-9106DB4EBE71.jpeg 552AF792-8A10-480D-96DB-349C88EB2A2F.jpeg
  • Plan - Premium Duo Country - UK Devices - iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 8   My wife and I have both used Spotify premium for years, but this week we switched to the Premium Duo plan. Si...
  • OscarDC
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My first music is part of a compilation. Help!

I need your help! I'm one of three composers for a video game. The game producers are releasing the soundtrack on Spotify soon, and they want to list each of us individually for our respective tracks. However, I currently have no music on Spotify, so...

• I need your help! 🙂 I'm one of three composers for a video game. The game producers are releasing the soundtrack on Spotify soon, and they want to list each of us individually for our respective tr...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My top track list is wrong

PlanPremiumCountryEcuadorDeviceI Phone 7/ Thinkpad laptop My Question or IssueThere are some songs that I've been listening non stop this month and somehow they do not appear on my list of top tracks at all, meanwhile songs that I've listened one or ...

• Plan Premium Country Ecuador Device I Phone 7/ Thinkpad laptop     My Question or Issue There are some songs that I've been listening non stop this month and somehow they do not ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to login to my account; ignored by support

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceWeb, AndroidOperating SystemGentoo Linux, Android 11 My Question or IssueI have an account with premium subscription.One day I received a notification that I have to "confirm my email". I distinctly remember that I've al...

• Casual Listener
  • ...f a public web service in my life. I will try and share my experience of spotify to everyone I know and also take time and share this on reddit and other social networks, hopefully sparing someone f...
  • CoeHill
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Account frozen

PlanFree/Premium-FREECountry-ITALY Device(PC-i5-z390)Operating System(Windows10) My Question or IssueHi guys, I received this email from spotify for violating a playlist cover image, can you give me a hand to solve?I also wanted to know if you knew h...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium-FREE Country-ITALY   Device (PC-i5-z390) Operating System (Windows10)   My Question or Issue Hi guys, I received this email from spotify for violating a playlist...
  • CoeHill
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Suspended - US$35,000 advertising investment

My Spotify account (“@vitrolaplay” ) has been suspended because it supposedly engaged in unauthorized use in violation of the Terms.Maybe what happened is that the volume of traffic my profile receives has generated a case of false alert to the Spoti...

• My Spotify account (“@vitrolaplay” <snip - Moderator Edit>) has been suspended because it supposedly engaged in unauthorized use in violation of the Terms. Maybe what happened is that the...
  • CoeHill
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Music keeps stopping

PlanPremiumCountryJapanDevice(iPhone XR)Operating System(iOS 15.3.1) My Question or Issue My music keeps stopping - after I play a song and Spotify goes onto the next one, it will stop stop playing 0-10 seconds into the song and I have to close the a...

• Plan Premium Country Japan Device (iPhone XR) Operating System (iOS 15.3.1)   My Question or Issue   My music keeps stopping - after I play a song and Spotify goes onto the next ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Links emailed from Spotify not work not even on private browser. Need help

Paid member, can't reset password through email sent or download my data because the links I'm emailed don't work. I tried the link on 3 browsers in regular and private mode and the link doesn't work. Need help with this Is this happening to anyone e...

• Casual Listener
  • Paid member, can't reset password through email sent or download my data because the links I'm emailed don't work. I tried the link on 3 browsers in regular and private mode and the link doesn't work...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bogus Family Plan Members

How do I remove bogus family plan members? When I try on the site I just get a Try Again message. Thanks

• How do I remove bogus family plan members? When I try on the site I just get a Try Again message. Thanks
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Your username, it can’t be used with Spotify again - Clarification needed

PlanFreeCountryIndiaDeviceMacbook Pro late 2016) Hi, I wanted to clarify something mentioned during the Account closing process. It mentions, "Your username, it can't be used with Spotify again".Does this mean that this username will be unusable by a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country India Device Macbook Pro late 2016)     Hi,  I wanted to clarify something mentioned during the Account closing process. It mentions, "Your username, it can'...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription but Receiving Ads????

I’m receiving ads on my Premium Fuo account to upgrade to Premium? Anyone else? How to I get this resolved? Thanks in advance,PlanPremium/Premium DuoCountryUSA Device(iPhone X Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 15.) My Question or Issue

• I’m receiving ads on my Premium Fuo account to upgrade to Premium? Anyone else? How to I get this resolved?   Thanks in advance, Plan Premium/Premium Duo Country USA   Device (iPho...
  • jrdng
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Community Posting - Have to wait 5 minutes to correct a post?!

There is a 5 minute delay between posts, which means that if you forget to add a label, you have to wait 5 minutes before you can submit with the label.That's a terrible user experience, you should be warned about the label and not able to submit, so...

• Music Fan
  • There is a 5 minute delay between posts, which means that if you forget to add a label, you have to wait 5 minutes before you can submit with the label. That's a terrible user experience, you should...
  • wcndave
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes