Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Buy an account for another country.

Hello folks, I want to pay a premium account to my mother in law as a gift, the problem she lives in another country, is there a possibility to do it? I tried but says payment and location needs to be the same, thanks a lot for your help!

• Hello folks, I want to pay a premium account to my mother in law as a gift, the problem she lives in another country, is there a possibility to do it? I tried but says payment and location needs to b...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No User Interface

DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThere is no user interface in Spotify after I restarted my computer several times (As below). I have tried to delete everything and reinstall it and tried to turn off the Hardware Acceleration op...

_0-1639927187609.png
  •   Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue There is no user interface in Spotify after I restarted my computer several times (As below). I have tried to delete ev...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Keeping my Spotify playlists after permanently deleting FB account

Hey guys, I am intending to delete (not deactivate, but permanently and irreversibly delete) my FB account. However, the tricky thing is I signed up for Spotify with my FB account and I am worried that deleting the latter would mean losing my playlis...

• Regular
  • Hey guys, I am intending to delete (not deactivate, but permanently and irreversibly delete) my FB account. However, the tricky thing is I signed up for Spotify with my FB account and I am worried th...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution username

I want to be able to change my current username or choose my own one and no I don't mean display name, I specifically mean username on my account. Is that possible and if yes ,how?

• Visitor
  • I want to be able to change my current username or choose my own one and no I don't mean display name, I specifically mean username on my account. Is that possible and if yes ,how?
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Missing Friend Activity Feed

The friend activity feed panel, normally on the panel to the right of the Windows desktop app (Windows 10), is completely missing. I have "Show Friend Activity" toggled on in "Display Settings." So where the heck is it? Anyone else have this problem?...

• Casual Listener
  •   The friend activity feed panel, normally on the panel to the right of the Windows desktop app (Windows 10), is completely missing.  I have "Show Friend Activity" toggled on in "Display S...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I'm getting spanish ads and this community has complaining about it since 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am brazilian and in the past two weaks the spanish ads started and it's sooo annoying, the portuguese ones I could tolerate, but this is just random, I don't speak spanish and I almost don't listen to spanish music, mostly english ones and I don't ...

• I am brazilian and in the past two weaks the spanish ads started and it's sooo annoying, the portuguese ones I could tolerate, but this is just random, I don't speak spanish and I almost don't listen...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Autoplay only works sometimes

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(AT&T Radiant Max)Operating System My Question or IssueAutoplay often doesn't work after playlist is over. It's an issue that only seems to occur on my phone but not my laptop

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country United States Device (AT&T Radiant Max) Operating System     My Question or Issue Autoplay often doesn't work after playlist is over. It's an issu...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lirycs

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceRealme gt neo 2Operating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueI have the last version of app, but I don't have lirycs feature on my account. I've tried reinstalling app, but it didn't help. Also app looks a bit different...

• Plan Premium Country Russia Device Realme gt neo 2 Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue I have the last version of app, but I don't have lirycs feature on my account. I'v...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My accounts seems to be not up-to-date even tho my app is

Hi there, I just wanted to make a quick post here to show an issue that I noticed days ago. It's been a long time since I have had issues with the Spotify app, I missed some features like canvas and lyrics (I somehow got the lyrics back but I'm still...

718202112596.jpg 7182021125956.jpg 718202113033.jpg
  • Regular
  • Hi there, I just wanted to make a quick post here to show an issue that I noticed days ago.  It's been a long time since I have had issues with the Spotify app, I missed some features like canv...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution App on landline has no option to connect to FB

I don't see how to do this on the account even on the landline. How do I do it? There is nothing in the Apps tab to add apps.

• I don't see how to do this on the account even on the landline.  How do I do it?  There is nothing in the Apps tab to add apps.
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify plays last played song by itself

Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueFor the last few weeks at random times in the middle of the night, Spotify has been starting on its own to play the last songs that I had been listening to without anyone touching my phone. Last night it pl...

• Regular
  • Operating System Android   My Question or Issue For the last few weeks at random times in the middle of the night, Spotify has been starting on its own to play the last songs that I had been...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Connect

PlanFreeCountryIndiaDeviceOppo F15 My Question or IssueMusic played in Spotify is not audible in earphones while audio from other apps is clear in same earphones. What should i do?

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country India Device Oppo F15   My Question or Issue Music played in Spotify is not audible in earphones while audio from other apps is clear in same earphones. What sh...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Banned community account

PlanPremiumCountryNL/UK/USMy account (not this one) was banned from the community.I would very much like to appeal the banning of my account. How may I do this please?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country NL/UK/US My account (not this one) was banned from the community. I would very much like to appeal the banning of my account. How may I do this please?    
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist targeted

My playlist is being targeted. It is continuously being reported with the playlist name being deleted. No matter how often I change it back or to a different name, it gets reported IMMEDIATELY. It is just a hits playlist. The title is just saying it'...

• My playlist is being targeted. It is continuously being reported with the playlist name being deleted. No matter how often I change it back or to a different name, it gets reported IMMEDIATELY. It is...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Copy/move playlists to another account?

Is there a way to copy or move some of my playlists to another spotify account please? PlanPremiumCountry UkDeviceNokia 8/PS4/lenovo/Sony avOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10

• Is there a way to copy or move some of my playlists to another spotify account please?   Plan Premium Country  Uk Device Nokia 8/PS4/lenovo/Sony av Operating System Android Or...
  • Liam_Flint
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs not streaming through mobile data

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceiPhone 12 Pro MaxOperating System(iOS 15.1.1) My Question or IssueI’m having trouble streaming music on mobile data. The moment I switch from wifi to mobile data all the songs grey out. Happened 3 days ago. It works ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia  Device iPhone 12 Pro Max Operating System (iOS 15.1.1)   My Question or Issue I’m having trouble streaming music on mobile data. The moment I switc...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution remote connection security issue

Hi My friend lives in other city and other country and he has my playing device on his account (because i gave him access some time ago when he was visitng me) so he is able to play music on this anytime from anywhere) I am not able to remove him fro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi    My friend lives in other city and other country and he has my playing device on his account  (because i gave him access some time ago when he was visitng me) so he is able to p...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Email...

My Question or Issue Hi, I'm trying to change the email on my account to another email of mine but it keeps saying that the email is already being used by another account. However, I deleted the other account that it was tied to so I'm wondering why ...

• My Question or Issue   Hi, I'm trying to change the email on my account to another email of mine but it keeps saying that the email is already being used by another account. However, I deleted...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I change the now playing color?

Help! I noticed that most gave my friends have different colors on the now playing thing. This never happens for me, and it just stays a solid gray. Does anyone know how to change this?

• Help! I noticed that most gave my friends have different colors on the now playing thing. This never happens for me, and it just stays a solid gray. Does anyone know how to change this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t log in

My downloaded Music hasn’t been playing offline for 3 days. I updated my iPhone, deleted the app, reinstalled, and now I can’t login. I reset my password and still can’t login. Message is “something went wrong try again later”PremiumCountryUSA Device...

• Casual Listener
  • My downloaded Music hasn’t been playing offline for 3 days. I updated my iPhone, deleted the app, reinstalled, and now I can’t login. I reset my password and still can’t login. Message is “something ...
  • Kentaro1503
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes