Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Deactivated account

PlanDeactivated account: PremiumCountrySpain DeviceIphone and laptop I've received an email from Spotify notifying me my account was deactivated due to my bank did not authorize the payment. I contacted my bank and they never rejected that payment. I...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Deactivated account: Premium Country Spain   Device Iphone and laptop   I've received an email from Spotify notifying me my account was deactivated due to my bank ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly repeats every week

I've found several threads complaining about Discover Weekly or Release Radar repeating some tracks, but not about the entire list being recycled (except one in 2017 that was apparently fixed on Spotify's side). My Discover Weekly playlist has been t...

• Roadie
  • I've found several threads complaining about Discover Weekly or Release Radar repeating some tracks, but not about the entire list being recycled (except one in 2017 that was apparently fixed on Spot...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to access premium account email & wish to cancel subscription

Premium accountUSA Samsung A71 5GAndroid Oreo I created a Premium account several years ago with an email address that I have since lost access to. I don't remember the password for the Spotify account and cannot reset my password since I can't acces...

• Premium account USA   Samsung A71 5G Android Oreo   I created a Premium account several years ago with an email address that I have since lost access to. I don't remember the password...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What happened to my existing prepaid credit with Premium Duo? It vanished!

PlanPremium DuoCountryDEDeviceIrrelevant - Account questionOperating SystemIrrelevant - Account question My Question or IssueHi, so my husband and I signed up for Premium Duo. He already had credit from a 99€ voucher (for a one year Premium subscript...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country DE Device Irrelevant - Account question Operating System Irrelevant - Account question   My Question or Issue Hi, so my husband and I signed up for Premium Duo...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can to longer see sources of streams

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue My Question or Issue - I confirmed this was happening with some other artists as well, but S...

• Roadie
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One person Listening On Multiple devices at the same time

PlanPremium My Question or Issuetldr: Is One person Listening on Multiple Devices at the same time against terms of service?So I was reading the user guidelines and i was wondering something. According to guideline number 8("artificially increasing p...

• Plan Premium   My Question or Issue tldr: Is One person Listening on Multiple Devices at the same time against terms of service? So I was reading the user guidelines and i was wondering som...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change Language on Browser UI

The FAQ say that it will use the language the browser is set to, however that's not true.In my case I have it set to English, however I am getting one of the languages of my country, which is a language I don't speak. Can't find any way to change it....

• Music Fan
  • The FAQ say that it will use the language the browser is set to, however that's not true. In my case I have it set to English, however I am getting one of the languages of my country, which is a lan...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Friend and family cannot PLAY my shared playlist

PlanFree/Premium CountryCanada DeviceiPhone 8 PLus (or Macbook Air 2018)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have shared a couple of my playlists with my family. I am premium. They are premium. My playlists us...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free/Premium   Country Canada   Device iPhone 8 PLus (or Macbook Air 2018) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I h...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Let me change god damn username im getting spammed!

I have a very generic username on my account i get 5-10 DAILY **bleep**ING reset requests to reset my password its annoying and at first i thought it was based on that hackers had my email adress and tried to get me to reset this way but it seems the...

• Regular
  • I have a very generic username on my account i get 5-10 DAILY **bleep**ING reset requests to reset my password its annoying and at first i thought it was based on that hackers had my email adress and...
  • wcndave
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How can artist claim profile with producer's uploads?

Long story short: how can an artist claim a profile featuring songs that were uploaded by the producer thru the producer's own distributor account (like OneRPM)? Longer version: I'm the producer. The artist I worked with already has songs up on Spoti...

• Long story short: how can an artist claim a profile featuring songs that were uploaded by the producer thru the producer's own distributor account (like OneRPM)?   Longer version: I'm the prod...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to make a new account, but I don't want to lose information

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceDesktop and Samsung S21Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI made my current account through facebook years ago. I want to make a new account that isn't attached to my Facebook, but I don't want to lose...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device Desktop and Samsung S21 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I made my current account through facebook years ago. I want to mak...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Alexa Skill doesn't work with Podcasts

PlanPremiumCountry UK DeviceAlexa Echo Dot (3rd generation)Alexa and Spotify apps on fully updated iPhone XR Operating SystemAlexa My Question or IssueHi there, thank you for your help with this issue. I have a Spotify Premium plan connected to my Al...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device Alexa Echo Dot (3rd generation) Alexa and Spotify apps on fully updated iPhone XR   Operating System Alexa   My Question or Issue Hi t...
  • grayhassmann
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Duo after moving

PlanDuoCountryAustria My Question or IssueI recently moved from Brazil to Austria and am now living with my boyfriend. So we decided to create a Spotify Duo account. I however now get an error saying, that I am not in the same country as by boyfriend...

• Plan Duo Country Austria   My Question or Issue I recently moved from Brazil to Austria and am now living with my boyfriend. So we decided to create a Spotify Duo account. I however now ge...
  • sa_shine
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't work on computer

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceAsus ROG GL502VS LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Hello,I have a problem with Spotify on my pc since January. I can't listen to any music except the one that I downloaded before, and all the internet...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device Asus ROG GL502VS Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Hello, I have a problem with Spotify on my pc since January. I can'...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some songs are not available in new markets

Spotify became available in Balkan countries 2 weeks ago, sounds nice. I downloaded Spotify, bought Premium but I realized that my favorite songs/albums are not available in Kosovo. I checked the available markets and result is: "available_markets" :...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify became available in Balkan countries 2 weeks ago, sounds nice. I downloaded Spotify, bought Premium but I realized that my favorite songs/albums are not available in Kosovo. I checked the ava...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution My mother can control my music on her phone without having acces to my accounts

Hello, recently when I play music on my Google **bleep** Mini through Spotify Connect (mostly from my computer) my mom gets a "google play service" notification on her phone allowing her to control my music (pause, play, stop, next/previous track). H...

• Hello, recently when I play music on my Google **bleep** Mini through Spotify Connect (mostly from my computer) my mom gets a "google play service" notification on her phone allowing her to control m...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant start using Duo after upgrade from Premium

PlanPremiumCountryArgentina Deviceiphone 7 and dektop Operating System(iOS 10 and linux My Question or IssueSince my premium account was about to expire on 1/27/22 I upgraded it to a Duo plan. I managed to pay and the subscription ending date on (…)a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina  Device iphone 7 and dektop Operating System (iOS 10 and linux    My Question or Issue Since my premium account was about to expire on 1/27/22...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use spotify

PlanFreeCountrySouth KoreaDeviceLG LaptopOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueWhen I log into the website or app version of Spotify, I am met with a card that says "Get Spotify premium, enjoy unlimited access to music, personalized playlist...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country South Korea Device LG Laptop Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue When I log into the website or app version of Spotify, I am met with a card that says ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] merge users into a secondary account

Hi.I have the account with 6 users, using 4 of them.If my kids and I want to listen to music together, say when we are doing the dishes, we use on of our accounts, normally mine.Next time I want to listen to my favorite podcast or music, i get propos...

• Hi. I have the account with 6 users, using 4 of them. If my kids and I want to listen to music together, say when we are doing the dishes, we use on of our accounts, normally mine. Next time I wan...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unwanted reset password emails every week

I have been receiveing reset password emails several times a week for a couple of months. How can I avoid this? Thanks.

• I have been receiveing reset password emails several times a week for a couple of months. How can I avoid this? Thanks.
  • unna
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes