Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution i want my account back, but i have no idea how???

Hello, i have probleme and have no idea where to go to so i thought i try it here *help* So i had a free account and then my boyfriend and i did a family account together so i got a preiu update. Then we broke up and when i tried to log in my account...

•   Hello, i have probleme and have no idea where to go to so i thought i try it here *help*   So i had a free account and then my boyfriend and i did a family account together so i g...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't login on specific account on WIN10 app, when other account works normally

PlanPremium FamilyCountryPoland After one of the updates i've got problem to log in to my account on my pc app. Also my account user name changed to string of characters and numbers. I've tried reinstalling the app, but it didn't work. Then i made br...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Poland   After one of the updates i've got problem to log in to my account on my pc app. Also my account user name changed to string of characters and numbers. I...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I cancel a subscription for someone with Alzheimers when we don't know email, ID or password

My father-in-law has a $9.99/month Spotify subscription, which he hasn't used in at least a year. He has Alzheimers and Parkinson's. Recently my wife (his daughter and I put him in a nursing home. We want to cancel his account/subscription but we don...

• Visitor
  • My father-in-law has a $9.99/month Spotify subscription, which he hasn't used in at least a year.   He has Alzheimers and Parkinson's.   Recently my wife (his daughter and I put him in a nu...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to find people on facebook if i added them in spotify but have no other way to contact them?

back in 2015, Spotify had a chat system and we used to message each other there. this friend didn't have a phone back then but we didn't have urgency to really contact each other on the internet since we met everyday, well, i moved to another city bu...

• Casual Listener
  • back in 2015, Spotify had a chat system and we used to message each other there. this friend didn't have a phone back then but we didn't have urgency to really contact each other on the internet sinc...
  • payrim
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to close an old inactive account that i no longer have the details for

Hey, i recently found my old account that i don't use anymore. I would like to delete this account, but i no longer have the details to it. Please let me know if there is any way to fix this. Thanks.

• Visitor
  • Hey, i recently found my old account that i don't use anymore. I would like to delete this account, but i no longer have the details to it. Please let me know if there is any way to fix this.  ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Options to become completely invisible

I know there is the private session option but if you log out and log in back the private session isn't on anymore, so I think it would be great if there was an option in settings that just allowed you to turn off sharing of your listening activity. ...

• Visitor
  • I know there is the private session option but if you log out and log in back the private session isn't on anymore, so I think it would be great if there was an option in settings that just allowed y...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account followers - followers and following tab

PlanPremiumCountryDenmark Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueAfter the new update, the followers and following tab has been changed. I'm not able to see my followers, if I follow them back - the follow button is gone from ones account, an...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue After the new update, the followers and following tab has been changed. I'm not able to see my fol...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot access some tracks?

I have premium subscription, but for many of the albums, only certain songs are available. Shouldn't I be able to play ALL the tracks on an album if I have premium access? I can see the tracks in faded print and they will not play. Thanks!

• I have premium subscription, but for many of the albums, only certain songs are available.  Shouldn't I be able to play ALL the tracks on an album if I have premium access?   I can see...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

WARNING - Password Change

On May 10, 2021, I received a message in the app telling me that I needed to verify my email address, since it was an in-app message I thought that it was safe to do, so I did it. Well when I went to go listen to music in the app on May 11, 2021, I r...

• Visitor
  • On May 10, 2021, I received a message in the app telling me that I needed to verify my email address, since it was an in-app message I thought that it was safe to do, so I did it. Well when I went to...
  • RB70
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Old, email, not, in, use, cannot, verify

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI set up Spotify years ago with an old email I no longer use. I have tried updating it to my ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I set ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago de dos cuentas

Hola buenas, resulta que llevo unos 3 meses viendo que mi trajeta paga dos cuentas de spotify yo actualmente tengo el plan universitario pero se me a cobrado el plan universitario y el plan primium individual, yo solo e contratado el universitario. Y...

• Visitor
  • Hola buenas, resulta que llevo unos 3 meses viendo que mi trajeta paga dos cuentas de spotify yo actualmente tengo el plan universitario pero se me a cobrado el plan universitario y el plan primium i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Will Spotify ever support unlinking Facebook from an account created with Facebook?

Hi, I am just wondering if Spotify ever plans on supporting unlinking Facebook from an account created with Facebook? Or if there is a concrete reason why this isn't possible. I am a technical person, and I can't think of any technical reason this wo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am just wondering if Spotify ever plans on supporting unlinking Facebook from an account created with Facebook? Or if there is a concrete reason why this isn't possible. I am a technic...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Share Premium Duo together with my child who lives with my separated ex partner

Can I share a Premium Duo account together with my child who lives with my separated ex partner? Though my child is frequently with me and has their own key to my flat, it's not their official home address.Country: GermanyOS: both Android

• Casual Listener
  • Can I share a Premium Duo account together with my child who lives with my separated ex partner? Though my child is frequently with me and has their own key to my flat, it's not their official home a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Email Change

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceiPhone X, PCOperating SystemiOS 14, Windows 10 My Question or IssueToday I got an message in the app to re-verify my email address. I discovered that my account was connected to my old email address so I want to...

• Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device iPhone X, PC Operating System iOS 14, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Today I got an message in the app to re-verify my email address. I d...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with linking PlayStation and Spotify accounts

PlanFreeCountryRussiaDevicePlayStation 4Operating SystemPlayStation 4, Android (Mobile phone), Windows(PC) My Question or IssueHello, I have a problem linking my Spotify account with my PlayStation account. When I connect my PS4 account, I get an err...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Russia Device PlayStation 4 Operating System PlayStation 4, Android (Mobile phone), Windows(PC)   My Question or Issue Hello, I have a problem linking my Spotify acco...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blocked artist list disappeared but artists are still blocked

PlanPremiumDeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or IssueBefore upgrading to premium I could mark artist as 'liked' or 'hidden' (heart icon or ban icon) I had 5 artists hidden that way and after upgrade they stayed hidden. I can't find any way to ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Device All Operating System All   My Question or Issue Before upgrading to premium I could mark artist as 'liked' or 'hidden' (heart icon or ban icon) I had 5 artists h...
  • ParentalControl
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Unlink Samsung account from Deleted Spotify Account

PlanPremiumCountryMaldives Device(Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueBefore my country had access to premium, I used a 3rd party website to make a Spotify Premium account. Currently I have a new account with pre...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Maldives   Device (Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue Before my country had access to premium, I used a 3rd party...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Verified artist — how long via CD baby?

hi — my release went live May 1 via CD baby. It is not showing that I am a “verified artist“ yet. Does this take a few days, or is there something I need to do? Sorry if this is a repeat question — I tried to submit this earlier, but it said that the...

• Regular
  • hi — my release went live May 1 via CD baby. It is not showing that I am a “verified artist“ yet. Does this take a few days, or is there something I need to do? Sorry if this is a repeat question — I...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change from premium to free problem

I have cancelled my premium account. Now when I go to use Spotify I get a black square with 3 white pulsing dots which need cancelling before I can continue but I cannot do this. Please can you tell me how I can cancel this black square in order to c...

• Visitor
  • I have cancelled my premium account. Now when I go to use Spotify I get a black square with 3 white pulsing dots which need cancelling before I can continue but I cannot do this. Please can you tell ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes