Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

你的所在国家/地区不符合你个人档案中的资料

PlanFreeCountryHongKong, China DeviceAll DeviceOperating SystemiOS, MacOS X My Question or Issue无法登录,登录时提示:“你的所在国家/地区不符合你个人档案中的资料”

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country HongKong, China   Device All Device Operating System iOS, MacOS X   My Question or Issue 无法登录,登录时提示:“你的所在国家/地区不符合你个人档案中的资料”
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't create an account

I just subscribed for a Premium Duo.My husband didn't have a spotify account, but we cannot create one. It doesn't work. We have tried with an email adress and facebook but it keeps saying there is an error.Please help....

• Regular
  • I just subscribed for a Premium Duo. My husband didn't have a spotify account, but we cannot create one. It doesn't work. We have tried with an email adress and facebook but it keeps saying there is...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No option to change display name

PlanFreeCountryUnited States DeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemIOS 13 My Question or IssueMy issue is that there's no option to change my display name. I followed the steps to change it but there is no "Edit Profile" which is replaced with "Find Friends...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States   Device iPhone 6s Operating System IOS 13   My Question or Issue My issue is that there's no option to change my display name. I followed the ste...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Hey, okay so basically...I'm trying to log into my Spotify account (which I was automatically logged out of), and I can't because my email has been deleted as it was a school email and I don't go to that school anymore. Is there any way that I can ch...

• Visitor
  • Hey, okay so basically... I'm trying to log into my Spotify account (which I was automatically logged out of), and I can't because my email has been deleted as it was a school email and I don't go t...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting the same weird ads on podcasts, but I also have premium

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 8Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueWhenever I listen to podcasts I get these weird ads. They're all the same for specific podcasts from the same artists, too. One of them has this wei...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue Whenever I listen to podcasts I get these weird ads. They're all the sam...
  • DonnieDarkOh
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

country change

PlanPremiumCountry Greece My Question or IssueHello i have amazon alexa UK and i have registered account of spotify to Greece .I want to change my country to UK even by paying more than 6.99€ to 9.99£ but the system still is asking for a UK credit ca...

•   Plan Premium Country Greece   My Question or Issue Hello i have amazon alexa UK and i have registered account of spotify to Greece . I want to change my country to UK even by p...
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change payment method while payment was successful

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceSamsung A50Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueMy credit card expired last week so I had to change payment method to extend my spotify premium. I added a new credit card immediately, received a payment receipt f...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Samsung A50 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue My credit card expired last week so I had to change payment method to extend my spotify ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution See list of devices synced

how do I see a list of devices that are sent to my Spotify. To my knowledge I only have two neither can play music offline dup to error message saying I've synced more than 3 devices which is not true

• Casual Listener
  • how do I see a list of devices that are sent to my Spotify. To my knowledge I only have two neither can play music offline dup to error message saying I've synced more than 3 devices which is not true
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Linux
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Discover Weekly offering the same songs every week!

**UPDATE - I've emailed support@spotify.com with a link to this thread** Hey Spotify, Discover weekly is the one. However, for the past 3 weeks 90% of the songs have been identical to the previous week. Can you reset your data on me and we'll go agai...

• Casual Listener
  • **UPDATE - I've emailed support@spotify.com with a link to this thread**   Hey Spotify,    Discover weekly is the one. However, for the past 3 weeks 90% of the songs have been iden...
  • WooLand
  • Music Fan
  • 22 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Account
  • 22 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble logging into my spotify on my ps4

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePlaystation 4Operating SystemPlaystationMy Question or IssueOkay everyone, I have been trying to log into my spotify through the playstation music tab; but every time I try to log in it says that my account is alr...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Playstation 4 Operating System Playstation My Question or Issue Okay everyone, I have been trying to log into my spotify through the playstation mus...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Profile photo hacked

My Question or IssueLast year my account was hacked. That issue was resolved quickly, but the hacker inserted another profile photo and I have never been able to delete it. Every post that explains how to remove the photo- doesn't work. I have tried ...

• Casual Listener
  •       My Question or Issue Last year my account was hacked. That issue was resolved quickly, but the hacker inserted another profile photo and I have never been able to delete it. ...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution An error occurred

PlanFreeCountryAustriaDeviceNexus 5/WindowsOperating SystemAndroid/Windows 10 My Question or IssueMy account shows up when I look it up, however I cannot actually see my profile: when I tap on my profile, it only says "an error occurred. try again?" ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Austria Device Nexus 5/Windows Operating System Android/Windows 10   My Question or Issue My account shows up when I look it up, however I cannot actually see my prof...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to connect Facebook

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevicePC Desktop and OnePlus 7TOperating SystemWindows 10 and Android My Question or IssueI am unable to link my Facebook account to my Spotify. I've tried both via the phone app and the desktop app. In both cases it "looks" succe...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Device PC Desktop and OnePlus 7T Operating System Windows 10 and Android   My Question or Issue I am unable to link my Facebook account to my Spotify. I've trie...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Family members' accounts are missing, and someone has created an account.

I have a Premium Family Plan and my parents are the only 2 people I've added. They were unable to login in today so I logged into my account and found that both of their names and accounts were gone. However, there was a new user named Bren. What hap...

• Visitor
  • I have a Premium Family Plan and my parents are the only 2 people I've added.  They were unable to login in today so I logged into my account and found that both of their names and accounts were...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change a Facebook account to a normal account

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDeviceSamsung smartphone and Windows computerOperating SystemAndroid and WIndows My Question or IssueHi...I first made my account by logging into Spotify with Facebook, to make it easy and discover Spotify. Free account a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device Samsung smartphone and Windows computer Operating System Android and WIndows   My Question or Issue Hi... I first made my account by logging in...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

merge accounts

one of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device( Samsung Galaxy 9,)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10,etc.) My Question............ i have just signe...

• Visitor
  • one of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device ( Samsung Galaxy 9,) Operating Sys...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my playlists, friends and subscription by logging out.

A few years back I started a family plan within my premium account, and after doing that my username changed into numbers instead of my actual login name. Today I received an e-mail that I had a login in Russia (I'm in the Netherlands), therefore I c...

• Visitor
  • A few years back I started a family plan within my premium account, and after doing that my username changed into numbers instead of my actual login name. Today I received an e-mail that I had a logi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account was changed by Somebody else -not me!

PremiumCountry USA DeviceVarious ApplesOperating SystemIOS My Question or IssueMy account was changed from Premium Student to Premium Family by somebody - not me. How do I change it back to Premium Student before Spotify tries to start billing me for...

• Visitor
  • Premium Country USA   Device Various Apples Operating System IOS   My Question or Issue My account was changed from Premium Student to Premium Family by somebody - not me. How do I...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa Plus Paired Speakers Verbal Command Issues

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11 Pro Max)Operating System(iOS 13.6.1) My Question or IssueI'm unable to get Alexa to respond to simple verbal commands with a paired set of Echo Plus speakers. I can control the music (selection of room, play, pau...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 11 Pro Max) Operating System (iOS 13.6.1)   My Question or Issue I'm unable to get Alexa to respond to simple verbal commands with a paired set ...
  • T24G
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Paid a wrong account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes