Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't change my profile name

I tryied to go to my "edit profile" following the steps of https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Can-I-change-my-display-name/ta-p/4906315 but it doesn't appear the name in my profile. I think the problem is that I created my account with ...

• Casual Listener
  • I tryied to go to my "edit profile" following the steps of https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Can-I-change-my-display-name/ta-p/4906315   but it doesn't appear the name in m...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Username (Not Display Name)?

My Question or Issue Hello, my current username includes my former married name. I got divorced this August and I'd REALLY like to change my username. I've changed my display name already. I just don't want any more reminders of my former spouse. Is ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   Hello, my current username includes my former married name. I got divorced this August and I'd REALLY like to change my username. I've changed my display name already. I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't check the "accept terms and conditions" for spotify for artists

Hello,I'm trying to get instant access with CDBaby for spotify for artists.When i reach the page that ask me my role, name and business email, i cant accept the terms and conditions, if i just click on the "check square" nothing happen. I'm using Win...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I'm trying to get instant access with CDBaby for spotify for artists. When i reach the page that ask me my role, name and business email, i cant accept the terms and conditions, if i just cl...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

new feature

sir Set the feature to adjust the sound and watch the video as per your choice. Please I requested you earlier too.

• Regular
  • sir Set the feature to adjust the sound and watch the video as per your choice. Please I requested you earlier too.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The playlists that are created by spotify are not updating on my account.

PlanPremiumCountry US DeviceSamsung Galaxy 10 and windows desktop My Question or IssueThe playlist that are created by spotify have not updated ever for my account. However, when we look at my wife's account hers are updated every few months, which i...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  US   Device Samsung Galaxy 10 and windows desktop   My Question or Issue The playlist that are created by spotify have not updated ever for my account. H...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium log in

PlanPremium CountryPhilippines Device(Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Utra) Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueCan't log in to my spotify premium account. I forgot both username acct and password. I tried all possible accts but all is not a apotify p...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country Philippines   Device (Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Utra)   Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Can't log in to my spotify premium account...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Termination of my ability to create playlists (name, image, description). Help!

Plan: Premium (Family Plan)Country: SwitzerlandDevice: iPhone 6s (IOS 14 ), Pixel (Android Q), Macbook Pro (macOS BigSur), HP (Windwows 10) My Question or Issue: Spotify's support seems to have restricted my ability to create and share playlists comp...

• Composer
  • Plan: Premium (Family Plan) Country: Switzerland Device: iPhone 6s (IOS 14 ), Pixel (Android Q), Macbook Pro (macOS BigSur), HP (Windwows 10)   My Question or Issue:   Spotify's suppo...
  • AnotherWaytoD
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! spotify premium via the mobile operator

I have enabled spotify premium via the mobile operator MTS (Russia). I can use it on my iPhone, but how do I log in to the app on my PC?

• Visitor
  • I have enabled spotify premium via the mobile operator MTS (Russia). I can use it on my iPhone, but how do I log in to the app on my PC?
  • newgrunge2
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium student account

Hello so I’ve been using Spotify premium for some time and then all of a sudden my account got logged out for some reason and I couldn’t log back in even though I know my email and password were correct since I have both of them saved and written dow...

• Visitor
  • Hello so I’ve been using Spotify premium for some time and then all of a sudden my account got logged out for some reason and I couldn’t log back in even though I know my email and password were corr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song was added to another artist with the same name

Hello. Sorry, I do not know much English. My song was added to another artist with the same name. I'm a new artist on Spotify. URL https://open.spotify.com/album/1VGZH1JUXEETFrbzwU8XZmCan you help me?

• Visitor
  • Hello. Sorry, I do not know much English. My song was added to another artist with the same name. I'm a new artist on Spotify. URL https://open.spotify.com/album/1VGZH1JUXEETFrbzwU8XZm Can...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Agree" checkbox doesn't work

Can't get access on Spotify for Artists.It's all ok from Distrokid, ok account verify,role,email, but "terms and condition" checkbox doesn't work and i can't submit. I read several times terms and privacy stuff, tried with Firefox, Edge, Chrome, mobi...

• Visitor
  • Can't get access on Spotify for Artists. It's all ok from Distrokid, ok account verify,role,email, but "terms and condition" checkbox doesn't work and i can't submit. I read several times terms and ...
  • TrevorZaple
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

[Your Library] The email linked with my spotify got deleted by my school. Now I cannot log on.

The email linked with my spotify got deleted by my school. Now I cannot log on. Is there any way I can retrieve my music please please help. How do I change the email address without logging in because Spotify won't let me do so. Or can someone from ...

• Visitor
  • The email linked with my spotify got deleted by my school. Now I cannot log on. Is there any way I can retrieve my music please please help. How do I change the email address without logging in becau...
  • Ximzend
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connected to an unknown device

Hi, a few days ago my Spotify account began connecting to someone else's phone. For about 20 minutes we were essentially in a tug of war over the account. Now I have about 30 new songs added to my collection. Problem though is that the phone it conne...

• Hi, a few days ago my Spotify account began connecting to someone else's phone. For about 20 minutes we were essentially in a tug of war over the account. Now I have about 30 new songs added to my co...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kredi Kartımdan Habersiz Para Çektiler!!

Spotifyden 3 ayı 1tlden premium aldım süresi bitti ve haberim olmadan üyeliğimi devam ettirmek için kredi kartımdan haberim olmadan 11.08 2016 tarihinde 14.99tl çekmișler.Paramı geri istiyorum!!!!!!

• Spotifyden 3 ayı 1tlden premium aldım süresi bitti ve haberim olmadan üyeliğimi devam ettirmek için kredi kartımdan haberim olmadan 11.08 2016 tarihinde 14.99tl çekmișler.Paramı geri istiyorum!!!!!!
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account made with facebook is deleted

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceAll of my devices(Windows PC, Galaxy Note 10+, Ipad Pro 12.9 3rd)Operating SystemiOS 13, Android 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI made a spotify account with my facebook account(username : 31ilu5m5muunoxnmrrgo5w5etcty).Then...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country US Device All of my devices(Windows PC, Galaxy Note 10+, Ipad Pro 12.9 3rd) Operating System iOS 13, Android 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I made a spotify ac...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Will my friend be notified when I use their premium account?

I have Apple Music and my friend shares their account with me only because I prefer the suggestions on spotify a lot more. I normally don't play songs within the app I usually just switch over to apple music and play it there (don't want to mess up t...

• Visitor
  • I have Apple Music and my friend shares their account with me only because I prefer the suggestions on spotify a lot more. I normally don't play songs within the app I usually just switch over to app...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login after canceling premium

PlanFree/premiumCountryFrom the Netherlands to South AfricaDeviceEverythingOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo I monthly paid premium for someone who lives in South Africa.I canceled the subscribtion, and now we both cannot log back int...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/premium Country From the Netherlands to South Africa Device Everything Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So I monthly paid premium for someone who lives in S...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked and primary email changed

Plan Family Country Austria Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue My Account got hacked and the primary email address was changed fron [snip - Moderato...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Country Austria Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I sent a question through the Spotify Contact Us page, is this all?

Country: CanadaSo I sent in a question that was very far from any normal question spotify customer support will receive as it was more of a request than solving an issue. Immediately I received an email (look at file attachment) that told me Hello,We...

• Visitor
  • Country: Canada So I sent in a question that was very far from any normal question spotify customer support will receive as it was more of a request than solving an issue. Immediately I received an ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I keep gettin the "New login to Spotify" emails

I keep gettin the "New login to Spotify" emails like 2-3 times everyday. I have changed my password and i have signed out everywhere and reviewed which applications have access to my account. How do I stop people from loggin in to my account?

• I keep gettin the "New login to Spotify" emails like 2-3 times everyday. I have changed my password and i have signed out everywhere and reviewed which applications have access to my account. How do ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes