Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I'm not reciving the password reset email

PlanFreeCountryUKOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I'm trying to reset my password using https://www.spotify.com/uk/password-reset/ which seems to work, but the reset email never arrives. It's an @yahoo.co.uk email address and the Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country UK Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   I'm trying to reset my password using https://www.spotify.com/uk/password-reset/ which seems to ...
  • corralynn
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login switch not possible

I run Spotify on IOs and MAC desktop - i am simply trying to change my facebook login association from the old facebook login to my new one as i have a new facebook account but whenever i attempt to link the new account from within the desltop OR web...

• Regular
  • I run Spotify on IOs and MAC desktop - i am simply trying to change my facebook login association from the old facebook login to my new one as i have a new facebook account but whenever i attempt to ...
  • hippome
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log in issue in Samsung Galaxy Tab

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceSamsung Galaxy Tab AOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi! Can anyone help me fix my log in issue with Spotify? I've tried all the suggestions in the help page & none resolved the issue. That is, I've chang...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Device Samsung Galaxy Tab A Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hi! Can anyone help me fix my log in issue with Spotify? I've tried all the...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I view my community followers?

Hi! I have some followers in spotify community but I can't see who they are.All I can see is the number of followers, not the actual names. How can I see who my followers are?

Capture.JPG
  • Hi! I have some followers in spotify community but I can't see who they are. All I can see is the number of followers, not the actual names.  How can I see who my followers are?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my liked songs from the last three months

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDeviceSamsung Note 10+ My Question or Issue Today in the morning everything was fine, but a few minutes ago I realized that I lost more than a hundred songs that I've been saving from three months ago. I can't remember what so...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Mexico Device Samsung Note 10+     My Question or Issue   Today in the morning everything was fine, but a few minutes ago I realized that I lost ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Account was hacked - used to stream one song.

Hi all, My spotify account was recently hacked, and the hacker used my account to follow an artist and play one of their songs on repeat (I knew this as it was still connected to my discord and displaying what was playing.) I now have access to my ac...

• Hi all,    My spotify account was recently hacked, and the hacker used my account to follow an artist and play one of their songs on repeat (I knew this as it was still connected to my di...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Stolen Laptop / Contacting or finding the user

PlanPremiumIvory Coast DeviceiPhone SE, Macbook Pro, HP Omen (stolen)Operating SystemiOs and Windows X My Question or Issue Hi all. Unfortunately, on April 11th, I got robbed during the night and my laptop and phones got stolen. I got the footage of ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Ivory Coast   Device iPhone SE, Macbook Pro, HP Omen (stolen) Operating System iOs and Windows X   My Question or Issue   Hi all.   Unfortunately, on Apr...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I have the old layout and I want the new one

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemIOS 13.7 My Question or IssueEver since Spotify released the new UI for the app, I had it. I really liked the new layout. Just about a week ago I stopped using spotify (I stopped listening to musi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device iPhone XR Operating System IOS 13.7   My Question or Issue Ever since Spotify released the new UI for the app, I had it. I really liked the new layout...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access premium account (No E-Mail linked)

None odff the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S 9 Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueI can't access my Premium Account ...

• Visitor
  • None odff the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S 9   Operatin...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Impossible of logging in. (Problem: auth:2)

PlanFree CountryBrazil DeviceNotebook Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am having problems to make login in computer and this is only happening in my notebook at the downloaded version of spotify.I already tried changing the password m...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free   Country Brazil   Device Notebook   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am having problems to make login in computer and this is only happ...
  • Meanis_0
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I stop "New login to spotify" emails?

Spotify spamming me all the times when I log in via web browser.It's me, not another person who try to stole my account, so I am not under danger.But my email inbox is full of "New login to spotify" emails. How can I stop it?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify spamming me all the times when I log in via web browser. It's me, not another person who try to stole my account, so I am not under danger. But my email inbox is full of "New login to spoti...
  • Britt_on1
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

logging in to my account

hi,so im losing my mind with getting into Spotify I'm with Mac- logging is ok tried to log in with my user and pass with google pixel 3 xl and it says the user or pass isn't good - so I tried log n without password putting email and it says " there w...

• Casual Listener
  • hi, so im losing my mind with getting into Spotify  I'm with Mac- logging is ok tried to log in with my user and pass with google pixel 3 xl and it says the user or pass isn't good - so I trie...
  • agasi7
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

PlanPremium/student discountCountry DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHey I've been accepted by SheerID for the Student discount but charged full price, is there any way of remedying this situation? thanks

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium/student discount Country   Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Hey I've been accepted by SheerID for the Student discount but charg...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble logging into my Spotify android mobile

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When I skip, the song doesn't play

So I like to play songs from my tablet over Bluetooth to my stereo. But everytime I skip a song the next song appears to play through, but there's no sound. I randomly click somewhere on the bar that shows how much if the song is playing and the song...

• Visitor
  • So I like to play songs from my tablet over Bluetooth to my stereo. But everytime I skip a song the next song appears to play through, but there's no sound. I randomly click somewhere on the bar that...
  • alovelykink1
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Unlimited

I accidently upgraded to spotify premium from the unlimited plan, how do I get it back? I do not wan't permium because I do not have spotify on my phone but I do not want the free version with adds. I was really enjouying the one I had but now I conn...

• Casual Listener
  • I accidently upgraded to spotify premium from the unlimited plan, how do I get it back? I do not wan't permium because I do not have spotify on my phone but I do not want the free version with adds. ...
  • Muskar
  • Regular
  • 54 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 54 replies
  • 5 likes

Can't change my email address

PlanPremiumCountryUSA My Question or IssueMy email address is greyed out because I originally logged in through Facebook. I no longer have access to that address.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA   My Question or Issue My email address is greyed out because I originally logged in through Facebook. I no longer have access to that address.  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change birthday

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceDell XPS 15Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueEvery time I attempt to change my birthday, since it was accidentally made April 2nd instead of April 1st, it claims my profile is saved, but the date is still wrong. I...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Dell XPS 15 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Every time I attempt to change my birthday, since it was accidentally made April 2nd instead...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email change/ facebook change

PlanFreeOperating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueI have opened an account about 2 years ago. connected to my Facebook and email but I have lost access to my email, cant change it from settings its unacessable when i click on email . Now i hav...

• Plan Free Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I have opened an account about 2 years ago. connected to my Facebook and email but I have lost access to my email, cant chang...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook Connection

PlanFamily PremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceIphone 6s+, Windows PC, Windows LaptopOperating SystemiOS 13, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI originally planned to remove my facebook account from my spotify account however as I discovered later that if an acco...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Premium Country Turkey Device Iphone 6s+, Windows PC, Windows Laptop Operating System iOS 13, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I originally planned to remove my fa...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes