Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

can't log in

earlier today I was randomly logged out of my account and when I tried to log back in to was saying my email was incorrect I tried resetting my password but I never got an email

• Visitor
  • earlier today I was randomly logged out of my account and when I tried to log back in to was saying my email was incorrect I tried resetting my password but I never got an email  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution NO APARECE CONECTAR CUENTA DE FACEBOOK

PlanPremiumCountryMEXICO My Question or IssueNO ME APARECE LA OPCION PARA CONECTAR MI CUENTA DE FACEBOOK

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country MEXICO     My Question or Issue NO ME APARECE LA OPCION PARA CONECTAR MI CUENTA DE FACEBOOK
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify in PlayStation Ru

Hi! Recently, Your app appeared in Russia, but it is not integrated with the PlayStation, please make an app in PlayStation Music from us, so that you can do this. We would be happy to play to Your music), You would have a competitive advantage, sinc...

• Visitor
  • Hi! Recently, Your app appeared in Russia, but it is not integrated with the PlayStation, please make an app in PlayStation Music from us, so that you can do this. We would be happy to play to Your m...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

PLEASE HELP!!! Account Issues!

PlanFree/PremiumCountryAustraliaDevice(Surface Pro & iPhone X)Operating System(Windows 10)Here is my issue:At the moment I have two Spotify accounts, one which I just created so I can post this topic, which I have named 'backup', and I am using on th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Australia Device (Surface Pro & iPhone X) Operating System (Windows 10) Here is my issue: At the moment I have two Spotify accounts, one which I just created so...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account seems to be linked with another account

 PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 13.6 My Question or Issuemy account seems to be linked with someone else’s... my user name but all the for you playlists are for someone else in a different namei have logged out and changed...

C7063347-84A8-4DC3-B080-339C90E61E69.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 13.6   My Question or Issue my account seems to be linked with someone else’s... my user name but all the for you p...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked- New Music Added

Spotify Student, Premium, USA It appears that my account has been hacked and someone has been listening to different music. This happened about a year ago and resolved itself but has been persistent for the past 3 days. I have logged out of all devic...

• Spotify Student, Premium, USA   It appears that my account has been hacked and someone has been listening to different music. This happened about a year ago and resolved itself but has been pe...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help to change my email

hello, I started my spotify account with my facebook account, but this facebook account has been disabled and I no longer have access to the email that was used and I am not able to change it, can someone help me?

• Visitor
  • hello, I started my spotify account with my facebook account, but this facebook account has been disabled and I no longer have access to the email that was used and I am not able to change it, ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unlink my spotify account from my old ps4

I want to unlink my Spotify account from my old PS4 account which is currently banned and I want to link it to my new PS4 account and I tried doing few things but it keeps telling to unlink it from my old PS4 account and try again so I needed help ho...

• Visitor
  • I want to unlink my Spotify account from my old PS4 account which is currently banned and I want to link it to my new PS4 account and I tried doing few things but it keeps telling to unlink it from m...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP

HelloI used a fake email address to register my account and I can’t remember what it was or what my user name was. I logged out of my account without thinking and I can’t get back in. My account is a premium account which I payed £9.99 for on the 26t...

• Hello I used a fake email address to register my account and I can’t remember what it was or what my user name was. I logged out of my account without thinking and I can’t get back in. My account is...
  • Morgana768
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Revoke Offline Devices

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueMy account has gotten some logins from other countries, so I changed my email and password. (It happened twice, I changed my password twice. Then it happened again, so I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue My account has gotten some logins from other countries, so I changed my email and passw...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dont have lyrics feature on my Spotify app!😔

I'm the one paying the subscription yet im the who does not have the lyrics feature on my phone. Fyi we have the same phone Samsung A30 (GF).My app has the latest update and so is my Android device.WHy?!!

• Visitor
  • I'm the one paying the subscription yet im the who does not have the lyrics feature on my phone. Fyi we have the same phone Samsung  A30 (GF). My app has the latest update and so is my Android ...
  • Mouse_MapleLeaf
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I have to spotify account

PlanFree/PremiumCountryEgyptDeviceHp EliteBook (Laptop)Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro My Question or IssueNow I have 2 spotify account 1 was free And I activated the free premium trail and downloaded a playlist of mineand the other account is premium...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Egypt Device Hp EliteBook (Laptop) Operating System Windows 10 Pro   My Question or Issue Now I have 2 spotify account 1 was free And I activated the free pre...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am unable to delete my Spotify Account on Android.

PlanFreeCountryIndiaDevice(Redmi)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueI am trying to close my account, but am unable to close it. The links just lead to a page that keeps reloading itself. Please help me close it, I want to make a new one.

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country India Device (Redmi) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue I am trying to close my account, but am unable to close it. The links just lead to a page that ...
  • Mouse_MapleLeaf
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution como Eliminar a un seguidor en playlist

Hola buenas tardes!existe una forma de eliminar a un seguidor de mis playlist, favor indicar si existe alguna forma.gracias.

• Visitor
  • Hola buenas tardes! existe una forma de eliminar a un seguidor de mis playlist, favor indicar si existe alguna forma. gracias. 
  • naitxhUnter
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Log in

CountryAmericaDeviceGalaxyS10 My Question or IssueI can't log in with my email and password, I just keep getting "You're offline, check your connection and try again." I've tried re-typing in everything, re-downloading the app, etc. I can't log in to...

• Visitor
  •   Country America Device GalaxyS10   My Question or Issue I can't log in with my email and password, I just keep getting "You're offline, check your connection and try again." I've t...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! There was a problem with changing the country in the profile.

PlanFreeCountryRussianOperating System(Android, Windows 10) My Question or IssueHello. There was a problem with changing the country in the profile. I live in Russia, but there is only "Germany"in the selection list. I can't choose Russia as a countr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Russian Operating System (Android, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hello. There was a problem with changing the country in the profile. I live in Russia, but there i...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access many support options

CountryJapanDevicePC(Windows)Operating SystemWindows 10BrowserChrome, Firefox, Edge My Question or IssueI can't access most support options using this account. Someone in India made it using my email and I'm trying to use the "Close account" option a...

• Visitor
  • Country Japan Device PC(Windows) Operating System Windows 10 Browser Chrome, Firefox, Edge   My Question or Issue I can't access most support options using this account. Someone in Ind...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution stupid german songs in my weekly playlist

i wanted to ask how the **bleep** can i unlike all the **bleep**ing gerrman songs i could accidentally like on the radio, only song from the radio i ever like was a **bleep**ing german rap song and it was accident, and now it gives me some **bleep**t...

• i wanted to ask how the **bleep** can i unlike all the **bleep**ing gerrman songs i could accidentally like on the radio, only song from the radio i ever like was a **bleep**ing german rap song and i...
  • frode_tennebo
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify every so often connects to an "Office speaker" and plays random songs that I don't listen to

PlanFreeDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI've noticed that sometimes when I'm listening on my PC, it connects to this thing called "Office speaker," a speaker which I don't recognise. Along with this, random playlists etc show up...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Device PC Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I've noticed that sometimes when I'm listening on my PC, it connects to this thing called "Office speaker," a speaker w...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account login help

I cannot, for the life of me, remember how I made my premium account. I’m pretty sure I did it with my Apple ID. I logged out of my Spotify to see which email was being used. I don’t remember getting any emails from Spotify just notifications from th...

• Visitor
  • I cannot, for the life of me, remember how I made my premium account. I’m pretty sure I did it with my Apple ID. I logged out of my Spotify to see which email was being used. I don’t remember getting...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes