Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Reset Phone, Help finding email address.

I reset my phone and j can't figure out the email associated with my Spotify premium account. It's being pulled from my bank automatically each month. I already chatted with someone and we got disconnected.

• Visitor
  • I reset my phone and j can't figure out the email associated with my Spotify premium account.   It's being pulled from my bank automatically each month. I already chatted with someone and we g...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution in my profile there is an album that is not mine but by another artist. how to remove it?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift subscription in Canada

So, it's pretty much December and still no information on how to gift spotify in Canada. I read a couple of the related posts, but they are old and offer no solutions. Not much of a Christmasy surprise to request my Dad download Spotify and link his ...

• Regular
  • So, it's pretty much December and still no information on how to gift spotify in Canada.  I read a couple of the related posts, but they are old and offer no solutions.  Not much of a Chris...
  • equilibrius
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

Account number change

I want to change my account number i am put the screenshotRead more

• Casual Listener
  • I want to change my account number i am put the screenshot Read more
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account login

Hello I recently just got logged out of my Spotify but I can’t remember my username or email I have my debit card connected to the account but I don’t know how to retrieve it what do I do next ?

• Visitor
  • Hello I recently just got logged out of my Spotify but I can’t remember my username or email I have my debit card connected to the account but I don’t know how to retrieve it what do I do next ?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In quarantine, but unable to login

PlanFreeCountryHong KongDeviceAndroid, Chromebook My Question or IssueSpotify was working fine until the update this morning. Now, when i try to use on my phone or Chromebook, it says I've been out of the country for 14 days, so it won't let me login...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Hong Kong Device Android, Chromebook   My Question or Issue Spotify was working fine until the update this morning. Now, when i try to use on my phone or Chromebook, it...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot access account

I have a premium account. Lately it was randomly playing songs whilst I was listening and so I think it may have been hacked? I logged out of all devices and changed my password. Now I cannot get back in (it is not this account). I'm told that my use...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium account. Lately it was randomly playing songs whilst I was listening and so I think it may have been hacked? I logged out of all devices and changed my password. Now I cannot get bac...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account has been hacked, and my email can't be contacted

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(Samsung Galaxy s10)Operating System(Android Oreo) My Question or IssueMy premium account was hacked, and the email address associated with that account can't be contacted because it was my school email when I was...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country United States Device (Samsung Galaxy s10) Operating System (Android Oreo)   My Question or Issue My premium account was hacked, and the email address ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redirect playlist link or restore account HELP

I have created a playlist and put the link in a QR code. The account was then deactivated, but I forgot to replace the link in the QR Code. The magazine with the QR Code is now already printed and therefore my urgent question is whether it is possibl...

• Casual Listener
  • I have created a playlist and put the link in a QR code. The account was then deactivated, but I forgot to replace the link in the QR Code.   The magazine with the QR Code is now already print...
  • IKK_NORD
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I access podcast analytics?

Plan: Free, Country: UK, Device: Macbook 2015 How do I access my podcast analytics? My show is: https://open.spotify.com/show/2U1ImTNRGA4bdWDfpuvj44 I understand I need an artist profile, but I don't have one. I tried to claim it here (https://artist...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Free, Country: UK, Device: Macbook 2015   How do I access my podcast analytics? My show is: https://open.spotify.com/show/2U1ImTNRGA4bdWDfpuvj44   I understand I ne...
  • Jpsnz
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Account number change

I want to change my account number i take a screenshot [snip - Community Moderator edit]

• Casual Listener
  •  I want to change my account number i take a screenshot    [snip - Community Moderator edit]  
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Leave Spotify Family Subscription

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 6S and iPad Pro Operating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueI had a free Spotify account, and link...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone 6S and iPad Pro   O...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Disallow user-name login attempts/password requests.

So, obviously, just came from a less than technically satisfactory - but also really uncool - support conversation. I'm used to support being technical analfabets - but rude and arrogant as well? New low, Spotify. I'm attaching the transcript at the ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, obviously, just came from a less than technically satisfactory - but also really uncool - support conversation. I'm used to support being technical analfabets - but rude and arrogant as well? New...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I ordered premium but the "better sound quality" option isn't available any more

Device:Ubuntu, Windows 10 On my Android Phone it says "temporary" disabled. Damn, that was one of the reasons i upgraded I also got the message, There was an error while attempting to post your message. Try again in a few minutes. while trying to pos...

• Regular
  • Device: Ubuntu, Windows 10   On my Android Phone it says "temporary" disabled. Damn, that was one of the reasons i upgraded 😞 I also got the message, There was an error while attempt...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot switch to family account

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerland My Question or IssueHello,I used to live in HongKong where I had my own premium account. However, I moved back to switzerland where my family lives and I would like to use the family account subscription.I changed the co...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland   My Question or Issue Hello, I used to live in HongKong where I had my own premium account. However, I moved back to switzerland where my family lives an...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No e-mail linked on my spotify

Apple gave me a e-mail for Spotify that should forward things sent by Spotify to my personal e-mail. I am trying to reset my password, without knowing my old password. However, when I put in my personal e-mail, it says there is not Spotify account wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Apple gave me a e-mail for Spotify that should forward things sent by Spotify to my personal e-mail. I am trying to reset my password, without knowing my old password. However, when I put in my perso...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Email-Adresse geändert - kein Premium Account mehr, alle Playlists sind weg

PlanPremiumCountryAustriaDeviceSamsung Galaxy A5Operating SystemWindows 10 Hallo. Ich habe bei meinem Premium Account die Emailadresse geändert.Nun sind alle Playlists verschwunden und ich habe nur mehr einen Free-Account.Ich brauche dringend Hilfe!D...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Austria Device Samsung Galaxy A5 Operating System Windows 10   Hallo. Ich habe bei meinem Premium Account die Emailadresse geändert. Nun sind alle Playlists versch...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema al reproducir artista, mientras que otros no

PlanPremierCountryMéxico DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 13.3 My Question or IssueTengo in problema para reproducir cualquier canción de los Creedence desde hace un tiempo, trate de buscar con otra cuenta igualmente premium, del mismo país que yo (...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premier Country México  Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 13.3   My Question or Issue Tengo in problema para reproducir cualquier canción de los Creedence desde h...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hacked and pranked

Today I opened the Playlist called Liked Songs and found 143 songs. Most of these songs I either hate or would never choose to listen to. The suspicion started when I saw Dani California by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Then I saw Tainted Love by Marily...

• Visitor
  • Today I opened the Playlist called Liked Songs and found 143 songs. Most of these songs I either hate or would never choose to listen to. The suspicion started when I saw Dani California by the Red H...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trouble with my family plan

Family Plan PremiumCountry: Argentina My Question or Issue A few years ago, I suscribed me and my family to the premium family plan (I don´t know if that is the correct denomination in english). I did that from my mother´s account, because she was th...

• Casual Listener
  •   Family Plan  Premium Country: Argentina     My Question or Issue   A few years ago, I suscribed me and my family to the premium family plan (I don´t know if that is...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes