Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Possibly stolen account?

PlanpremiumCountryUSDevicegalaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI was signed into my spotify premium account on both my computer and phone. My sister asked if she could use the account to listen to an album. I use 2 different passwords,...

• Visitor
  • Plan premium Country US Device galaxy 8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I was signed into my spotify premium account on both my computer and phone. My sister asked if s...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer have access to Premium Account Email to Reset Password

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8,Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello. I have a premium account under my college email. Once leaving college the email was deactivated by my school. I don't remember ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello. I have a premium account under my college...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook linked account deleted

PlanPremiumCountryThailand Device(iphone 11)Operating SysteMIOS 13My Question or IssueI’ve previously linked Spotify account with my Facebook account and bought premium. Then later a permanently deleted my facebook account and now I cant log in my sp...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Thailand  Device (iphone 11) Operating SysteM IOS 13 My Question or Issue I’ve previously linked Spotify account with my Facebook account and bought premium. Then l...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution how to delete my recently played artist from my profile page?

my premium account was being hack by someone i didn't know. i'm able to get it back and change the password. but now my music suggestion and recently played artist was full of tasteless music by the hacker. what should i do?

• my premium account was being hack by someone i didn't know. i'm able to get it back and change the password. but now my music suggestion and recently played artist was full of tasteless music by the ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

If I delete the old Spotify account and make a new one, will my premium subscription be restored?

I had bought Spotify Premium on December 8, 2019. But since last 2 weeks or so, unwanted tracks of many unselected languages have been added to my playlists. I tried removing them but no success. Everyday new music gets added and all the effort goes ...

• Casual Listener
  • I had bought Spotify Premium on December 8, 2019. But since last 2 weeks or so, unwanted tracks of many unselected languages have been added to my playlists. I tried removing them but no success. Eve...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Support Locked My Out of my Own Account

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Last week someone in Mexico got into my account and I was notified via email. I followed the instructions, logged out of all devices, reset my password, etc. etc. Since my account was hacked into all of my emails fr...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung   Last week someone in Mexico got into my account and I was notified via email. I followed the instructions, logged out of all devices, reset ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I deactivated my Facebook, and now i only have number/letters as mu username. I want to have my name

I have deactivated my FB, and now my name on spotify is the random numbers.I would love to have my name displayed instead of the username that is the numbers. Is that possible?

•    I have deactivated my FB, and now my name on spotify is the random numbers. I would love to have my name displayed instead of the username that is the numbers. Is that possible? &nbsp...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Issue

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndonesianDevice(Samsung A50s)Operating System(Android 9) My Question or IssueMy payment is succeeded so that's not the problem. Also this account isn't connected to another premium account so that's not the problem either. And...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Indonesian Device (Samsung A50s) Operating System (Android 9)   My Question or Issue My payment is succeeded so that's not the problem. Also this account isn'...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium free trial

PlanFree/PremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy s8Operating System Android Oreo My Question or IssueI just subscribed to the free trial of the premium account. And there as been taken 0.01 cents of my bank account (so the payment succeeded). H...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy s8 Operating System  Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I just subscribed to the free trial of the premiu...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone manipulating daily playlists

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Logged in in other countries without my permission

PlanPremiumCountryEgyptMy Question or IssueHello, i've something i wanna ask.today i got a mail that my account logged in 3 times from different places ONLY TODAY !!!!is Spotify site Security is a JOKE!if it is then tell me to not renew the subscript...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Egypt My Question or Issue Hello, i've something i wanna ask. today i got a mail that my account logged in 3 times from different places ONLY TODAY !!!! is Spotify site Se...
  • Ahmed_Elrayes
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changes my playlist without my consent

PlanPremiumCountryUruguayDeviceSamsung S9Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSopify changes my playlist without my consent, I have this problem in my phone and also in my desktop (Windows). It´sd doing this very often, imposible to listen mus...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Uruguay Device Samsung S9 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Sopify changes my playlist without my consent, I have this problem in my phone and also i...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I changed my playl.'s image, when I try to share on insta old one looks

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceAlcatel shineOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueYesterday, I changed my playlists image. In spotify, new one looks there's no problem but when I share it on instagram story, old one looks.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Alcatel shine Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Yesterday,  I changed my playlists image. In spotify,  new one looks there's ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can’t create new account

PlanFreeDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueMy friends went through my Spotify and played and saved songs to my Library that I don’t like. Now my daily mixes have a bunch of songs by those artists and it’s bothering me. I decided...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue My friends went through my Spotify and played and saved songs to my Library that I don’t like. Now my daily mixe...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I would like to know why I took the offer of 3 months for 1, 10 euros and tells me that it will expire, that is 1 month. Since everyone has that offer, of course they don't give it to me ... and it's 3 months that they gave people in their time, whic...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to know why I took the offer of 3 months for 1, 10 euros and tells me that it will expire, that is 1 month. Since everyone has that offer, of course they don't give it to me ... and it's...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Country issue

PlanFreeCountryPortugalDeviceiPhone 8sOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI moved from Brazil to Portugal and my husband created a premium family account. I made the country change in my spotify account and still a message appears saying that ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Portugal Device iPhone 8s Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I moved from Brazil to Portugal and my husband created a premium family account. I made the c...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify emails in different language

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceAndroidOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy account was compromised (new password issued) and now my emails from Spotify are arriving in Turkish, please revert back to English.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Android Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My account was compromised (new password issued) and now my emails from Spotify are arr...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

3 month trial

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhy is my son unable to sign up for the free 3 month premium trial offered when he has never had a premium account. Individual plan £9.99/month + 3 month free trial.UK based

• (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Why is my son unable to sign up for the free 3 month premium trial offered when he has never had a premium account. Individ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account has multiple login issues

PlanFreeCountry DeviceanyOperating System Android , Windows 10 My Question or Issuekept getting logged out from my account on both phone and workstation. no it won't accept passwords. reset password 4 times already. each login requires another passwo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country   Device any Operating System  Android , Windows 10   My Question or Issue kept getting logged out from my account on both phone and workstation. no it won'...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change in subscription for one of the users in family package

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDevice(iPhone,Android) My Question or IssueI have been subscribing to the premium family package for a few years now, but recently i would like to replace one of the six users under my subscription. Was wondering how does th...

•   Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device (iPhone,Android)   My Question or Issue I have been subscribing to the premium family package for a few years now, but recently i would like ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes