Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

linking facebook doesn’t change my display name

hello, i've seen many posts by people having this issue of spotify not displaying their facebook names as their display names after connecting it. however, i tried everything - unlinking from facebook (three times, with a few days, almost weeks, in b...

• Visitor
  • hello, i've seen many posts by people having this issue of spotify not displaying their facebook names as their display names after connecting it. however, i tried everything - unlinking from faceboo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Unusual charge

Hi there, I am o a premium plan of £9.99 monthly, and am billed on the 4th of the month every month. I already paid for September however yesterday there was a payment of £15 towards Spotify? Can you please clarify what the payment is for or if it's ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I am o a premium plan of £9.99 monthly, and am billed on the 4th of the month every month. I already paid for September however yesterday there was a payment of £15 towards Spotify...
  • jikhol
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't Let Me Connect to Facebook

When I try to connect my Spotify to my new Facebook account, I get this message: Application Unavailable: The application you're trying to use is either no longer available or access is restricted. This happens when I try to log in on desktop, mobile...

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to connect my Spotify to my new Facebook account, I get this message:   Application Unavailable: The application you're trying to use is either no longer available or access is rest...
  • notkristyn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not the good name with facebook connexion

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceIphone XROperating SystemIOSMy Question or IssueNormally when i connect with facebook my account should take my facebook name but here it didn't change and it's still my nickname so nobody of my friends knows it's me. I...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Iphone XR Operating System IOS My Question or Issue Normally when i connect with facebook my account should take my facebook name but here it didn't chang...
  • DanielTham
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution username has become a symbols set - why and how to fix?

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueWhen I first registered in spotify via facebook - I had a username as on facebook. Then the username is changed to a symbols set. More than a year has passed, but the bug has not be...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue When I first registered in spotify via facebook - I had a username as on facebook. Then the username is chang...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All Playlists and favorites disappeared after moving to another country!!!

PlanFree/PremiumCountryEgyptDevice iPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 12.4.1, Win 10.0.18362 home edition My Question or IssueI moved from UK to Egypt. I had lots of playlists and favourites I created them in UK.After 18 days of my return to Egypt, all tho...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Egypt Device  iPhone SE Operating System iOS 12.4.1, Win 10.0.18362 home edition   My Question or Issue I moved from UK to Egypt. I had lots of play...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Same hacker?

My Question or IssueHi ...over and over again I seem to get the same french hip-hop albums appearing on my playlist. These are definately not mine and no matter how many times I log out of all devices or change my password, it keeps happening. I can'...

• Casual Listener
  •     My Question or Issue Hi ...over and over again I seem to get the same french hip-hop albums appearing on my playlist.  These are definately not mine and no matter how many time...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login with facebook

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 13.1.2) My Question or IssueI can't login to my spotify account with facebook, i have tried deleting and reinstalling both spotify and facebook.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (iOS 13.1.2)   My Question or Issue I can't login to my spotify account with facebook, i have tried deleting and ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone was using my account

Hello, Recently I had problem with Spotify just stopping playing and I blamed my back-up phone. Some days ago I finally figured out why I had that problem, someone was using my spotify account to listen to music (they used browser, I use only phone)....

• Visitor
  • Hello,   Recently I had problem with Spotify just stopping playing and I blamed my back-up phone. Some days ago I finally figured out why I had that problem, someone was using my spotify accou...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with my RSS feed on spotify,

I summited my rss feed podcast to spotify and i summited the same to itunes, but in spotify is missing 4 episode of my podcast program, how can i resolve that?. I don't have the same problem on itunes

•   I summited my rss feed podcast to spotify and i summited the same to itunes, but in spotify is missing 4 episode of my podcast program, how can i resolve that?. I don't have the same problem ...
  • w3promx
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account transfer results in not activatable premium.

Hello Spotify-Community, Spotify transfered my student discount premium from my old account to this one. But now when i try to reactivate it i get a error message because all the premium packages include a 3 month free trial and i already had one tri...

• Hello Spotify-Community,   Spotify transfered my student discount premium from my old account to this one. But now when i try to reactivate it i get a error message because all the premium pac...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Suspicious activity on my account

PlanPremiumCountryIrelandDeviceiPhone 7, Samsung A5 note and HP pavilionOperating SystemNot sure on all. My Question or IssueI was listening to music today when it stopped playing and connected to another device a sky q mini. We have our own skybox h...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Ireland Device iPhone 7, Samsung A5 note and HP pavilion Operating System Not sure on all.   My Question or Issue I was listening to music today when it stopped pl...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlinking my Spotify with someone else's ps4

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XsOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueMy Spotify account got hacked into and I am unable to unlink it from their ps4 since "log out everywhere" does not work for accounts on ps4. I am on a premium account and ...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone Xs Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue My Spotify account got hacked into and I am unable to unlink it from their ps4 since "log out e...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting and re-uploading EP (play count)

About 6 months ago I uploaded an EP to spotify and it has recieved a little bit of attention, with one song reaching over 90k streams. Unfortunately I rushed a few of the songs and don't really want them to be part of my catalog. I want to re-upload ...

• Visitor
  • About 6 months ago I uploaded an EP to spotify and it has recieved a little bit of attention, with one song reaching over 90k streams. Unfortunately I rushed a few of the songs and don't really want ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does my subscription include downloads?

Currently our Unlimited and Premium subscribers can listen to an unlimited amount of music and travel with their Spotify accounts. This is completely separate from the Spotify Downloads store which has recently seen some changes. Please click here fo...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Currently our Unlimited and Premium subscribers can listen to an unlimited amount of music and travel with their Spotify accounts.   This is completely separate from the Spotify Downloads st...
  • Fabzslb
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Address suggested by Google is incorrect

PlanAccount: PremiumCountry: Belgium DevicevariuousOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have a Spotify Family account. I want to add a family member to my account (my wife). I am next prompted to enter my address, which I have done. Howev...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Account: Premium Country: Belgium   Device variuous Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have a Spotify Family account. I want to add a family member to my ac...
  • broekaert
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to speak to the help desk

I am being billed twice a month. I am fully aware of my login and account. How do i find out where/ who is the other account i am being billed for. On login and the useless unable to speak to a helpdesk, the option is infuriating. I may well close my...

• I am being billed twice a month. I am fully aware of my login and account. How do i find out where/ who is the other account i am being billed for. On login and the useless unable to speak to a helpd...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

My Question or IssueAccount was hacked. I changed my password but I dont have premium anymore and almost all my songs are gone

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue Account was hacked. I changed my password but I dont have premium anymore and almost all my songs are gone
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please let me change my username

Long story short, because of personal reasons, my current username makes me uncomfortable (my community profile name is different). Can Spotify please let me change it without making a new account?I have Premium if it matters.

• Visitor
  • Long story short, because of personal reasons, my current username makes me uncomfortable (my community profile name is different).   Can Spotify please let me change it without making a new a...
  • DarkStern
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution restaurant using spotify

hi spotify. i just was at a restaurant and they were using spotify as music. isn't that illegal for a business? is there anywhere to report? thankś.

• Music Fan
  • hi spotify.   i just was at a restaurant and they were using spotify as music. isn't that illegal for a business? is there anywhere to report?   thankś.
  • SharpMind
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes