Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Viewing a podcast page cancels current playlist and plays that podcast

Every time I am listening to any playlist and I pull up a podcast page to see what it is about, it starts playing that podcast if i skip whatever im listening or the song im listening to ends. Its pretty annoying. Is this a bug?

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I am listening to any playlist and I pull up a podcast page to see what it is about, it starts playing that podcast if i skip whatever im listening or the song im listening to ends. Its pr...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Canada] Can I get a Google Home mini if I'm on a Premium for Family or Student discount?

Plan Family Premium Country Canada Device My Question or Issue Why is the family plan excluded from the offer? Only the base premium plan gets the Google home mini? That is complete BS. Every other Country the family plan was eligible

• Regular
  • Plan Family Premium Country Canada Device     My Question or Issue Why is the family plan excluded from the offer?  Only the base premium plan gets the Google home mini...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 411 replies
  • 167 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 411 replies
  • 167 likes

Change Country

I've just changed my plan to Premium duo. I'm chilean but I live in Colombia with my girlfriend. She asked me to start a duo plan so I did it.But then, we couldn't share the account because my payment was chilean but the address colombian; I've chang...

• I've just changed my plan to Premium duo. I'm chilean but I live in Colombia with my girlfriend. She asked me to start a duo plan so I did it. But then, we couldn't share the account because my paym...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you merge two Spotify accounts together to use the student discount?

I have two accounts. The first one I've had since 8th grade (February 10, 2015 to be exact) and the second one I've had for 3 weeks now. I have a 2nd account, because I'm using it for the student discount. I'm currently a freshman in college so I'm u...

• Music Fan
  • I have two accounts. The first one I've had since 8th grade (February 10, 2015 to be exact) and the second one I've had for 3 weeks now. I have a 2nd account, because I'm using it for the student dis...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! profile's URI not valid

Hi, I claimed my URI link because I'd like to edit my profile before my song goes live but when I put the URI in the Spotify for artist search bar on Google Chrome it says "Enter a valid Spotify artist link." On the Spotify for artist app "Artist not...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I claimed my URI link because I'd like to edit my profile before my song goes live but when I put the URI in the Spotify for artist search bar on Google Chrome it says "Enter a valid Spotify arti...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't post any URI or URL playlist in the Spotify forum.

No matter what I do, be it in Firefox or Chrome, I cannot post any of my playlists on the Playlist Exchnage Forum. The site does not recognize my playlists (depsite the fact it loads on the forum). I am not able to submit. However, I can post link in...

• Roadie
  • No matter what I do, be it in Firefox or Chrome, I cannot post any of my playlists on the Playlist Exchnage Forum. The site does not recognize my playlists (depsite the fact it loads on the forum). I...
  • MusicInMN
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

account hacked

Spotify, I have had someone change all my contact details. I can not reset my password because the emails are going to an email account I do not own. I am also paying for the service. Can you please contact me directly to sort out this issue. It’s ex...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify,   I have had someone change all my contact details. I can not reset my password because the emails are going to an email account I do not own. I am also paying for the service.  ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Help for email google mini

Good evening dear, I am trying to find a solution to my problem, basically I acquired the membership to be able to have the google home mini, but the problem is that I did not remember that my account is linked to Facebook and the mail that I have on...

• Casual Listener
  • Good evening dear, I am trying to find a solution to my problem, basically I acquired the membership to be able to have the google home mini, but the problem is that I did not remember that my accoun...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issue with Facebook Sign on and Email Address

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThe email in my spotify account is not the same as my facebook email. When I try to change it, it sends it to some random email that was auto gener...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States of America Device iPhone 7 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue The email in my spotify account is not the same as my facebook email. W...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist Gone !!!!

Over the weekend I had to do a update on the spotify app on my Iphone, Once the app updated my play are gone !!!!! How do I get them back ?

• Visitor
  • Over the weekend I had to do a update on the spotify app on my Iphone, Once the app updated my play are gone !!!!! How do I get them back ?
  • Kowalchuk72
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot remove user profile picture

Spoiler (Highlight to read) In 2011 I tried out the option of linking my profile picture with Facebook once. I later unlinked my facebook account.Now, in 2016, I sign in using my username and password (not using Facebook login).When I login to Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  •   In 2011 I tried out the option of linking my profile picture with Facebook once. I later unlinked my facebook account. Now, in 2016, I sign in using my username and password (not using Fac...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con la música guardada

Tengo una infinidad de canciones guardadas en mi cubeta Spotify para poder escucharlas en modo offline, pero por momentos veo que algunas de las canciones se borran y lo noto pues se vuelven a descargar, como si se hubieran borrado

• Tengo una infinidad de canciones guardadas en mi cubeta Spotify para poder escucharlas en modo offline, pero por momentos veo que algunas de las canciones se borran y lo noto pues se vuelven a descar...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change Payment from Credit Card to Carrier Billing

PlanPremium FamilyCountryIndonesia DeviceiPhone 8, Huawei Mate 20, Ipad Mini 2 Operating Systemall My Question or Issue Hi, i planning to change my payment from visa to phone for Soptify family, but it seems i dont see the payment method except credi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Indonesia   Device iPhone 8, Huawei Mate 20, Ipad Mini 2   Operating System all   My Question or Issue   Hi,   i planning to change...
  • Rotiabon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Playlists have vanished

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDell PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy Playlists are all missing from Spotify Web Player. I can still see them on my iOS app, but they are just gone from the web. As far as I know there's no duplicate acco...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device Dell PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My Playlists are all missing from Spotify Web Player. I can still see them on my iOS ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist radio - how does it choose tracks?

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceVariousOperating SystemVarious My Question or IssueHi Folks, Can I ask a question of you knowledgeable lot? Context is listening to friends' playlists, or more accurately their playlist radio stations... Exactly how does sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device Various Operating System Various   My Question or Issue Hi Folks,   Can I ask a question of you knowledgeable lot?   Context is lis...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! This Track is Not Available in Your Country.

HOW IS THIS FAIR? IF ONLY AMERICA CAN LISTEN, THATS NOT FAIR. EVERYBODY SHOULD BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG. IM ANGRY. I HAVE SPOTIFY PREMIUM TOO.

• Visitor
  • HOW IS THIS FAIR? IF ONLY AMERICA CAN LISTEN, THATS NOT FAIR.  EVERYBODY SHOULD BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG. IM ANGRY. I HAVE SPOTIFY PREMIUM TOO.
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get my Google Home with my Premium account...

PlanPremiumCountry - US DeviceiPhone Xs Max My Question or Issue Hello Spotify Team, I submitted my account for the google home because I have a Premium account. The only problem with this is that the email address associated with my account seems to...

• Plan Premium Country - US   Device iPhone Xs Max     My Question or Issue   Hello Spotify Team,   I submitted my account for the google home because I have a Prem...
  • dademeo1
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Pay for Premium

I currently live in the US but I have a Canadian Debit card, I wanted to subscribe to Premium but It keeps on telling me to switch my region back to Canada, is there any way to avoid doing it since I want to get the Google Home Mini as well?

• Visitor
  • I currently live in the US but I have a Canadian Debit card, I wanted to subscribe to Premium but It keeps on telling me to switch my region back to Canada, is there any way to avoid doing it since I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When I delete an account, will the email address also be deleted?

So I have two accounts: Account 1 has a correct username but the wrong email address.Account 2 has a cryptic username but the right email address. The question is: if I delete account 2 and with it the right email address, will the eamil address then...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have two accounts:  Account 1 has a correct username but the wrong email address. Account 2 has a cryptic username but the right email address.   The question is: if I delete accou...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked

Jessica arguetaiphone 11I signed into spotify to check account settings and my info was changed including gender, birthday and country. I also saw that there was another email address added that was not mine. All of my music has completly dissapeared...

• Visitor
  • Jessica argueta iphone 11 I signed into spotify to check account settings and my info was changed including gender, birthday and country. I also saw that there was another email address added ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes