Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Username Spotify does not stay permanently

I have connect my FB with Spotify for a new username. But after logg off on any devices and logg back after a hour on the spotify app, my username turned back in the old name. I still can't figure it out why this still happen. Any ideas or solution f...

• Casual Listener
  • I have connect my FB with Spotify for a new username. But after logg off on any devices and logg back after a hour on the spotify app, my username turned back in the old name. I still can't figure it...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution wrong country detected

So, I live in Germany, my IP is German and is detected as Hamburg, my languages are German, my Spotify profile is selected to Germany... and still I can't log in because Spotify thinks i'm somewhere else. I have no problem changing my country to that...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I live in Germany, my IP is German and is detected as Hamburg, my languages are German, my Spotify profile is selected to Germany...     and still I can't log in because Spotify ...
  • Maurise
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No option to add profile photo

PlanPremium FamilyCountryPhilippinesDeviceWindows 10 PCOperating SystemWindows 10 (PC) My Question or IssueI've been searching through the net, including the help docs of Spotify, for tutorials on how to upload a profile photo to my account. Every ar...

Screenshot_1.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Philippines Device Windows 10 PC Operating System Windows 10 (PC)   My Question or Issue I've been searching through the net, including the help docs of S...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I change my account profile picture (NOT artist profile pic). There's no "Change" on hover

Please see attached screenshots to support my description of the problem I'm about to describe: I manage 1x verified artist, Spectoral, on Spotify. I am logged into my User Account and wish to change the profile picture of my User Account, not my Art...

• Regular
  • Please see attached screenshots to support my description of the problem I'm about to describe:   I manage 1x verified artist, Spectoral, on Spotify. I am logged into my User Account and wish ...
  • JDS1204
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Friend logged onto Spotify on MY phone with HER Facebook and now I can't ever logon with my Facebook

My friend logged onto her Spotify through Facebook on my phone and now I can't logout. I have even reset my entire iPhone and it still remembered her Facebook. Can someone please help me figure out how to logout of her account??

• Casual Listener
  • My friend logged onto her Spotify through Facebook on my phone and now I can't logout. I have even reset my entire iPhone and it still remembered her Facebook. Can someone please help me figure out h...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cant link facebook properly with spotify

had this problem some time ago. Didnt use spotify for a while but planning on getting premium. Still have this problem (post with 2 replies): https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Can-t-see-facebook-friends/m-p/4795489/highlight/true#M1519726

• Casual Listener
  • had this problem some time ago.  Didnt use spotify for a while but planning on getting premium.   Still have this problem (post with 2 replies):   https://community.spotify.com/t5/...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I create a new account and still get the 3 months free?

I recently signed up for a premium subscription with 3 months free to evaluate. Nothing on the signup page indicated that values I entered could not be changed. I understand that I was assigned a cryptic username that can't be changed, and this is ok...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently signed up for a premium subscription with 3 months free to evaluate.  Nothing on the signup page indicated that values I entered could not be changed.  I understand that I was as...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift code card

PlanFreeCountryFrance My Question or IssueHello, my gift card code is damaged, so i dont know how to have issues with it, i contacted the support but no responses yet, i hope to use that card How i can have it ?Thank you for answering

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country France     My Question or Issue Hello, my gift card code is damaged, so i dont know how to have issues with it, i contacted the support but no responses yet, i hope...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't see facebook friends

PlanFreeCountryBelgiumDevicepcOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or IssueMy account is connected to Facebook, i reconnected it several times already. When i try to watch my facebook friends activity it says"unfortunately we could not load friends...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Belgium Device pc Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue My account is connected to Facebook, i reconnected it several times already. When i try to watch ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Someone is using my account

PlanPremiumCountryBulgariaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+Operating SystemAndroidMy Question or Issue: So, someone keeps using my account. How do i notice? Because while i am in the middle of a Metallica song it switches to Mexican music. Then i switch back...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Bulgaria Device Samsung Galaxy S10+ Operating System Android My Question or Issue:   So, someone keeps using my account. How do i notice? Because while i am in the...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login to Android app

PlanFreeCountryBrazilDeviceMoto X4Operating SystemAndroid 9 For some reaso, my Spotify app logged out. When I tried to log in, it says that the password or the user are wrong and the recovery link is expaired. I tried to reinstall, I chacked the coun...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Brazil Device Moto X4 Operating System Android 9   For some reaso, my Spotify app logged out. When I tried to log in, it says that the password or the user are wrong a...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for spotify, but unknown login credentials?

Hello all!So, on my credit card statement I am being charged by spotify. I've never used the account. Tried to use the "forgot login" method, inputting ALL of my emails that have ever existed, none are coming back with an account. How do I find out w...

• Hello all! So, on my credit card statement I am being charged by spotify. I've never used the account. Tried to use the "forgot login" method, inputting ALL of my emails that have ever existed, none...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Facebook was hacked and my spotify name got changed. How do I change it back?

My Facebook was hacked and my spotify name got changed. How do I change it back? I got back into my facebook and have solved that problem, but my spotify name was never changed back to my name. Thanks for the help!

• My Facebook was hacked and my spotify name got changed.  How do I change it back?   I got back into my facebook and have solved that problem, but my spotify name was never changed back to...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo escucar muscia

tengo un problema, al darle play a una cancion no me la carga, me manda un error en consola, ademas se quedo la ultima cancion que repoduci, tambine al darle next o previous sale el mismo error, y al cargar spotify aparece un error.Estos son los erro...

• tengo un problema, al darle play a una cancion no me la carga, me manda un error en consola, ademas se quedo la ultima cancion que repoduci, tambine al darle next o previous sale el mismo error, y al...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta dada de baja vinculada a Facebook

Buen dia! Genere una cuenta Spotify, la cuenta clave de mi cuenta de Facebook, la ultima cuenta de Spotify, la cuenta de menos y otra que usa mi cuenta y mi cuenta de Facebook esta cuenta nueva de Spotify pero me indica que ya se usa en otra cuenta ,...

• Buen dia!  Genere una cuenta Spotify, la cuenta clave de mi cuenta de Facebook, la ultima cuenta de Spotify, la cuenta de menos y otra que usa mi cuenta y mi cuenta de Facebook esta cuenta ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doble Cobro

Hola. El dia de hoy pase de Free a Family pero me realizaron doble cobro. Quiero saber porque y en caso de haber un error buscar mi reembolso.

• Hola. El dia de hoy pase de Free a Family pero me realizaron doble cobro. Quiero saber porque y en caso de haber un error buscar mi reembolso.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reintentar pago

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueComo puedo hacer que vuelvan a intentar pasar el pago de la suscripción de mi tarjeta? antes ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Como pu...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify switches music by itself

wth this hs persisted MONTHS now. As soon as I play music the app switches to “listen on the web” and then a TOTALLY strange Music that I would NEVER listen to comes on. Like my account is hacked or something. As a result my music history is complete...

• wth this hs persisted MONTHS now. As soon as I play music the app switches to “listen on the web” and then a TOTALLY strange Music that I would NEVER listen to comes on. Like my account is hacked or ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stopped working when I traveled to another province

Hi I went to another province and now my Spotify stopped working. It keeps logging me out when I try to log in. I just went from Alberta to BC. Is it because it's a different region?

• Hi I went to another province and now my Spotify stopped working. It keeps logging me out when I try to log in. I just went from Alberta to BC. Is it because it's a different region? 
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Login on Android or Mac Apps

PlanPremiumCountryNew Zealand DevicesSamsung Galaxy S7MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017)Operating SystemsAndroid 8.0.0Mojave 10.14.6 My Question or IssueLast week, I started getting an error on my Mac desktop Spotify app saying I was offline although my wif...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand   Devices Samsung Galaxy S7 MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017) Operating Systems Android 8.0.0 Mojave 10.14.6   My Question or Issue Last we...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes