Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Registering Spotify Premium with Spark

My spark plan has changed, but still has Spotify Premium. I go to Register. Enter my mobile number, and cant get any further than this message: 'Looks like you've already got Spotify on this number. Want to try another number instead?' Any help would...

• Visitor
  • My spark plan has changed, but still has Spotify Premium.  I go to Register. Enter my mobile number,  and cant get any further than this message:   'Looks like you've already got Sp...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

'New Releases' in the genre Country never update

PlanPremiumCountryUK Wasn't too sure of the correct topic for this post so please advise if it would be better suited elsewhere. The issue is as follows: going to, Browse - Genres & Moods - Country, brings up the genre page with playlists and what ar...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Wasn't too sure of the correct topic for this post so please advise if it would be better suited elsewhere.    The issue is as follows: going to, Brows...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Moods artists page missing music

Hi guys... I’ve just noticed that Moods and Nightingale Dime Ep isn’t synced to Moods artists page. See both below if they could be synchronised it would be great for listeners https://open.spotify.com/artist/14uVJsPC4DByeuD0cq36ez?si=sZn4CV1xRlW4EKx...

• Hi guys... I’ve just noticed that Moods and Nightingale Dime Ep isn’t synced to Moods artists page. See both below if they could be synchronised it would be great for listeners     https:...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't reset password

I'm attempting to unlink my Facebook account from my Spotify account. I followed these steps and saw that I needed to reset my password for the email. When I follow the password reset process, I receive a reset link in my email and sent to the reset ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm attempting to unlink my Facebook account from my Spotify account. I followed these steps and saw that I needed to reset my password for the email. When I follow the password reset process, I...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What kind of premium account will get me all the music access from every country?

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDevicezenfone, Asus fx553vdOperating SystemAndroid, Windows My Question or IssueWhat kind of premium account will get me all the music access from every country? I see that, not all music is available in every country, some are...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country India Device zenfone, Asus fx553vd Operating System Android, Windows   My Question or Issue What kind of premium account will get me all the music access from ever...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Next song "In queue" disappears (Read below)

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12.4 My Question or IssueI hope you can see it on the video I attached, that whenever I add a song to the Queue, it disappears. I can't move it, I can't remove it. This has been going on for about 2 months...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12.4   My Question or Issue I hope you can see it on the video I attached, that whenever I add a song to the Queue, it disappears. I can...
  • stratofortress2
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing song metadata

My Question or IssueI uploaded a song through Distrokid onto spotify. I only realized now that it also put my whole full name on it, not just my artist name. How can I change that? Thank you,Richard

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I uploaded a song through Distrokid onto spotify. I only realized now that it also put my whole full name on it, not just my artist name. How can I change that?   Thank y...
  • NordicDunn
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upload playlist to playlist exchange

HI! I can't seem to upload a playlist to the playlist exchange despite me uploading the URL direct from Spotify and it also show the playlist underneath. Can anyone help?

• Music Fan
  • HI!  I can't seem to upload a playlist to the playlist exchange despite me uploading the URL direct from Spotify and it also show the playlist underneath.  Can anyone help?
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring Back Personal Top Lists

so today when i clicked the spotify app it had me logged out first time it done this. then when i logged in i clicked library and both my play list were gone and replaced with songs i dont listen too and a bunch of BTS stuff..what gives here?

• so today when i clicked the spotify app it had me logged out first time it done this. then when i logged in i clicked library and both my play list were gone and replaced with songs i dont listen too...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My credit card was replaced when I pay for subscripton as a gift

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceAndroidOperating My Question or IssueI gave spotify as a gift and I need to replace the credit card information without the account email because I don't have it. I do have the 10 digit account that shows up on the credi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Android Operating    My Question or Issue I gave spotify as a gift and I need to replace the credit card information without the account email be...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can see my deleted account

Hi, I recently deleted my account, but I still see it in spotify. How can I make it to disappear forever? Is there something else I have to do besides delete my account permanently?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I recently deleted my account, but I still see it in spotify. How can I make it to disappear forever? Is there something else I have to do besides delete my account permanently?   ...
  • SergioCastillo1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged out due to failed transfer?

Today I saw that I was logged out from my premium account on both my MacBook and telephone. I tried to log in again, I tried to reset my password, but it's not possible. I checked my Spotify payments and saw that the automatic transfer of this month ...

• Visitor
  • Today I saw that I was logged out from my premium account on both my MacBook and telephone. I tried to log in again, I tried to reset my password, but it's not possible.  I checked my Spotify p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle

how do I shuffle my whole library? I know how to shuffle individual playlists, and albums, but not entire library

• Visitor
  • how do I shuffle my whole library? I know how to shuffle individual playlists, and albums, but not entire library   
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify TV app keeps logging out

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevicePhilips 49PUS6412 (TV)Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueFor a couple of weeks now, my TV app refuses to keep me logged in to my Spotify account. Each time I need to log in via either my phone or by enterin...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Philips 49PUS6412 (TV) Operating System Android   My Question or Issue For a couple of weeks now, my TV app refuses to keep me logged in to my S...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

What's the price for 10 users

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Composer
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My podcast is not being uploaded to Spotify no longer....

I run a podcast through Podbean. We have it set to upload to Spotify. Everything was working fine. However, after 8 uploaded episodes to Spotify, it's no longer uploading to Spotify. Nothing has changed on Podbean to signify a change on Spotify. On P...

• Casual Listener
  • I run a podcast through Podbean. We have it set to upload to Spotify. Everything was working fine. However, after 8 uploaded episodes to Spotify, it's no longer uploading to Spotify.  Nothing...
  • DJ-MastaJ
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't create account, log in OR reset password

Hi. I'm having a hard time helping my mother logging into her account/creating a new account. I really need help with this as I recently upgraded to Spotify Family and I'd like my mother to be able to use it. The problem is: I can't create a new acco...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I'm having a hard time helping my mother logging into her account/creating a new account. I really need help with this as I recently upgraded to Spotify Family and I'd like my mother to be able t...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect facebook and create a username for spotify.

PlanPremium Operating System(Desktop windows 7, Android) My Question or IssueI've been using spotify using my FB login. Now I have problem to sign in with FB, so I plan to stop using my FB account. But my spotify was linked with the FB, so I cannot a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Operating System (Desktop windows 7, Android)   My Question or Issue I've been using spotify using my FB login. Now I have problem to sign in with FB, so I plan to sto...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone is playing music on my account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DevicePC DesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIm trying to listen to music and someone is overriding it with their werid techno. ive changed my passsword and still nothing

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device PC Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Im trying to listen to music and someone is overriding it with their werid techno....
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! username displayed wrong

Hello,i can't change my username displayed, i try to disconnect and reconnect from facebook but even if now spotify is correctly associated to facebook my username is still only digit. I know that is not possible to change username, however I would a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i can't change my username displayed, i try to disconnect and reconnect from facebook but even if now spotify is correctly associated to facebook my username is still only digit. I know that ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes