Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Artist's Page doesn't show

PlanPremiumCountryGermany Device(Macbook Pro mid 2015)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIt's not possible to access my Artist's Page "edition a Hörbücher"

• Plan Premium Country Germany   Device (Macbook Pro mid 2015) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue It's not possible to access my A...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in, but can create new identical profile

First off all, why is there no way to contact Spotify directly? There is a jungle of back-and-forth rerouting links that leads to the same pages, just sad. I could not log into my account, nor reset the password, it said I did not have an account wit...

• First off all, why is there no way to contact Spotify directly? There is a jungle of back-and-forth rerouting links that leads to the same pages, just sad.  I could not log into my account, nor...
  • badumtss
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs suddenly not available (2019)

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceChrome web player, AndroidOperating SystemChromebook 14, Android Oreo My Question or Issue Lots of songs have suddenly become unavailable (greyed out) in the last two days - I know this is supposed to indicate when songs are...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Chrome web player, Android Operating System Chromebook 14, Android Oreo   My Question or Issue   Lots of songs have suddenly become unavailable (gr...
  • misterquark
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I change my display name (not username)?

I recently signed up, and set my display name to my first name, not realizing this field would not be editable. I'd like to add my last name. I understand that my username is unchangeable, and is a random string - that's fine. I'm just looking to edi...

• Visitor
  • I recently signed up, and set my display name to my first name, not realizing this field would not be editable. I'd like to add my last name.   I understand that my username is unchangeable, a...
  • em0owu0nwyobal4
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Artist name not in all caps

Hi there, my name is KVMTZ and I upload my music to Spotify through my distributor Distrokid. A few months ago, I asked them if they could change my artist name on platforms from 'Kvmtz' to 'KVMTZ' (similar to FKJ, DKVPZ, etc) , and they claimed they...

• Music Fan
  • Hi there, my name is KVMTZ and I upload my music to Spotify through my distributor Distrokid. A few months ago, I asked them if they could change my artist name on platforms from 'Kvmtz' to 'KVMTZ' (...
  • Nellynell25
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Vacation

Soon I'm going in vacation in spain and i know that you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days i wanted to know if it was safe to when i get in Spain that i should go in my settings and just change the country of my account for the time I'm being an...

• Casual Listener
  • Soon I'm  going in vacation in spain and i know that you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days i wanted to know if it was safe to when i get in Spain that i should go in my settings and just c...
  • Akaru569
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium nicht in der Android App erkannt

Hi, auf meinem Android erkennt die App nicht, dass ich ein Premium Abo habe. Im Browser am PC hingegen funktioniert es. Habe neuinstalliert, mehrfach neu an und abgemeldet, Zahlungsstatus überprüft. Was kann ich tun?

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   auf meinem Android erkennt die App nicht, dass ich ein Premium Abo habe. Im Browser am PC hingegen funktioniert es.   Habe neuinstalliert, mehrfach neu an und abgemeldet, Zahlungs...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can't share playlist on my artist page

Can't copy a playlist I made on my personal page to my artist profile page. I copied the link from the playlist to the empty box below "artist playlists" on my artist profile page, but without any luck. The green "save" - button remains inactive. It ...

• Casual Listener
  • Can't copy a playlist I made on my personal page to my artist profile page. I copied the link from the playlist to the empty box below "artist playlists" on my artist profile page, but without any lu...
  • negativefdbck
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Upgraded and being charged twice

Hi,At the beginning of January I upgraded to family through my (only) Spotify account and paid the £14.99 by card now on continuous authority.I am still being charged £9.99 through my mobile phone company. They can’t help and stop the charge. Spoke t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, At the beginning of January I upgraded to family through my (only) Spotify account and paid the £14.99 by card now on continuous authority. I am still being charged £9.99 through my mobile phon...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

This account was created without my permission.

I came to create an account just to see what music is available. Turns out spotify made this account without my permission with my facebook account without my knowledge (which i dont use). It also used my email address. It's super creepy, and i would...

• Visitor
  • I came to create an account just to see what music is available. Turns out spotify made this account without my permission with my facebook account without my knowledge (which i dont use). It also us...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone's been using my account

Last week I noticed on my Last.fm page that some weird songs had been listened to, and being that I have both accounts sync'd up . It seemed rather weird so I changed passwords and nothign happened for like a week... untill today. In the morning I sa...

• Regular
  • Last week I noticed on my Last.fm page that some weird songs had been listened to, and being that I have both accounts sync'd up . It seemed rather weird so I changed passwords and nothign happened f...
  • Tommy_gun23
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

LOST EVERYTHING NEW ACCOUNT

PlanPREMIUMDEVICE Iphone, TV, Playstation Hi all,i've a big problem to solve, i've use in the last month a premium account throgh a card bought at mediamarkt (the card that gives you 6month of premium).Today i've create a new account with the same em...

• Visitor
  • Plan PREMIUM DEVICE  Iphone, TV, Playstation   Hi all, i've a big problem to solve, i've use in the last month a premium account throgh a card bought at mediamarkt (the card that give...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Delete my Account?

PlanWas premium, now freeCountrycanadaDevicelaptop (unsure what kind)Operating Systemwindows 10My Question or IssueSo ive been trying to delete my account for about an hour now, I'm not leaving for good just looking to make a new one. Ive been throug...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Was premium, now free Country canada Device laptop (unsure what kind) Operating System windows 10 My Question or Issue So ive been trying to delete my account for about an hour ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Entered Incorrect Address Setting Up Family Plan

Hi all, I just upgraded to a family account, and as I hit enter I realised I had put the wrong house number in the address used to confirm we live in the same place (380 instead of 308).Under 'Account Settings' I only see my postcode. How can I chang...

• Hi all,   I just upgraded to a family account, and as I hit enter I realised I had put the wrong house number in the address used to confirm we live in the same place (380 instead of 308). ...
  • muratakkuyu
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete an Account I no longer have access to.

I have an account that I used to use but I changed to a new account with a new email and started using premium. I no longer can access the email of the old account so how do I go about deleting it? ThanksAbbey

• Casual Listener
  • I have an account that I used to use but I changed to a new account with a new email and started using premium. I no longer can access the email of the old account so how do I go about deleting it? ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists are missing

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevicePC, iPhone 7 Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I opened Spotify today on my computer I saw that most of my playlists were missing. Some playlists that earlier were sorted into folders are now placed in ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device PC, iPhone 7  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I opened Spotify today on my computer I saw that most of my playlists were...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution lost access to my account

i was suddenly logged out from my account from all devices and i don't have control under my old e-mail adress, which is connected to my account. is there any option now to get back my account?

• Visitor
  • i was suddenly logged out from my account from all devices and i don't have control under my old e-mail adress, which is connected to my account. is there any option now to get back my account?
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alter Account Made with Facebook

I originaly made my account with Facebook with a Family Plan, but several months ago I deleted my Facebook and just kept using Spotify as it was. But I now have a random number as my ID and can't chenage my email nor any other information. Is there a...

• Visitor
  • I originaly made my account with Facebook with a Family Plan, but several months ago I deleted my Facebook and just kept using Spotify as it was. But I now have a random number as my ID and can't che...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Playlists] Bring Back Editing Playlists

Sorry if I’m not posting this in the right place, I’m new to this. Please bring back the ability to edit the order of songs in a playlist (I currently don’t have this feature on my iPhone or iPad but haven’t checked if I can still do it on desktop, s...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry if I’m not posting this in the right place, I’m new to this.   Please bring back the ability to edit the order of songs in a playlist (I currently don’t have this feature on my iPhone or...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Nike Run Club cannot connect to Spotify premium

PlanPremiumCountry CanadaDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12.1.4 cannot connect to Spotify premium from Nike Running app 5.21.2 when connecting all I get is it sitting there spinning.

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Canada Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12.1.4   cannot connect to Spotify premium from Nike Running app 5.21.2   when connecting all I get is it s...
  • Ljw603
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes