Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

[Deleted]

[Deleted]

• [Deleted]
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer Search History

So I just got a new computer (Windows) and I want to transfer my search history from my old computer (also Windows) to my new one. Is there a certain file I can copy over to the new computer or am I just gonna have to manula search things on the new ...

• So I just got a new computer (Windows) and I want to transfer my search history from my old computer (also Windows) to my new one. Is there a certain file I can copy over to the new computer or am I ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t link Facebook with Spotify

PlanPremium Countrymexico My Question or IssueI used to have an account that linked with Facebook... but I didn’t used it for a while.now I got a new account with different email and I tried linking with Facebook and it will redirect from the app to ...

•   Plan Premium  Country mexico My Question or Issue I used to have an account that linked with Facebook... but I didn’t used it for a while. now I got a new account with different e...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account connected but Name & Photo does not appear

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevicePixel 2 XL & DesktopOperating SystemAndroid Version 9, Windows 10 Pro My Question or IssueFor the past couple of months my Facebook name and profile pic is not connecting to my Spotify account. I've gone through the loop of ...

• Plan Premium Country US Device Pixel 2 XL & Desktop Operating System Android Version 9, Windows 10 Pro   My Question or Issue For the past couple of months my Facebook name and pro...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Several Account issues

PlanPremium (Family Plan)CountryPhilippines, (Residing in the US now)DeviceiPhone XrOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHello!I have actually several issues... while my spotify account was connected to my old facebook account (which was hacked...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (Family Plan) Country Philippines, (Residing in the US now) Device iPhone Xr Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Hello! I have actually several issues... while...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i can not get premium

hi, i want to earn a premium duo plan, but when i pay it says that there was an error, i deleted my old account permanently, it was premium before and used free trial also, so i created one new with the same email because my daily mix was a trash, wh...

• Casual Listener
  • hi, i want to earn a premium duo plan, but when i pay it says that there was an error, i deleted my old account permanently, it was premium before and used free trial also, so i created one new ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My username is alphanumeric, but I don't even use Facebook.

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung Galaxy A5 2017Operating SystemAndroid Oreo I think My Question or IssueWhen I'm on my account, my name is alphanumeric, but I don't use Facebook, and it's been that way for almost 24 hours

•   Plan Free/Premium Country Canada Device Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 Operating System Android Oreo I think   My Question or Issue When I'm on my account, my name is alphanumeric...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account cant log in

My Question or IssueI can't log into my account anymore it's like it doesn't exist one night it was playing music I've never even heard of and since then i haven't been able to log in request password changes the only thing i can see about it is if i...

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue I can't log into my account anymore it's like it doesn't exist one night it was playing music I've never even heard of and since then i haven't been able to log in reque...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The new Spotify layout?

Hey Spotify I used to love how the old layout allowed me to see my recently listened to in that all of the artists, songs, and albums I had were all in one spot. Now the entire layout is confusing and to be honest I hate it. Please is there any way t...

• Hey Spotify I used to love how the old layout allowed me to see my recently listened to in that all of the artists, songs, and albums I had were all in one spot. Now the entire layout is confusing an...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 14 likes
  • alternative
    classical
    country
    Electronic
    Jazz
  • 1 replies
  • 14 likes

the songs near each artist disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryBulgariaDevice(iPhone 6S, Laptop)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10) My Question or IssueGood day.On the computer and phone, the songs near each artist disappeared. Previously, when I clicked on an artist in my library, I saw a lis...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Bulgaria Device (iPhone 6S, Laptop) Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Good day. On the computer and phone, the songs near each arti...
  • grmh666
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify cant download songs

SO i have this problem whitch when i download songs on my iphone its stuck on waiting to download and the songs never gets downloaded for offline listening

• SO i have this problem whitch when i download songs on my iphone its stuck on waiting to download and the songs never gets downloaded for offline listening
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help account can’t be accessed.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHi, do today my account has been logged out and whenever I putin my password it gets logged out. I think it has been hacked because I am not receiving Any emails...

• Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Hi,  do today my account has been logged out and whenever I put in my password...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle isn't random

I have a playlist of my 12 favorite songs and i listened to them for hours repeatitly and then i went to work and put on a 142 song playlist and all my 12 songs were in the playlist and then at the end of my work day the playlist was finishing and th...

• I have a playlist of my 12 favorite songs and i listened to them for hours repeatitly and then i went to work and put on a 142 song playlist and all my 12 songs were in the playlist and then at the e...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't listen to some artists after Country change

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or IssueHi there, in 2017 I moved to the US from Italy and consequently changed my Country settings following the procedure, all good.Then, I got back and changed the Country back. All s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device All Operating System All   My Question or Issue Hi there,   in 2017 I moved to the US from Italy and consequently changed my Country settings fo...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting the account, issues with email and Facebook.

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceN/AOperating SystemN/AQuestion or IssueBrief timeline:I had the account for years.Opened with Facebook, using a very old 'for spam only' email account.I have since changed the email account on Facebook, all Facebook traf...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Norway Device N/A Operating System N/A Question or Issue Brief timeline: I had the account for years. Opened with Facebook, using a very old 'for spam only' email acco...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange entries in recently listened by someone else ruined recommendations

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceHP ElitebookOperating SystemLinux (Spotify 1.0.98.78.gb45d2a6b) / https://play.spotify.comMy Question or IssueIt looks like someone else is listening music with my account. I registered via facebook, I changed my facebo...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device HP Elitebook Operating System Linux (Spotify 1.0.98.78.gb45d2a6b) / https://play.spotify.com My Question or Issue It looks like someone else ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop App starts playing the same queue when switching to another Spotify Connect device

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung S8+, Yamaha RX-A1080, Windows 10 Notebook, ipad 2018Operating System(iOS 11.3, Android Pie, Windows 10) My Question or IssueWhen using the Windows Desktop App, whenever I select to play on another Spotify connec...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung S8+, Yamaha RX-A1080, Windows 10 Notebook, ipad 2018 Operating System (iOS 11.3, Android Pie, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue When using ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost account.

[snip - Community Moderator edit] My Question or Issue My account just dissapeared. I wanted to buy Spotify Premium this summer, but sudenly my account dissapeared, it was attached to *snip* with nickname of [snip - Community Moderator edit] and now ...

• Casual Listener
  • [snip - Community Moderator edit] My Question or Issue My account just dissapeared. I wanted to buy Spotify Premium this summer, but sudenly my account dissapeared, it was attached to *snip* with...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts are not available!

I can’t find podcasts on Spotify using my account I tried the Mac OS app, the iOS app, and the web player with no success Podcasts are not appearing anywhere. Are podcasts availability location-dependent? I need your support please Thank you

• I can’t find podcasts on Spotify using my account   I tried the Mac OS app, the iOS app, and the web player with no success   Podcasts are not appearing anywhere. Are podcasts availabil...
  • Hanchr
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution wel betaald voor premium maar abonnement blijft free

Ik heb wel betaald voor premium maar mijn account blijft op free staan.ik heb al meerdere keren in en uit gelogd.. I have paid for premium but my account remains on free.I have logged in and out several times already ..

• Visitor
  • Ik heb wel betaald voor premium maar mijn account blijft op free staan. ik heb al meerdere keren in en uit gelogd..   I have paid for premium but my account remains on free. I have logged ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes