Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Saved artists disappeared from list.

PlanFree Operating SystemWindows 10, in browser. My Question or IssueA few days ago I noticed that a significant amount of the artists I saved no longer appear in the list under the Artists tab. I do not recall ever doing anything that may have cause...

• Regular
  • Plan Free   Operating System Windows 10, in browser.   My Question or Issue A few days ago I noticed that a significant amount of the artists I saved no longer appear in the list und...
  • mijn_spotify
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to login without the "ID" assigned to me

Very simply put. How do I login to spotify without using the "ID" assigned to me by spotify. Email doesnt work, i cant create a user name.

• Visitor
  • Very simply put.    How do I login to spotify without using the "ID" assigned to me by spotify. Email doesnt work, i cant create a user name.       
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Resubscribed and cant login on device with old account

I have recently resubscribed to Spotify Family Plan and could not login with the ID I used on my iphone. So I reset my password and it gave me some random string of numbers as my "ID". I successfully login on my laptop and sign up for Spotfy family p...

• Visitor
  • I have recently resubscribed to Spotify Family Plan and could not login with the ID I used on my iphone. So I reset my password and it gave me some random string of numbers as my "ID". I successfully...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing creditcard information

PlanPremiumCountrybelgium My Question or Issue I want to update my creditcard information. I tried following the steps the support page provided but it says there is a button “update” in the account section, where the plan info is, but I don’t see th...

•   Plan Premium Country belgium   My Question or Issue   I want to update my creditcard information. I tried following the steps the support page provided but it says there is a...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange activity on account

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 10My Question or IssueHi, Recently, Spotify started showing me all these weird suggestions for music. Music I had never heard and quite frankly didn't really like. It had songs in my 'Recently played' list...

• Plan Premium Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 10 My Question or Issue Hi,   Recently, Spotify started showing me all these weird suggestions for music. Music I had never heard and q...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to unlink Facebook if originally registered with it/transfer everything to new acct?

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI originally registered with Facebook, but I've been meaning to delete facebook for a while and I don't think I can with my account linked to it. Is it possible to either tran...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I originally registered with Facebook, but I've been meaning to delete facebook for a while and I d...
  • superpie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 0,99 Euro offer still not received

PlanFree/PremiumCountryGermanyDeviceIPhone SE and Windows 10Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHey,I've already paid for Spotify Premium but I still didn't get it.Im still on free but I got my receipt. Could y...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Germany Device IPhone SE and Windows 10 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hey, I've already paid f...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t find my premium log in

I have just upgraded to a new phone and installed Spotify , but I can’t find the account that I am paying premium for - it doesn’t seem to be my Facebook log in or my usual email... how else can I find this out? I’ve got bank statements showing my pr...

• I have just upgraded to a new phone and installed Spotify , but I can’t find the account that I am paying premium for - it doesn’t seem to be my Facebook log in or my usual email... how else can I fi...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Created new account and want old Facebook account saved playlists and songs back

I created and have used my facebook account to use Spotify and even had premium but i couldn't get my email on that account so i created a new one with my current email and now ive lost all my songs and playlists i love. How do i get them back withou...

• I created and have used my facebook account to use Spotify and even had premium but i couldn't get my email on that account so i created a new one with my current email and now ive lost all my s...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log into my account

When I went onto my spotify app today, it tells me that I have been logged out. I try logging back in with my account (which I know for sure the username and password), but it says it's wrong and there's an error code 3. I have spotify premium so I a...

• Casual Listener
  • When I went onto my spotify app today, it tells me that I have been logged out. I try logging back in with my account (which I know for sure the username and password), but it says it's wrong and the...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Claiming an artist profile

Has anyone else had the experience when trying to claim their artist profile that the page just constantly displays three dots as if it's loading or processing, without ever finishing? I've tried two different browsers and cleared my cache, and after...

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone else had the experience when trying to claim their artist profile that the page just constantly displays three dots as if it's loading or processing, without ever finishing? I've tried two...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Completely Locked out of account

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceAll My Question or IssueI used to use Spotify a lot but took a break. When trying to log back in using Facebook, it doesn't let me. The different things I've tried:1. Choose Log In with Facebook - Error: You do not have a Spo...

• Plan Free Country USA   Device All   My Question or Issue I used to use Spotify a lot but took a break.  When trying to log back in using Facebook, it doesn't let me. The diff...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have premium and my songs are downloaded however my music isn’t playing when I am offline

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cant change email account

facebook. however, it hasn't actually changed. my old email is inactive because it was a college account and now i cant get into it so i need to change it. old email associated with current account: email i need to change to:

• Casual Listener
  • facebook. however, it hasn't actually changed. my old email is inactive because it was a college account and now i cant get into it so i need to change it.   old email associated with curren...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using SMS token to verify family member instead of address

It is extremly frustrated that family memeber has to use exactly same address when joining Premium Family subscription, since it is common to forget the address detail when sign up the Premimum subscription.The funny thing is Spotify does not allow t...

• It is extremly frustrated that family memeber has to use exactly same address when joining Premium Family subscription, since it is common to forget the address detail when sign up the Premimum ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account merged with a strangers, all songs deleted

Being a Spotify user for over 3 years — and using it literally everyday during that time. I'm leaving. This bug occurred today and after a quick search, I've found it to be an on-going issue, affecting many people with no response from the Spotify te...

• Being a Spotify user for over 3 years — and using it literally everyday during that time. I'm leaving. This bug occurred today and after a quick search, I've found it to be an on-going issue, af...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant link spotify to ps4 even though is supported in ksa

So spotify got released to saudi arabia awhile ago ( i believe in 2018 or the begining of 2019 ) BUT you STILL cant link accounts to ps4 ( both are saudi accounts )So im wondering if the dev team just forgot about us coz its annoying to have to login...

• Visitor
  • So spotify got released to saudi arabia awhile ago ( i believe in 2018 or the begining of 2019 ) BUT you STILL cant link accounts to ps4 ( both are saudi accounts ) So im wondering if the dev team j...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix have COMPLETEY disappeared from account

PlanPremiumCountryDenmark DeviceiPhone and MacbookOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHello! My Daily Mixes have completely disappeared from my Spotify account. I've been an user of Spotify for several years and used my Daily Mixes a lot as we...

• Plan Premium Country Denmark   Device iPhone and Macbook Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Hello! My Daily Mixes have completely disappeared from my Spotify acc...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist deleted

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello, We have a premium family account, and my father got all his playlists deleted. (He doe...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello, ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes