Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Trouble with start, streams and listening doesnt show on podcast

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy listeners and/or streams doesnt show in my statistic section, doest in update running or i...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My list...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant listen to music at the same time

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9, Note 9, various Echo devicesMy Question or IssueI have wanted to get the family plan for awhile but have a question.I have all my echo devices in my house under my account.If I upgrade to the family account...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung Galaxy 9, Note 9, various Echo devices My Question or Issue I have wanted to get the family plan for awhile but have a question. I have all my echo devi...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove my saved card from the account

Hi, i will stop using premium for 1 month. i unsubscribed already but i would like to delete my saved card from the account. I cannot find the option to edit or delete it. can anyone kindly assist me on this?Thank you

• Hi, i will stop using premium for 1 month. i unsubscribed already but i would like to delete my saved card from the account. I cannot find the option to edit or delete it.  can anyone kindly as...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Artist Account

Hello!! First I'm new here I'am making some covers for fun and I want to have an artist account. How can I get that ?? How can I upload my covers to spotify ?? What should I do???

• Hello!! First I'm new here 🙂 I'am making some covers for fun and I want to have an artist account. How can I get that ?? How can I upload my covers to spotify ?? What should I do???
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my accounts country

Hello! I've been using spotify with vpn for a few years because it wasn't available in Russia, but i heard that it starts this summer in Russia so I decided to change my country from US to mine, but for some reason it doesn't allow me to do that. I j...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I've been using spotify with vpn for a few years because it wasn't available in Russia, but i heard that it starts this summer in Russia so I decided to change my country from US to mine, but ...
  • RobyB
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account locked (Wrong country)

PlanPremiumCountryIndia / France My Question or IssueHello ! I live in beetween india and france (6-7months in india and the rest in france).As for my work, I'm usually connecting using a VPN (to access my private network and for security reasons) an...

• Plan Premium Country India  / France   My Question or Issue Hello !   I live in beetween india and france (6-7months in india and the rest in france). As for my work, I'm usua...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix is gone / unavailable

PlanPremiumSwitzerland DeviceAll devices Hello!I have a problem on all my devices. I can't access any of my Daily Mixes. The one I played the most still appears under Recently Played but cannot be opened. If I try to open it, I get an error "Daily Mi...

• Plan Premium Switzerland   Device All devices   Hello! I have a problem on all my devices. I can't access any of my Daily Mixes. The one I played the most still appears under Recent...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Created two Spotify accounts accidently

I tried to connect my Headspace account and my Spotify premium account but accidently created another Spotify Premium account with my Facebook account. How can I connect my old Premium account with my Headspace account without paying again a fee that...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to connect my Headspace account and my Spotify premium account but accidently created another Spotify Premium account with my Facebook account. How can I connect my old Premium account with m...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account stolen

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone 5s, Computer with windows 10, iPhone 6, iPad air and iPhone 4Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy account got hacked and they changed the email, the only thing that I still have is the account na...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone 5s, Computer with windows 10, iPhone 6, iPad air and iPhone 4 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My account got hacked an...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Plan

PlanFreeCountryTurkeyDeviceiPhone 8 PlusOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueHi Spotify,I was using premium account and i stoped to paying and my account turned to free. Few days ago i applied to student plan and i got the message that i’m ab...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country Turkey Device iPhone 8 Plus Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue Hi Spotify, I was using premium account and i stoped to paying and my account tu...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not eligible for 9.99/month plan

I've been paying for the 9.99/month plan, but was suddenly switched to the family plan. I'm only paying Spotify for myself.

• I've been paying for the 9.99/month plan, but was suddenly switched to the family plan. I'm only paying Spotify for myself. 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Account Login Help

My account email and password are wrong but I have the correct facebook account linked, I had student prime for a year before realising the email was wrong. I cannot change it because the recovery email for the account is one I've never seen before.I...

• Casual Listener
  • My account email and password are wrong but I have the correct facebook account linked, I had student prime for a year before realising the email was wrong. I cannot change it because the recovery em...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify For Artist

My Question or Issue:My band is going through Tunecore to get our music on Spotify. Can I unclick deliver to Spotify on our TuneCore account, and then add the songs through our artist page on Spotify? Would this affect the numbers we have on the song...

• Music Fan
  • My Question or Issue: My band is going through Tunecore to get our music on Spotify. Can I unclick deliver to Spotify on our TuneCore account, and then add the songs through our artist page on Spoti...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceIphone XR My Question or IssueDaughter;s Iphone 8 basically stopped working. She lost everything. We upgraded her phone to the Iphone XR. Now she can't log into her spofity. We have the family premium. I have sent her the lin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Iphone XR   My Question or Issue Daughter;s Iphone 8 basically stopped working. She lost everything. We upgraded her phone to the Iphone XR. Now she ca...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Strange activity

PlanFamily planCountryMalaysiaDeviceHuawei y7 primeOperating SystemAndroid 7.0 My Question or IssueSomewhere beginning of this month I realised I have strange recently play in my activity. And there are times my songs are stopped as though someone is...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family plan Country Malaysia Device Huawei y7 prime Operating System Android 7.0   My Question or Issue Somewhere beginning of this month I realised I have strange recently play i...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

PlanFamily PremiumCountrySwedenDevice(iPhone 8, PC)Operating System(iOS 12,Windows 10) My Question or IssueOk, so i was just about to log in and it said password was wrong. So i tried to reset but then someone had changed the mail on my account... Im...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Premium Country Sweden Device (iPhone 8, PC) Operating System (iOS 12,Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Ok, so i was just about to log in and it said password was ...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Google mini - Canada

PlanRegular PremiumCountryCanada Device(iPhone 6, iPhone Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueHello there, I’m having a trouble redeeming this offer. Every time I click on https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/redeem/ to redeem I get a messag...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Regular Premium Country Canada   Device (iPhone 6, iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS)   My Question or Issue Hello there, I’m having a trouble redeeming this offer. Eve...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema com gift card

Eu moro no Brasil e recentemente comprei um gift card spotify de 1 mês e quando fui resgata-lo apareceu a seguinte mensagem toda vez que eu tentava:infelizmente, parece que este código premium não é válido. Tente de novo ou contate o atendimento ao c...

• Eu moro no Brasil e recentemente comprei um gift card spotify de 1 mês e quando fui resgata-lo apareceu a seguinte mensagem toda vez que eu tentava: infelizmente, parece que este código premium não ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Google home mini canada

PlanPremiumCountryCanada Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Why is it so fustrating to try to redeem this free Google mini? Ever link I followed does not help, or says page not found Has anyone actually been ...

• Plan Premium Country Canada   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   Why is it so fustrating to try to redeem this free Google...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Google home mini

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung Galaxy s8 My Question or IssueI signed up for the promo to recieve the free Google home mini the day after the promo started. When it was complete it said it was going to send me an email to confirm my details, a...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung Galaxy s8   My Question or Issue I signed up for the promo to recieve the free Google home mini the day after the promo started. When it was co...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes