Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Login information are not deleted when deleting the iOS App!

I tried to deinstall and newly install the App on iOS to get rid of the massive problem with the vanished discography of all artists.BUT, as i tried this, i noticed that i did NOT need to reenter my Account information, Login and Password at all!This...

• Music Fan
  • I tried to deinstall and newly install the App on iOS to get rid of the massive problem with the vanished discography of all artists. BUT, as i tried this, i noticed that i did NOT need to reenter...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Quirky Connect to Facebook If 2-step Authentication

Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSpotify has great machine learning and all that stuff, but some features like Connect To Facebook work like they would in late 2000s. I disabled my Facebook account, Spotify removed the Facebook connecti...

• Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Spotify has great machine learning and all that stuff, but some features like Connect To Facebook work like they would in late 2000s. &nbs...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone using my account

Hello! I am a premium family account holder who has used Spotify for years. About 2 months ago, random music started popping up on my playlists. I reset my passwords and the problem went away until today. Now, all of my playlists had been deleted (th...

• Hello! I am a premium family account holder who has used Spotify for years. About 2 months ago, random music started popping up on my playlists. I reset my passwords and the problem went away until t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify-Account can't be found by friends

My Question or IssueHi!We recently have the problem that we and our playlists can not be found on Spotify, neither on mobiles nor laptops - even if one types in our full name.We already checked the settings - all options are set correctly, so that pe...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Hi! We recently have the problem that we and our playlists can not be found on Spotify, neither on mobiles nor laptops - even if one types in our full name. We already checked...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Erasing a family member

PlanPremiumCountryMexico Device(iPhone, Lenovo, iPad and PC)Operating System(iOS, Android, Windows 10) My Question or IssueCan I restore the playlists that were erased by mistake? Can you please inform me the procedure? Thanks.

• Plan Premium Country Mexico  Device (iPhone, Lenovo, iPad and PC) Operating System (iOS, Android, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Can I restore the playlists that were erased b...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I know my second account name but i forgot my password!

My second account name is Lucifer but i forgot password and also i forgot my email adress that is connected to this account.I tried to get new password and system said that we send an email to recover password.I entered all of my email adresses which...

• Casual Listener
  •   My second account name is Lucifer but i forgot password and also i forgot my email adress that is connected to this account.I tried to get new password and system said that we send an email t...
  • Bekirkimya
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account got hacked

PlanFreeCountry MalaysiaDeviceSamsung A7(2017)Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueToday morning i have wake up to all my spotify has been log out. I check my email and found out someone has changed my email address. The email that i have...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Malaysia Device Samsung A7(2017) Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Today morning i have wake up to all my spotify has been log out. I check m...
  • hypothesix
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer service email

I need the customer service email, I have a problem with my old account. Please help me.

• Visitor
  • I need the customer service email, I have a problem with my old account. Please help me. 
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange web slayer appears.

PlanPremiumCountryBEDeviceHUAWEI P20, huawei Mata 10Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSome weeks ago I noticed my Spotify randomly changed trackes/playlist. To the worst possible hiphop the world has ever created.I loged on and used the "lo...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country BE Device HUAWEI P20, huawei Mata 10 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Some weeks ago I noticed my Spotify randomly changed trackes/playlist....
  • basdej
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

I have no access to my Account, after reinstalling Spotify

After I have reinstalled Spotify on my PC, it dont work on all my devices.When I try to login on my Smartphone, it seems to work but only for few seconds, then im back in the login.I have only 4 main E-mail Adresses and as I tried to change my passwo...

• Casual Listener
  • After I have reinstalled Spotify on my PC, it dont work on all my devices. When I try to login on my Smartphone, it seems to work but only for few seconds, then im back in the login. I have only 4 ...
  • Fruality
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Hacked

Yesterday my spotify account was hacked. I had to create a new account to even make this post. I cannot reset my password because my email address was completely taken off that account and I am paying for family premium on that account. I have tried ...

•   Yesterday my spotify account was hacked. I had to create a new account to even make this post.   I cannot reset my password because my email address was completely taken off that accou...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

songs are missing from spotify

PlanFree CountryIndia Hello there,I am not able to find songs like linkin park and others too as well as not every songs are available from the other artists. Why is it so?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free   Country India   Hello there, I am not able to find songs like linkin park and others too as well as not every songs are available from the other artists. Why is it so? &...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Name suddenly changed to device username

PlanPremiumCountryVietnamDevice(iPhone, Laptop)Operating System(iOS 11, Windows 10)My Question or IssueAfter downloaded Spotify for PC and logged in by email and password, my name (previously same as Facebook account's name) suddenly changed to devic...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Vietnam Device (iPhone, Laptop) Operating System (iOS 11, Windows 10) My Question or Issue After downloaded Spotify for PC and logged in by email and password, my name (...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My account had beed merged with other users account

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceMacbook Pro, Nokia 8, Desktop)Operating SystemIOS, Android, Windows 10 My Question or IssueMy account had been merged with other users account (or hacked). Now my "Discover Weekly" is gone mad. All songs are Spanish and ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Macbook Pro, Nokia 8, Desktop) Operating System IOS, Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue My account had been merged with other users account (...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Log In

I have used Spotifiy issue-free for the past three or so years. The other day when I went to log on my computer, and sign in, it said my username nor email were connected to an account. I then tried to reset my password, and it said there was no acco...

• Visitor
  • I have used Spotifiy issue-free for the past three or so years. The other day when I went to log on my computer, and sign in, it said my username nor email were connected to an account. I then tried ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My premium account was stolen. email and password was changed

someone stole my premium account, reactivated it, and then changed the email and password.I have no access to it what so ever. they have my card information. do they have ALL the card info or just the last 4 digits just to activate the account (which...

• Casual Listener
  • someone stole my premium account, reactivated it, and then changed the email and password. I have no access to it what so ever. they have my card information. do they have ALL the card info or just ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reset password link does not work.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(Samsung Galaxy s9, PC)Operating System(Android, Windows 10) My Question or IssueThis is not my premium account. My premium account has been randomly logged out. When I try to log in on my phone or my PC, it says ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device (Samsung Galaxy s9, PC) Operating System (Android, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue This is not my premium account. My premium account has b...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Regarding Spotify revenue technicalities

I'm wondering about how the Spotify revenues are paid to artists technically. If an indie musician who doesn't belong to any label nor royalty collecting society like ASCAP publishes music via aggregate like CDBaby, does he get all of the relevant in...

• Roadie
  • I'm wondering about how the Spotify revenues are paid to artists technically. If an indie musician who doesn't belong to any label nor royalty collecting society like ASCAP publishes music via aggreg...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I think my other account may be hacked

PlanFreeCountry Wales, United KingdomDeviceSamsung Galaxy S6 // Levono ThinkpadOperating SystemAndroid // Windows My Question or Issue I think my other account "bursasaw" may have been hacked!! I've been logged out of everything, and my passwords don...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country  Wales, United Kingdom Device Samsung Galaxy S6 // Levono Thinkpad Operating System Android // Windows   My Question or Issue  I think my other account "bur...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Security
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

family account log in

PremiumCountry Germany My Question or Issuei made my private account to a family account and create 3 slots for my mom and sisters. The Account became upgraded at 2. March 2019. Everything worked until yesterday the 20. March 2019. My family need to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Country Germany   My Question or Issue i made my private account to a family account and create 3  slots for my mom and sisters. The Account became upgraded at 2. March 2019. Ev...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes